2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scary thing is this juror really believes George was there and involved in the death of Caylee. What an idiot.

Yes. 11 did not know what to think of RK.

He fell right into the picking up the bag and the skull falling out ... which RK corrected in other statements and on the stand !!

OK, the jurors didn't believe it? THEY SAW THE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS ... from the description of the skull the way it was found, it was not rolling around loose ... we've all read Dr G's report and heard testimony from CSI's ... duh ...
I'm sure these jurors couldn't possibly have thought the skull was moved all around ...
These jurors sure sounded like they made up the minds long before the experts took the stand ... :banghead:

We need and investigation! this juror, this juror, this juror! I can't say what I want to say 'cause I will get timeout. Suffice to say this juror (forperson????? really???) is making scratch my head so hard a have a hole...I think I may sue! grrrr arghh ***$%$#

I wonder if 11 will ever wise up and realize what a mess his know-it-all stupidity has made of this case? Caylee will not receive justice, and 11's lack of brain power is the single biggest reason.

I can see 11 at Thanksgiving and he brothers says-please do not give up being a PE teacher,cause you will never make it as an FBI agent!!!-LOL

IMHO, 11 did not think at all about anything to do with this case.

thinking? what thinking? he took 400 pages of notes. it would have taken him a minimum of 400 minutes to go through them...he wrote for no reason...I know he wrote 400 pages "Casey Anthony is Not guilty, Casey anthony is not guilty...Casey Anthony is Not Guilty! :banghead:

Thanks to all of you actually watching this and HLN. I just can't do it-haven't done it since the day of the verdict. Many thanks for giving me and others who can't/won't watch the play-by-play.

Listening to this foreman is so frustrating. He called the verdict forms he signed indictments. He didn't know what to make of Casey, only that she has issues. Shameful. He should have never been the foreman.

He should have never been a juror !!
Issues ? Is that what you say about a pathological liar, thieve and murderer ?
He definitely sounded like he was way more critical of George and Cindy than of poor little KC ...

Did GVS ask any good questions??

LOL Uh, no. That dude played Greta. Or maybe she thought he was dumb and not worth questioning 'cause it was so obvious he was dumb? Or maybe she worried people would feel sorry for #11 'cause she was questioning him when everyone knew he was dumb?

Yeah, pretty much. He thinks George killed Caylee, so I think he thinks George put her in the car too. Casey was just the innocent fall person. He bought and then expanded on every bloody thing the defense said. I know he said he didn't believe the abuse claims but I think he did. I think he bought it all and added to it. He wouldn't let anyone convict poorCasey 'cause he knew George did it 'cause he could read him like a book. He even made stuff up about George(being home) to do it.

Sure, 11 knows all about these things. Not only is he the smartest person in the room, but his brother is in the FBI. And, 11 feels bad for the Ants, because their grand-daughter is gone. DOPE!

I really hate how this guy has just decided George did this. I agree, George is a little shady, but I never thought he had anything to do with what happened to Caylee. Maybe afterwards he knew more than he let on, but I just don't believe this mess.

I'm thinking it was pointless for the state to play the jail videos and phone calls ... that was their chance to glean some truth about the family dynamics and what was going on with them the month that KC was in jail ...
They couldn't have even watched them ... how could they have possibly misinterpreted them ?? WOW :maddening:

Juror 11 didn't think Roy Kronk meant much to the case. Not a lot of time spent on him.

Juror 11: "He stated that he did remove the remains at a time. You know he pick the bag up. At one point, a skull came out. Nothing puts him in the house, that shows he was involved in the A family. But grey area there. But did not put him in the mix those days."

Greta asked about the car and the child being in it and how the body got to where the remains were found. He said
"It wasn't very far, whether she was put in the trunk of Casey's car, uh, there is a good possibility of that. Again, it's a suspicion. You know, was she put in that car then taken out of that car then put in another? We don't know the whole process of going from the house to the corner of Suburban Dr. or to the spot on Suburban Drive. So, You know I don't have, I wish there was something that could tell us that as to how that really happened. Who put the body in the car, how they put the body in the car, what happened to the body before it was put in the car, those are issues that we just don't know."
---------------------
I accidentally posted this on the HLN thread.

OMG! HLN just said Katie Curie (ABC) may be doing a tell all with FCA! quickly everyone email KATIE!

Wish it was his brother that was on the jury instead of him-LOL!!

He did say the punishment is on the verdict form and its not..they ask in the legal thread and was told no its not..so why did he say it was there?

He blusters. Maybe that's why he seemed to identify with the defense team.

Sure, 11 knows all about these things. Not only is he the smartest person in the room, but his brother is in the FBI. And, 11 feels bad for the Ants, because their grand-daughter is gone. DOPE!

Woo-hoo! So glad this guy set nme straight. I feel so very enlightened! Oh, why couldn't JA and LDB be as brilliant as him? Why did they even bother? Oy. This case? A waste. A complete waste. Clearly this guy was why there was no chance. #3 makes more sense and she changes her story everytime she opens her mouth practically. All I wanted was to understand why they did what they did but I just don't and I don't think I ever will. I don't even think they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy