2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is the other 1/3 had no idea the trial was even on!

I agree. No one I know watched it or new anything about it. I was telling them and they gave me blank stares. One friend finally heard something on one of those entertainment evening shows, called me and asked why are they saying she hasn't talked to her parents in 3 years if they are showing them at the jail talking to her. Lol.

No one I know was interested or has the time. Just the way it is. So I got the usual "why are you interested in this" questions.

Casey Anthony: Civil is the word for the day

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

OOh man ooh man if this could be true, if this Mrs mclean is indeed the other grandma, if she indeed would sue for wrongful death!!!!

Oh man oh man I am all jittery. And choked up.
Oh Caylee honey every day I think I am getting over your mother getting away with what she did to you and all the time I get proven wrong again. I want justice for you SO badly I cannot eat somedays and gnash my teeth.
It at least also drives me to advocate loudly for a lot of other stuff these days which is good, but still.

I hope your other grandma out there somewhere will come to your side now, sweetie!!

And the Janie come Lately is a woman in Massachusetts by the name of Donna MacLean who claims her son, Michael Duggan, is most likely the long lost and ever speculated about father of Caylee Anthony. Apparently Duggan was a furniture mover out of Tennessee who frequented the Florida area in 2005 during the time of Caylee’s conception and told Ms. MacLean he had fathered a little girl whose grandparents were George and Cindy Anthony. Yes, there’s hinky in them there words, but nonetheless…the woman is willing to submit to a lie detector test and provide DNA samples to back her claim. She’s also retained John Kelly who darn sure has proven he knows how to get wrongful death civil suits won. He represented the families of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman and got a fair chunk of change out of OJ in a civil suit for their deaths.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/07/14/casey-anthony-civil-is-the-word-for-the-day/#more-7471

While I have "accepted" the verdict - meaning that this is done, no matter how wrong it is - it's over, what amazes me is that the DT finds it necessary to continue the manipulation that is being done online on blogs, in the social media, etc., and in TV "appearances".

For those of us who've been here for a couple of years, we knew the DT were watching and listening us, and we suspected we had some of them on line from time to time.

But it amazes me that they still consider it necessary to continue the arguments in ICA's defense after the verdict. They got their not guilty verdict - why if she is so innocent is it still necessary to be out in force to twist the evidence and continue to present mistruths as if they are real?

To the true believers, there was irrefutable evidence that the "Rapture" was going to happen at a specific time on a specific day. That didn't make it true and I didn't believe it. So from my perspective, the "believers" can go on and on online, and I won't believe them either. Facts remain facts no matter how they are twisted.

It is sad and to me creepy that it continues....what is irrefutable is that a child is dead and did not receive justice.

If you saw ica psyc. on Dr Drew please explain what he thought of her mental state. I'm confused i understood him to say she is NOT mentally ill and she gave her permission for him to talk. what the heck is wrong with her or is her condition so rare there is no named aliment.

:waitasec: Perhaps the DSM-5 when it comes out will have it. I think it is CMA.

I agree. No one I know watched it or new anything about it. I was telling them and they gave me blank stares. One friend finally heard something on one of those entertainment evening shows, called me and asked why are they saying she hasn't talked to her parents in 3 years if they are showing them at the jail talking to her. Lol.

No one I know was interested or has the time. Just the way it is. So I got the usual "why are you interested in this" questions.

Yes, I get the same thing, and one person said to me - why would you care about that? So what if she got off? Happens all the time! :banghead::banghead:

:waitasec: Perhaps the DSM-5 when it comes out will have it. I think it is CMA.

He said it was because she was "immature" but she has no mental illnesses.

As Dr. Drew sputtered and restrained himself from calling the guy a darned fool, the Doctor did say (in his own defense) that she had been in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day for three years......

Dr. Drew was clearly upset and wanted to discuss this more on future shows. It is interesting to me that Dr. Drew always waffled around on his comments on ICA until after the verdict. Now he makes no bones about thinking ICA is one "sick" woman.

I've just put thank-you notes in the mail to Jeff, Linda, Frank, and Yuri. I hope many of you will do the same! It helped me to be able to express my appreciation to them.

:tyou:

Wasn't sure where to post this, guess here might be okay.

This morning's NYPost tells us that at least 17 people have sent money orders to Casey since the acquittal. She currently has almost $500 in her commissary account to buy SlimJims and eyeliner. The average inmate's balance is $36.

Read all about it, and marvel.

They also published another article about networks sniffing around for interviews. Nothing new there. But they published it in the "Entertainment" section of the website. One paragraph describes the video where Casey doubled over and started hyperventilating when she learned that a child's remains were found (eight days before they were identified as Caylee's). Well, that's real entertaining, huh.

We better get used to the feeling of grinding teeth, I think a lot of us are going to be in permanent frustration mode.

That's Entertainment!

I was looking for something else and came across this little gem. Remember when TES was doing a news conference with Marc NeJame and George barged in?

This is exactly why George Anthony played an integral part in being thrown under the bus. His actions were sooooooo contradictory at the time that he made himself easy prey. Do I think he molested Casey? NO but he sure was doing a good job of trying to protect his daughter and he and Cindy created turmoil at every single turn all of their lies clearly documented.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...-crashed-mark-nejames-press-conference-today/ video of his barging in on the above link..

Wasn't sure where to post this, guess here might be okay.

This morning's NYPost tells us that at least 17 people have sent money orders to Casey since the acquittal. She currently has almost $500 in her commissary account to buy SlimJims and eyeliner. The average inmate's balance is $36.

Read all about it, and marvel.

They also published another article about networks sniffing around for interviews. Nothing new there. But they published it in the "Entertainment" section of the website. One paragraph describes the video where Casey doubled over and started hyperventilating when she learned that a child's remains were found (eight days before they were identified as Caylee's). Well, that's real entertaining, huh.

We better get used to the feeling of grinding teeth, I think a lot of us are going to be in permanent frustration mode.

That's Entertainment!

This is nuts that people are sending her money. Because when she leaves the jail she can't take the money with her. It is kept by the jail.

A friend/co-worker and I followed the trial together and we both had the same reaction. Everyone I know, so far at least, who has mentioned the trial to me has expressed disbelief and disgust at the verdict. Even my husband (who follows the Tour de France, not criminal cases) said something to the effect of "well, I guess it's now legal in Florida to kill your baby and throw her in a swamp." From what I've seen that sentiment is shared by most. But maybe all the real world KC groupies are avoiding me. For some reason they only show their virtual self to me online. I guess I should consider myself lucky. :D

This is nuts that people are sending her money. Because when she leaves the jail she can't take the money with her. It is kept by the jail.
I don't understand about the jail keeping money in her account. I put several hundred dollars in a county jail inmates account and they gave it all to him. It was actually his pay check from our company.

LOL. I just read a comment somewhere else, and they called KC "ductomom."

I was wondering why we hadn't heard anything from RH- he has been busy writing his own very special 'One finger salute to CM'.... this is a hoot.
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

I heard he had jury duty this week! lol
he's being forced to watch Nancy Grace!!!

http://twitpic.com/5q1kmv

345986753.jpg

http://t.co/Zr8Gtzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads