2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe these celebs are "dumbing" down the show, but I find it interesting to hear their perspective on how Hollywood will receive her if she attempts to make it in LA. It seems as everyone is repulsed by her and think she is a joke. Heather McDonald is a comedy writer and I loved her pointing out her giant ears and how she will probably get them pinned when she gets her "deal."

You really think so????? I am seeing her actions more along the lines of the "Richard Hatch" behavior...she is going to be so arrogant that the buck has NOT stopped here and will just "take care of all that another day"....

I personally think the IRS issue is going to land her back in jail.....and her defense in THAT trial will be that Jose was SUPPOSED to take care of those taxes before keeping "his part"....

ETA: This is NOT a family that is known to have concern over paying bills or protecting credit ratings...

IRS will def not let this go and once you are on their radar...well, not a good thing. I do think she eventually ends up back in the slammer. Can't be soon enough for me.

Oh, I can't wait for the day she turns on JB. I also think an epic battle will be coming between JB and CA. Delicious. lol

Read on another forum that current rumor is that Katie Couric has already secured that interview....but I am :waitasec:

A Google search of their two names shows a few blogs discussing this, and in general ABC's "checkbook journalism."

Maybe these celebs are "dumbing" down the show, but I find it interesting to hear their perspective on how Hollywood will receive her if she attempts to make it in LA. It seems as everyone is repulsed by her and think she is a joke. Heather McDonald is a comedy writer and I loved her pointing out her giant ears and how she will probably get them pinned when she gets her "deal."

The celebs hating on her will bug ICA to no end. She thinks she is one of them.

And Caylee's Law will make her livid because the focus of it isn't on her but the beautiful baby.

How come EVERYONE associated with this case is so weird??? I can't believe how odd this Dr. Krop looks? Whats with that hairdo?? Is that his real hair? And whats on his neck? I know I have to be kind here but even the doctor is odd. And then he says there is nothing at all wrong with her????

I can usually see the TV without putting on my glasses that are primarily for driving. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and put on my specs to get a closer look at the doc's hair. WTF!

I was trying to remember my thoughts about him back then too. We lived very close to Brentwood, in Santa Monica area, and I used to see him around town, laying low in glasses and hats. He was still recognizable though.

But I never got the feeling he was HATED. I thought he was kind of made fun of, like he was crashing in a guest house, a hanger on. And people I knew wondered if he was their 'dealer.'

The only anger I knew of was that some people thought he knew more than he said. And he was too scared to implicate OJ.

But there was NEVER the kind of outrage and anger that Casey is evoking now, imo.

Exactly! He was a joke but not hated. OJ was hated..

Just tuned into this doctor.....is it just me or is there something odd about his throat?

I am also siding with Dr Drew...not buying what he is selling AT ALL!!

And HMMMMM.....

This psych speaks out TONIGHT on HLN with permission from KC...

Dorothy Sims will be speaking out tonight with permission from KC....

AM I SEEING the beginning pre-release damage control????????

Ain't buying this ploy either....

If I recall correctly, he was on Dr. Drew last night via phone. Tonight he is there in person. I am enjoying him MUCH better in person, just looking at him, I also noticed some of his "oddities" some here have commented on. I really love this site, I needed the laugh you all are giving me here about this interview I just witnessed. I came downstairs to get online to see if anyone posted about it, and, here you all are I agree about the pre-release damage control. O.K. NOW I REALLY UNDERSTAND KC's mind and why she killed Caylee, :floorlaugh: You people are killing ME here!! :crazy:

I hope DCS gets paid for this interview and uses it to get a hot oil treatment!

That was so funny! She's like before the verdict she had her hair pinned up, not looking so great with those ears.....:floorlaugh:

GMAB Sonny Hostin speculating that they are speculating LA is being investigated for witness tampering? It's got to be Laura Buchanan!!!

GMAB Sonny Hostin speculating that they are speculating LA is being investigated for witness tampering? It's got to be Laura Buchanan!!!

I don't think it is LA either. I don't think it's any of the Anthonys for that matter.

Joy Behar Show

Dorothy Clay Sims, ICA's attorney: what was compelling to me was t testimony of t guards that observed her-she was respectful, kind to them; wake her up>she wouldn't be angry

Just did some looking back to refresh my memory....

Dr Krop first visited with KC in February of 2011. Prosecution then filed motion to depose the good doctor, at which point Baez immediately WITHDREW his name from witness list....

I swear I just heard him say he was brought in on the case in Nov. 2010, but maybe that was just talking with JB &Co first, then in Feb. started meeting with ICA. IMO.

DS saying she was impressed by the jail guards saying Casey was kind and respectful. (How is it that they forgot all about one of their own getting fired because of Casey and Muffin's note passing, etc?)

Ugh. DCS thanks for the recap genius. She is just giving us a "Law 101" class.

Joy Behar Show

Dorothy Clay Sims, ICA's attorney: what was compelling to me was t testimony of t guards that observed her-she was respectful, kind to them; wake her up>she wouldn't be angry

That's funny - it's completely her M.O. - nicey nice - and then steal your checkbook, banking info, lie about all the other important things - but she played nice... my god what a gullible bunch of silly people

Watching Joy Bahar. Will be nice and sit on my hands. But come on DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member