2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, well, well....Polly want a cracker??? The juror and the attorney almost using the same exact words to describe Thing 1 or I guess she is Thing 2....how will I ever fall asleep tonight....this is sicker then sick!

So the next time JB pats himself on the back and says "I saved a life today", he should be promptly corrected. JB didn't save KC's life. GA did!

CM: of course, she's in danger---who's gonna not recognize her (like President O)

Epiph: LOL- Oh, Cheney (like the president comparison)!

Boo freakin' hoo. Shouldn't have killed her baby.

Does CM still not know the facts of this case or is he outright lying? "The third piece of duct tape was found x number of feet away from the body." CM really, really steams me. He is so bad because he misrepresents the real facts and then blusters his indignaciation at the real truth.

This is where Greta HAD to say what about the PROOF she was at work when the search(s) were made!! But she did NOT! Totally useless interviewer.

BBM:

I agree. This infuriates me. She will not ask any of the hard questions of the jury foreman OR Mason. Both just got on there and spouted a lot of total nonsense!

MOO

well, well, well....Polly want a cracker??? The juror and the attorney almost using the same exact words to describe Thing 1 or I guess she is Thing 2....how will I ever fall asleep tonight....this is sicker then sick!

I think they were brainwashed with all the lies. They couldn't see that if someone lies all the time perhaps they are lying once again to beat a murder rap. WHOOSH. Right over their heads. The more they talk the dumber they sound.

How did body get there?
We know obviously it was dumped there

sbm

Foreman doesn't like to say her body was "DUMPED"!

WTH? It's a FACT! she was!

I didn't hear him say ONE word that gave me the impression he gave a crap about the victim..CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!

How SAD is that?

So the next time JB pats himself on the back and says "I saved a life today", he should be promptly corrected. JB didn't save KC's life. GA did!

The sad part is I think GA was the only Anthony who tried to respect Caylee and get justice for her and look where it got him....sending extra prayers his way tonight!

His opinion of ICA? "Likeable, bright, & articulate"..OMG! He got this from her ugly-sounding jail tapes with the As & that 'nice' call home? Just SHOOT me now! Seriously!

This guy is unreal. I guess they felt sorry for her when she sneered that line about all anyone cares about is Caylee?

And please someone, anyone, tell me WHY they found Casey so believable when they convict of her four counts of LYING?

I have to quit watching these people. I just have to. It's horrible:banghead:

Well I think it's pretty obvious the jury was most impressed with Baez opening statements.

The alternate the other day said he thought she was a "good mother" and just "liked to party." Maybe they can marry and we'll see how he feels about her mothering then.

brief teaser for the second half of Foreman interview (tomorrow)

Ahhhh, I hit my mute button in case CM was next. Should I add it as "coming up tomorrow...." or let people read the scoop in your post?

I'm seriously at a loss.

Saw your cameo, Mom.
Because I *advertiser censored**king don't know where she's at.
Get me Tony's number.
All anyone wants to do is find Caylee.
Get me Tony's number.
Waste. Huge waste.

Yeah. She's a really likeable person. I'm surprised he didn't call her mother of the year.

Thud. OS is NOT evidence. How could they not know this? Oh yeah .... see below ....

box_of_rocks.jpg

This guy is trying to rehab his image and it is a major fail.

Never crossed his mind George did not call the cops because Cindy told him not to or he thought his daughter had done something terrible and they wanted to talk with her first?

Yes, and then he criticized George for not calling Casey. Didn't he know that was because Cindy was calling her? They just didn't look at everything that was presented to them.

That guy right there is the reason Casey got off. I would bet a million on it. He led that jury around with his double talk.

This whole GA thing just blows me away. Remember the break after JB called JA "that laughing man?" JB was pointing out pictures of the duct tape in GAs possession at the time. After that incident was dealt with, the FIRST thing out of JBs mouth to the jury was that he wasnt' saying GA murdered Caylee. Very sheepish and over his attack of histrionics. That really stood out to me because he sure was going back to "follow the duct tape" from the OS.

Also, thanks for those who watched GVS and posted here. I just can't watch any of it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob