2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps he is at home begging his wife to not leave him, since he is stuck with ICA for like, ever :D

:giggle:

Especially since a chunk of change would be coming out of any $$ he will make for alimony, child support, and, oh yeah, taxes. :giggle:

I really think he is doing the media tour now to find out where he and "his little girl" can make the most money.

I don't agree with threats...PERIOD..

However, I have no sympathy for this juror, or any of the rest of them. If this lady is afraid of running into a co worker then obviously she knows how much this co worker knew about this case, and her opinions of it. If a coworker would cause her to retire early, then by all means, she lied on the stand during jury selections about her knowledge of this case. PERIOD.

There's still no doubt in my mind that half if not more than half of these jurors said what they needed to say in order to become wealthy over this trial. This was the plan from the beginning. Many may think this is a far reach that so many jurors would be summoned, and accepted as jurors with the same agenda~but only as far fetched as 12 of them coming back with the NOT GUIILTY VERDICT.

Money was the motivator for this whole jury, IMHO~ Now they want sympathy:sick: and I'm sorry but it will not come from me.

I don't think it is "threats" that are bothering them at all. I think it will be the constant disapproval, the chitchat behind hands, the constant pointing out of each of them as they go about their business that they let a child killer go free. The gossip, the looks of disgust, and being verbally challenged in public or even by their close friends. The fact that this trial was televised and watched by hundreds of thousands of people won't give these jurors much room for denying the evidence.

No point running and hiding - this kind of "disapproval" is going to go on for years and years. It will follow them, as it will follow ICA, Baez, Mason and Dorothy Simms. That stink on the bottom of their shoes that will cling to them wherever they go - there will be no getting away with it.

And every criminal defense lawyer, despite their protestations of "the bar was too high" blah blah will have this Defense, this verdict, this miscarriage of justice will cling to them also. Lawyers in general aren't a very highly regarded profession, but Defense lawyers? Now we know they will lie, cheat and do just about anything to get a guilty client off.

And Mason? According to Bill S., he was highly regarded by his peers. Too late to make the media rounds sounding respectable and subdued. Think anyone is going to forget that finger, that display of arrogance, that rant immediately after the trial? All because of a pretty young smile and batting eyelashes? Nice way to end a distinguished career Mr. Mason!

I watched an interview with Clint House, TL's old roomate. Can't remember which TH but when given the scenario of possibly communicating with KC he refused to comment. I wonder indeed if she will attempt to contact some of her old pals and they'll agree to talk. But I can't imagine any convo other than "what happened to Caylee" and I believe that KC will eventually lose it.

It's not about her and will never be about her. It will always be about Caylee Marie Anthony. I wish the media would stop splashing pictures of KC all over tv/mags and have nothing but pictures of Caylee.

moo

I saw that interview....it was with Judge Jeanine. She kept asking him if he would have contact with KC. She tried very hard to get a yes or no answer. But he would only reply 'no comment'.

Unfortunately, the jurors are pretty happy with their decision and don't seem to be bothered by the outrage.

Respectfully disagree.....I think most of them are really feeling the heat from their verdict and the anger felt from around the world. The majority of the people following this case feel Casey killed Caylee......

I saw that interview....it was with Judge Jeanine. She kept asking him if he would have contact with KC. She tried very hard to get a yes or no answer. But he would only reply 'no comment'.

I think he has moved into the light since then. No question it is a no. He's quoted as saying "everything we knew about her - that she said she was - is a lie".

Hmm - :waitasec: didn't the news article say she didn't "leave" - she didn't go home at all? She telephoned in her job resignation, left the state and wasn't sure if she was ever coming back?

Seems to me, the media was calling her home, and the husband said she isn't here, she doesn't think it safe to return and she has left the state(to go and stay with relatives?)?

I don't guess she realized it wasn't just people in the state of Florida. People are unhappy all over the world. I don't think there is anyplace she could run to and escape. jmo

That article does not say that she didn't go home at all. It says that she called her work to retire, over the phone. It says that she left the state. It says that she couldn't face the people that she worked with. It says that her husband has an envelope full of letters from different media asking for interviews (that he has kept).

From the article:

Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida.

Why? He says she fears half of her co-workers want her head on a platter.

The others may understand what she did, but she didn’t want to face them.

In a back room, the husband has a manila envelope filled with letters.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

Now one would have to ask themselves Why would a person that is in fear of his wifes life keep those letters from the media?!? Could it be that the husband and/or wife is hoping that things will die down some and then contact some of those media to do an interview to make some money?!? If Juror 12 could not live with the verdict that she gave then perhaps she should have held out and not caved. Unless of course she agreed with the verdict all along and thought that people would be showering her with roses and words of thanks instead of the disgust that juror 12 was one of the 12 that let a woman who murdered her daughter go free.

I read that first sentence of the article as she didn't return at all. Why would the husband have an envelope of media offers for her - surely if she'd gone home she would have ripped them up into a million pieces before she took off. I've read/heard that story in a number of places now and I believe she did not go home at all.

The jury has not been made public except for those that decided to do interviews. So Juror 12 decides that she needs to leave the state "for her safety" and her husband decides that it is a good idea to talk to the media about his wife leaving? Husband must not like his wife very much to "out" her like that to the media. If the wife knew that this would be the reaction to the verdict that the jury came to and she did not agree with the verdict, then why not hold out and hang the jury? Is she really more afraid of 11 other people that were on the jury with her than she is the rest of the state (nation or counrty for that matter) that she decided to just go along with the not guilty verdict? From what I read no one has threatened this juror, we don't even know who she is, and yet she "fled the state" anyway.....WITHOUT her husband. Seems rather odd to me that this woman is so afraid that she had to leave the state but not afraid enough to take her husband with her. Maybe (and this is just my opinion and thoughts about it) juror 12 wanted to get away from her husband before she was on this jury and this was the perfect way to leave without it being "her fault". :shrug:

Her neighbors, co-workers and relatives know who she is.......she's been missing for over 8 weeks :)

Maybe he's busy looking for psychiatrists to "cure" his sociopathic client and looking for a place for her to stay................far, far ....very far away from him and his family.

That is going to stop PDQ if she hasn't got any money rolling in to pay him...

Apparantly, her co-workers are aware that she was on the jury and are none to happy with her and have made it clear. I don't know if one made a threat or not but she supposedly feels uncomfortable at work and even called in her resignation rather than appearing in person!! WOW!

Aqua

I'd want her to interview Casey too. :rocker:

My hope is no one interviews Casey, don't want her ego fed but I know she will eventually be interviewed. I honestly do not think I could watch it. Just to hear lie after lie after lie.........

Could jurors suffer from "burn out" after sitting through all that testimony?

My hope is no one interviews Casey, don't want her ego fed but I know she will eventually be interviewed. I honestly do not think I could watch it. Just to hear lie after lie after lie.........

The only interview I would want to hear would be her ZFG deposition.

Could jurors suffer from "burn out" after sitting through all that testimony?

I don't know about" burn out" but I sure hope they suffer from guilt.........they reached the wrong verdict!!!:banghead:

KC and Baez will be interviewed together, but they will set rules beforehand as to what questions can be asked. They will refuse to answer q's about Caylee, her death, and KC's lies. It will be worthless to watch.

I think he has moved into the light since then. No question it is a no. He's quoted as saying "everything we knew about her - that she said she was - is a lie".

Yes, I've heard him say that on all his interviews. He definately knows she's a liar.

KC and Baez will be interviewed together, but they will set rules beforehand as to what questions can be asked. They will refuse to answer q's about Caylee, her death, and KC's lies. It will be worthless to watch.

I honestly believe they make a great couple and totally deserve each other:crazy:

O.T.

I just want it known that when I got to the main Caylee page and saw the original Sidebar Thread was closed, my right eye started to twitch......... a withdrawal tic, for sure!

WHEW *wipes brow*......So grateful this Sidebar thread has been continued and I can see all your familiar names in one place!
Having the attention span of a gnat........ :)

Same thing happened to me. :floorlaugh:

perhaps he is at home begging his wife to not leave him, since he is stuck with ICA for like, ever :D

JB is sitting in his office wondering 'how much' his retainer from ICA should be.

Pretty soon we have to come up with another way to differentiate ICA and CA cause ICA will be struttin her stuff.

Great minds here let's get to it. Now how shall we refer to ICA and not get a TOS?:great::great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth