2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Coward......thought you were supposed to stand up for what you believe in?

your right, I think bc he is scared of the people.I also think he is looking for people to feel sorry for them!JMO

Okay, so is it true that the jurors names will be released very soon? Is HHJP is merely postponing the release of their names for a week or so? And if so, what's the point of hiding?

Agree 110%!

KRT, Greta was so onto Ron Cummings mother Teresa. I have watched that video of them walking down the street a hundred times and always think if Greta had stayed on the case she would have solved it.

Okay, so is it true that the jurors names will be released very soon? Is HHJP is merely postponing the release of their names for a week or so? And if so, what's the point of hiding?

Maybe he thinks the people will feel differently by the time JP releases their names-IDK

What do you mean?

Meaning for the two of them to be at opposite ends and quarreling over money is just part of the karma process in my book................sick karma....but at least they will both remain miserable or at least irritated for a long time!

KRT, Greta was so onto Ron Cummings mother Teresa. I have watched that video of them walking down the street a hundred times and always think if Greta had stayed on the case she would have solved it.

Do you really think she could have solved her case..why did she stop?

Once again, GREAT minds think alike! :)

Does anyone know why she gave up working on shedding light on cases?

your right, I think bc he is scared of the people.I also think he is looking for people to feel sorry for them!JMO

This guy is the one that a reporter described as a George Clooney look alike and he is getting his masters in special education.

He might feel he needs to rehabilitate his image in some way or is he heading off the other jurors who will say he was the one pushing for not guilty?

I hope they are right in that KC will have some trouble making those millions.

JVM has already said that those who would seek to make a movie about this whole ordeal would not need KC's permission, as everything is pretty much public record.

Do you really think she could have solved her case..why did she stop?

I think Greta was on to them and not buying what they were selling unlike NG who seemed to be worshiping the ground they walked on. Which I believe was because Ron Cummings looked similar to NG's fiance who was killed years ago.

Was this the guy who said the jury had to "follow the letter of the law"? I wish someone would ask him what letter he thinks that is. I also wish someone would point out to these jurors that a) yes, you were supposed to "connect the dots"; b) the State does NOT have to prove HOW or WHY; c) the difference between "reasonable doubt" and "beyond the shadow of a doubt".
This guy said that because the state didn't prove HOW Caylee died, they didn't meet the burden of proof. I wonder how they feel now, knowing that they completely misunderstood the meaning of "burden of proof". Maybe they don't know. Maybe that should be pointed out too.

ok ..Im really confused.. I thought Dr Drew was gonna have DC on tonite.. and He has not said one word.. yet.. hmmm odd

I think Greta was on to them and not buying what they were selling unlike NG who seemed to be worshiping the ground they walked on. Which I believe was because Ron Cummings looked similar to NG's fiance who was killed years ago.

Oh My- did not know that he looked like him..
I am going to read up on Haleigh's case tomorrow-I am ashamed to say I have lost track of what is going on!

IMO JB & Mason don't want ICA out of their site - they have to know she's a loose cannon - who knows what she will do and say - maybe something about the defense

IMO JB & Mason don't want ICA out of their site - they have to know she's a loose cannon - who knows what she will do and say - maybe something about the defense

I know what would sell! "I had an intimate relationship with Jose Baez for three years!"

someone needs to call the "grief lady" so she can see what real grief looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob