2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wedding registry.

We don't even know if it really is Lee and Mallory's. Anyone can type that stuff in on the internet.

If it is, perhaps, I know I should not say this, but perhaps Mallory is a Cindy/Casey Jr.? It makes sense, we all first go for what we know.

It's an authentic wedding registry account at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Yeah, I'm sure it's theirs. The Security Camera and Grab 'N Go 3 Day Emergency Kit are dead giveaways (scroll to bottom of registry list to see)! So it seems their wedding is Oct 1.

Who in he11 would register for a 3 day emergency pack? Well it least it's for 2 people - there's some measure of comfort knowing it isn't just for one of them...

Who on earth needs a $600 laundry basket? Or $350 kitchen garbage can?

I do wish them well.

(But put me down for the $9.99 measuring spoons).

This takes out the trash and does the wash, folding and putting away; right?

Imagine their shock and dismay that FCA's calendar has suddenly opened up and she will be available after all! Bridesmaid from He11 anyone?

Lee and Mallory, in the future be careful who you testify for!

Anyone want to go in on some Iced Tea?

Who in he11 would register for a 3 day emergency pack? Well it least it's for 2 people - there's some measure of comfort knowing it isn't just for one of them...

This takes out the trash and does the wash, folding and putting away right?

Imagine their shock and dismay that FCA's calendar has suddenly opened up and she will be available after all! Bridesmaid from He11 anyone?

Lee and Mallory, in the future be careful who you testify for!

Anyone want to go in on some Iced Tea?

Only if we get the $300 Windsor Picnic Set :D

I'm sure that Mallory and Lee don't want to be upstaged on their special day by criminal Casey, but the mother-of-the-groom might feel differently. jmo

didn't know where to put this..

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?wrn=-1555849225&

appears to be Lee and Mallory's registry?

I have been on vacation and this post made me laugh.

Of particular stimulation to my funny bone are these registry items:

NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner and Digital Filing System in case you need to provide receipts to KC's attorney again.

Ready America Grab 'n Go Three-Day Emergency Kit for Two People for those last minute "must go into hiding" trips.

Dyson Zorb Carpet Maintenance Powder free from chloroform.

Ricardo® Beverly Hills Essentials Travel Organizers for those future media trips.

iTouchless® Towel-Matic™ Automatic Paper Towel Holder handy for cleaning up invisible meat products.

I have been on vacation and this post made me laugh.

Of particular stimulation to my funny bone are these registry items:

NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner and Digital Filing System in case you need to provide receipts to KC's attorney again.

Ready America Grab 'n Go Three-Day Emergency Kit for Two People for those last minute "must go into hiding" trips.

Dyson Zorb Carpet Maintenance Powder free from chloroform.

Ricardo® Beverly Hills Essentials Travel Organizers for those future media trips.

iTouchless® Towel-Matic™ Automatic Paper Towel Holder handy for cleaning up invisible meat products.

Looks like Lee and Mallory will have two bathrooms so Casey won't have to go to someone else's place to take a shower ;)

Lee and Mallory are also listed on The Wedding Channel.

I personally believe that Lee is the most sneaky of the family (after FCA of course). He has blown kissies, said 'I love you' and given testimony that directly called his parents version into question.

He refused to talk to the SA, met with the DT and tailored his testimony to do max damage to GA (who he knew was under the wheels of the bus).

He is the only one that FCA is considering meeting up with after her release.
He gave far too much info about grannys dog on the stand (recall the ice-cold comment) for it to be truth, and I have no doubt that it was HE who ran to the DT with the pet burial tales, complete with duct tape.

I have no time for Lee, along with the rest of that family, oh and the cost of those gifts for a fairly small (and living off the State) family, suggests he's hoping his sis helps him out with some of those interview funds. (okay, gonna stop now, because this portion was just petty)

:highfive: :toastred: :hug:

LOL, LG. I love your Baez media rant. He still shot himself in the foot. First there are taxes, second there is a wife waiting until he is rich to make some decisions and some children. Third, this little blast will retaliate big time. He can't carry a case himself, he has made enemies of some in the field with this case and obviously previous to it. His golden ticket is temporary, and we know how he handles money and bikinis. :innocent:

I really do not care about his family life, wife kids etc, but what does bother me, we only saw a very short clip tonight here in London, ON the lady I am sorry I forget her name the one that put her arm around Casey, and was like a mother to her when she would have her melt downs in court, she was interviewed by Joy from The View, and she could not answer her question without first deflecting, and the again deflecting her question, she was asked would you leave your children and allow Casey Anthony to babysit them, it took her a few moments to come up with an answer and it was well my children are older and do not require a Babysitter, then when the question was repeated, again after major seconds, she said well the Casey that I came to know and like, and respect, even her own defense team knew she was guilty, and she once again became what she thought would get her out of a mess, I do not think she is a threat to anyone, but she is so very cunning, so I do hope that any and all deals that she thinks she is going to make for mega $$$$ lawsuit, after lawsuit keep coming in, after all she is not OJ, and can not buy people, and then even his time of having fun came to a real end, he will end up dying behind bars.

They must expect to have some wealthy relatives. :innocent:

.I can't see CA spending $600 for a laundry basket no matter how much money she has.

Wasn't it MP's mother who was on the "Foundation" board?

If I was Casey I would be afraid to leave prison. who's gonna hold her hand?

Who on earth needs a $600 laundry basket? Or $350 kitchen garbage can?

I do wish them well.

(But put me down for the $9.99 measuring spoons).

BBM. Maybe the laundry basket and/or kitchen garbage can (Is this the same as a trash can? :D) absorb the odor of human decomposition.

Talk about being upstaged...wonder if Mallory will ask Casey to bee a bridesmaid?

Speaking of Mallory...I think she is the person who pissed me off the most during the trial. She knew Casey was guilty. She knew Casey was capable of what she did to Caylee. Yet, she got up on that stand and talked about what an amazing mother Casey was to Caylee. :banghead:

I am just pissed that the State never once brought out how limited the time was, and observations were, between these witnesses and times when Casey was mothering Caylee. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................

I did a search on swagbucks for "anthonycase" and check out the 4th result in my search.

zufbwo.jpg

Speaking of Mallory...I think she is the person who pissed me off the most during the trial. She knew Casey was guilty. She knew Casey was capable of what she did to Caylee. Yet, she got up on that stand and talked about what an amazing mother Casey was to Caylee. :banghead:

I am just pissed that the State never once brought out how limited the time was, and observations were, between these witnesses and times when Casey was mothering Caylee. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................

I don't think it would've mattered. They didn't take the 31 days of partying into consideration.

I personally believe that Lee is the most sneaky of the family (after FCA of course). He has blown kissies, said 'I love you' and given testimony that directly called his parents version into question.

He refused to talk to the SA, met with the DT and tailored his testimony to do max damage to GA (who he knew was under the wheels of the bus).

He is the only one that FCA is considering meeting up with after her release.
He gave far too much info about grannys dog on the stand (recall the ice-cold comment) for it to be truth, and I have no doubt that it was HE who ran to the DT with the pet burial tales, complete with duct tape.

I have no time for Lee, along with the rest of that family, oh and the cost of those gifts for a fairly small (and living off the State) family, suggests he's hoping his sis helps him out with some of those interview funds. (okay, gonna stop now, because this portion was just petty)

I shall no longer posts any really sad posts from now on, as I just think of the song that I sang to my children:

The people on the bus go round and round, round and round!! Etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog