2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly hope that #7 eventually see's the report made by the Department of Children services where they mention that Casey seems to have no care in the world for her missing child.

Scary indeed.~

My prediction... Many of these jurors will be haunted with nightmares over the next several years.

Ladies and gentlemen I now believe we're reading too much into these juror's interviews. In my "honest" opinion as I've said before and I'll say again I think these jurors DID NOT interpret/understand the LAW properly when they deliberated (if you want to call in that) and now I believe juror #11 had a lot to do with that. It's like they expected answers to everything and gave the defense the benefit of doubt beyond a "reasonable doubt". JMHO

Yes. And I would like to thank the Anthony family for making their job so darned easy. Without those photos of Caylee on the ladder and at the sliding glass door, oops, I'm heading for a TO too....

Y'all can't keep dismissing the fact that the car smelled and LE did nothing about it on that first night. It's in the 911 call, the car smells like a dead body. George told the police that night that the car smelled like human decomp.

There was a child missing and either they ignored the car and didn't investigate it or it didn't smell as bad as everyone said it did. If they ignored it then that was a mistake. If it didn't smell like decomp then they shouldn't have said it did.

So who thinks it was what?

I think they wanted to find a missing child and didn't consider it at first.

Don't blame the jurors - blame GA. He should never have driven that car home!! He didn't know who had died in that trunk AND he didn't want to know! He should have called the cops at the tow yard. If he had done that, KC would have a lot of explaining to do. But no, cowardice and fear (better go home to CA & get advice) overtook the logical, reasonable thing to do. How dare he drive that car home.

......can't say enough about Reasonable Doubt. It takes a logical person who is able to understand the concept. Feelings-type peeps don't get it. There are just some people that get confused with facts...period. *not allowed to expound on this*

These jurors could not tell the difference between a thought and a feeling....and therein lies the problem. Darn shame the SA didn't have a jury consultant like the DT did. However, I really think the SA thought anyone would get this case and find her guilty..

Thanks is not enough for this!!!

I'm just dumbfounded at the statements that the jurors are coming out with. According to juror #11 (the jury foreman), some of these jurors think that GA murdered his own grandchild. Where do they get this speculation from? GA is such a "villian" that they discount everything about this case?

I've been discussing the verdict with my husband and I get angry every time I think about what happened. The jury fell in to the "rabbit hole", IMO, I just can believe what I'm hearing from juror #11.

Greta's face interviewing this juror on her show "On the Record" show though is priceless, she's got a look of wonderment on her face.

I wish I could see it but she is on my ban list:innocent:

I truly hope that #7 eventually see's the report made by the Department of Children services where they mention that Casey seems to have no care in the world for her missing child.

Scary indeed.~

Oh, but don't you know. That was ONLY because she was so afraid of skurry George. She was a lost little lamb and could not grieve properly because George was the one who did all of the bad stuff to that baby. Casey just ran away and partied because she never learned how to grieve properly because of her family. I learned this from the jurors interviews. :mad:

Don't blame the jurors - blame GA. He should never have driven that car home!! He didn't know who had died in that trunk AND he didn't want to know! He should have called the cops at the tow yard. If he had done that, KC would have a lot of explaining to do. But no, cowardice and fear (better go home to CA & get advice) overtook the logical, reasonable thing to do. How dare he drive that car home.

I blame them all.

There's plenty enough blame to go around to everyone including the jurors.

CM: There was no duct tape across Caylee's mouth; was on hair

Riiiiiiight, CM...guess you forgot that Caylee didn't have a mouth anymore! GRRRRR! :maddening: I can honestly say I HATE this man!

Did it occur to them that GA was angry because he was accused of molesting his daughter and a c/o and both were LIES. Did they miss the part that ICA LIES CONSTANTLY. Did they miss the part that ICA had the car for 31 DAYS and wasn't seen by her family during that time? And he doesn't KNOW if CA LIED? SERIOUSLY? It was PROVEN. There was NO doubt on that one.

I believe he is lying:liar:and hopefully someone close to him will someday tell his real motive for believing in and "pushing" for a not guilty verdict. Why is he hiding his face if he really believes in what he is saying. There is something wrong with this picture.:waitasec:

JB's opening caught their attention and they weren't smart enough to see they were being played. This juror likes ICA. That is the mentality of the jury. There was NO chance for justice for Caylee here. None.

I have to say Nova that this short paragraph you posted says it all. Especially the last line...bolded above by me. Just so sad. :(

This question about the car keeps coming up:

Cindy didn't lead them to the car. She kept them busy with other stuff. They didn't hear the 911. They were responding to a domestic situation. Things evolved but it was a lot to decipher. Cindy had one outside talking about credit card receipts....good grief. Why did she do this? To muck up the waters...

The car was sprayed with an entire can of febreeze and sealed up tight. Of course LE wasn't going to smell it. This spraying was most likely done immediiately before LE arrived. Cindy could have told them all about it but you notice she steered them away from the car.

A dear friend, Psmith here on WS said it best.
ICA acquitted by lack of evidence. George guilty without a trial.

The problem with that is it wasn't the only evidence in the case. I'm sorry the 31 days and the jail house videos alone were way more then enough evidence to CONVICT. The rest was just icing on the evidence case.

And I always thought LE was going in and out of the front door, not the garage.

Some did with the big garage door wide open and after Cindy had temporally covered up the smell with a bottle of febreeze and dryer sheet and who knows what else.

Greta repeat now..I was WRONG re: foreman saying those nice things about ICA..Greta was referring to CM! who's due up next..SORRY! bout that!

Why didn't the tow yard guy call when he went to look for the vin# he smelled decomp even before George got the notice? Since the car was towed left abandoned,maybe the owner was in the trunk? George was glad Caylee andICA were not in the trunk,he was covering for ICA not knowing it was his own Caylee he was smelling at that time.Wonder who thought the smell came from?

Listening to the replay, he says we knew that the tape was on the hair, we knew it was put on her before she was decomposed, but we had no idea where that tape was from the get go.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I got the feeling he thought GEORGE was responsible for the duct taping.

He even discussed the video where George's tent had the roll of tape for the posters. HE SEEMS TO BE IMPLYING THAT GEORGE DID IT.

So does he believe George would use his persoanl duct tape on a dead childs face, dump her body and then KEEP THAT TAPE and use it later on in front of tv cameras and lots of witnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w