2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case was lost after the redesign of the courtroom. Jury looked at tiny kc every day. For most of the trial she was hugged and held by Mason or Simms. Whe JB did the opening, tiny kc slipped into Mason's arms, crying and sobbing about her rape by her father.

I don't approve of the DT getting away with that trick of moving the table to face the jury. HHJP sure overdid it giving JB almost everything. JB got to insinuate through several witnesses that kc was molested. The jury never heard the rest because JB got to proffer their statements. He even slipped in the FBI story about paternity. He got away with an awful lot...imo. That opening statement was downright disgusting on every level.

I am disgusted with the jury who enjoyed a four star hotel, got bored of it and wanted to go home. HHJP treated them too nicely....imo. Imo, they listened to the opening of JB and watched the tiny narcissitic <modsnip> and fell, hook, line and sinker. They enjoyed their stay and ate some very good food...and didn't want to be bothered with the nasty part. Shame on them all, each and every one of them.

Maybe I'll buy the book from the juror who titles their book:

"He Had Us At *advertiser censored*"

Jose read these jurors like a book.

:cow:

Funny thing is I was so sure he 'turned them off' with that vs 'turned them on'..I guess I'm not as good at reading jurors as Jose is.

Juror #1: (F) Retired nurse. 2 children, 3 gradchildren.

Juror #3: Nursing school student. No children (thank God)

Juror #5: Retired hospital nurses aid. 3 children, grandchildren.

Juror #7: Child welfare administration aid.

Scary, huh?

I truly hope that #7 eventually see's the report made by the Department of Children services where they mention that Casey seems to have no care in the world for her missing child.

Scary indeed.~

Maybe I'll buy the book from the juror who titles their book:

"He Had Us At *advertiser censored*"

Jose read these jurors like a book.

:cow:

:clap: JB may not have read them but he played them ... Shock and awe. I saw JB as a showman, a snake oil salesman ... Both his opening and closing statements were all fire and brimstone ... Fantasy .. Outrageous ... Exciting and ... Entertaining.

I remember a tweet during the trial right after George's suicide attempt came to light. One juror mouthed "wow" to another juror. I was worried the suicide could appear as guilt to the jurors and thought it was a bad sign. Then I thought about Baez's opening statement, those ridiculous witnesses, and the crazy questioning by the DT and felt confident again. Little did we know that "wow" meant they were keeping close tabs on George. Justice never had a chance.

WOW. I wonder which jurors.

Y'all can't keep dismissing the fact that the car smelled and LE did nothing about it on that first night. It's in the 911 call, the car smells like a dead body. George told the police that night that the car smelled like human decomp.

There was a child missing and either they ignored the car and didn't investigate it or it didn't smell as bad as everyone said it did. If they ignored it then that was a mistake. If it didn't smell like decomp then they shouldn't have said it did.

So who thinks it was what?

What difference would a few hours have made anyways? The juror's have spoken..The Foreman even admitted to not paying attention much after a few weeks..none of the evidence mattered to him it was the shocking information that "none of them knew about" with the defense's opening that made their minds wonder.

The few hours would not have made any difference.

cindy cleaned that car . Placed an entire can of febreeze and sealed it up before LE arrived. Instead of asking why they didn't smell it, we should be asking why cindy didn't open the car and let them smell it.

She deflected everything. She even had the young officer outside trying to tell him casey stole her credit card and showed him receipts. She didn't even tell him about Caylee.

cindy regretted the call after it was made and did everything in her power to steer them from the car. She is a piece of work.That is why she needs a full time attorney to cover her butt 24/7.

I SO SO so agree. I have said to my husband many times that Cindy RUES the day she called 911 - that was the point of no return. She must regret that call more than anything else in her entire life. She cleaned that car and washed Casey's clothes. She also tried to 'wash' away the chloroform searches by perjuring herself. There is NO way Casey is smart enough to clean up a crime scene so well.

I saw that Casey is refusing her Mother's visits in jail, but how long will Casey last without Cindy to literally CLEAN UP after her? Casey won't get very far on her own. She simply doesn't have the tools to function as a normal adult. She'll be back in jail right quick.

I know everyone is very upset about the Casey Anthony verdict…but can we get one thing straight? Fox did NOT pay him for an interview. In peoples’ upsets, they can start making stuff up or even peddling false rumors….

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com...der/gretawire+(Gretawire)&utm_content=Twitter

I haven't watched this yet, (I DVR'd it to watch later), but from your url...

" Fox did NOT pay him for an interview."

Bold red mine.

Were there any pictures shown during Greta's interview? Are they giving him a trip like ABC did for Juror #3? Just because Greta says they didn't pay him for the "interview", doesn't mean he wasn't compensated in some way....It's all word semantics.

And I thought there was no question about a dead body being in the trunk. I could not figure out why Baez thought he even had a chance in disputing it. I guess I am the stupid one.

Juror #1: (F) Retired nurse. 2 children, 3 gradchildren.

Juror #3: Nursing school student. No children (thank God)

Juror #5: Retired hospital nurses aid. 3 children, grandchildren.

Juror #7: Child welfare administration aid

Scary, huh?

Yep, that tells me exactly what I need to know. Profiling is a specialty and these were ripe for the Defense.

I've been watching Ted Williams on Greta for 6-7 years now and I've never heard him say anything that was either of substance, or that someone hadn't already brought up. Greta must owe him a whole heaps of paybacks.

Would have been a great time for his signature, "Stuck on Stupid."

Y'all can't keep dismissing the fact that the car smelled and LE did nothing about it on that first night. It's in the 911 call, the car smells like a dead body. George told the police that night that the car smelled like human decomp.

There was a child missing and either they ignored the car and didn't investigate it or it didn't smell as bad as everyone said it did. If they ignored it then that was a mistake. If it didn't smell like decomp then they shouldn't have said it did.

So who thinks it was what?

I honestly have had a problem with this..I was shocked to hear Yuri say he didn't smell it that night & I was very surprised it wasn't investigated at that time considering what was told to them re: the smell..It's just a guess but knowing what I do about Lee it's hard to believe he didn't mention it too to one of the many LE there..He probably didn't know it was 'decomp' but he sure as heck knew something was ROTTEN with that car.

Seriously, I was taken aback by this foreman's treatment of CA and her lying on stand.
Something was very weird about his statements regarding CA.

I am watching Greta right now and interestingly,this issue of all the LE around the car on the 15-16th that didn't really notice the smell is something we argued many nights here...okay maybe I argued it LOL.
The fact that no one made a big deal about the smell that night was a big sticking point for a long time around here. I still think it is very odd myself.
But after 3 years I am certain there was a strong odor, but I still don't get why it was not immediately a major issue and red flag, but rather it was an afterthought according to Yuri anyway.

What about all the cleaning and Febreezing that day? Was the trunk open when all the LE that did not notice the odor walked by? I really haven't read all that was written but in my mind, it is easy to dismiss that several people did not smell anything after CA admitted to using a whole can of Febreeze in the car that day.

I haven't watched this yet, (I DVR'd it to watch later), but from your url...

" Fox did NOT pay him for an interview."

Bold red mine.

Were there any pictures shown during Greta's interview? Are they giving him a trip like ABC did for Juror #3? Just because Greta says they didn't pay him for the "interview", doesn't mean he wasn't compensated in some way....It's all word semantics.

It did not show his face, but his back. It was on a balcony (looked like a hotel to me) with an ocean view.

I am watching Greta right now and interestingly,this issue of all the LE around the car on the 15-16th that didn't really notice the smell is something we argued many nights here...okay maybe I argued it LOL.
The fact that no one made a big deal about the smell that night was a big sticking point for a long time around here. I still think it is very odd myself.
But after 3 years I am certain there was a strong odor, but I still don't get why it was not immediately a major issue and red flag, but rather it was an afterthought according to Yuri anyway.

I have wondered if CA's efforts to clean the car, including the use of an entire bottle of Fabreeze, may have temporarily masked the smell of the car that night. Later, after the effectiveness of the Fabreeze dissipated, only the decomp smell remained.

Also, LE did not realize, at that point, that they were working a murder.

Juror #11 seems to think that there was no decomp odor in the car, because only 20 or so people identified it as such, as opposed to everyone. One thing is for certain, here. #11 never studied logic.

Would have been a great time for his signature, "Stuck on Stupid."

:floorlaugh:

I can only understand him enough to know it's always something Stupid.

Fox has to know he desperately needs to take a 'speaking course' so why hasn't he? :crazy:

Emotion, yes. Strange that many are stating that the public is going on emotion, but the Foreman seemed to reject the hard evidence that did not support the DT opening statement. He instead used "speculation" as he mentioned the word a few times in his interview.

Did HHJP not state to the jurors that they must not reach a verdict based on emotion and they must not speculate?

I am getting more nauseated by the minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member