DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did they get this Dr Krop from?
Did Baez choose him?

His diagnosis is 'immaturity.'

I know immature kids her age. And they may lie a bit here and there, may smoke some bud, skip work to go the beach, forget to call when they are not coming home....the usual immature behavior of 22 and 23 yr olds.

BUT NOT REPORTING A MISSING TODDLER? That is a sign of immaturity? Really?

When he said casey gave him permission to talk about her.. I knew he wasn't going to tell us the real story.. that the defense hired him to bolster her imagine.. naw.. she is just a little imature.. thats all. Lets completely ignore her serious psychiatric disorders.. lets just gloss right over those.. yep...

Everyone DVR The View for today. I don't watch it but you can bet DS not answering that questions could be on it. That could be fun and Joy will love it as she knows the viewers loved it. lol

Yesterday on the View, they were briefly discussing the case and they just don't have all the facts (including Joy!). They were saying that the jury made the decision based on all the evidence and they must have seen things we didn't see. I wanted to jump through the TV and shake them. I meant to go on their website and leave a message, haven't had a chance yet. Same thing on a radio talk show this week; amazing how many people are not aware of the juries failure/the manipulation by Juror #11 (who appears to need Dr. Krop's help as he seems to be....ummm.....immature, yeah, that's it!!!).

Real good article on him.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/welner/index.html

Inspired by genuine need in the courts for thorough, accurate, and honest forensic examination, as well as the pervasive problem of hired-gun testimony, Dr. Welner founded The Forensic Panel in 1998. Based in New York, it claims to be the first peer-reviewed expert consultation practice in the country. Members must expose their efforts and findings to the scrutiny of eminent peers in a formal procedure to minimize examiner bias. Peers also update other examiners with new advances in a particular field, enhance the thoroughness of examinations, and ensure adherence to updated standards of practice.

Thanks so much for the work you did to bring him here - he is the first mental health professional that tells it like it really is and I really enjoyed listening to him - he was like a breath of fresh air in the midst of all the lies and fudging that is going on right now.

You have seriously got to watch it. It was priceless.
"Would you let KC watch your child?" ...
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tick tock tick tock tick tick tock tick tick tock tick tock tick
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was waiting for the buzzer from
Jeopardy! buzz,buzz,buzz
aww I'm sorry your time
ran out!

:floorlaugh: here ya go!

Oh my God thanks for the pic - I was laughing so hard when he was on, it was hard to see through the tears - what?.....what? Do people not understand the credibility thing? How can a person appear looking "so unusual" and expect anyone to get past that?

Mind you, his words matched his looks so I guess the universe was balanced after all.

Oh my God thanks for the pic - I was laughing so hard when he was on, it was hard to see through the tears - what?.....what? Do people not understand the credibility thing? How can a person appear looking "so unusual" and expect anyone to get past that?

Mind you, his words matched his looks so I guess the universe was balanced after all.

Can you imagine spending 20hrs locked in a cell talking to him? I doubt it was really that long, but still! I'd just admit I was loco and call the guards.

There's your proof she is a danger to society! She has fooled how many
psych professionals now?
He probably diagnosed her as immature because she couldn't hide her laughter...

I'm kind of loving the Casey Anthony Rehabilitation Tour the defense team is putting on. They're trying to make it clear that Casey is not mentally ill. She just lied, stole, cheated, and didn't seem to care her child was missing simply because she's a bad person.

Alrighty, then. I believe you.

I'm kind of loving the Casey Anthony Rehabilitation Tour the defense team is putting on. They're trying to make it clear that Casey is not mentally ill. She just lied, stole, cheated, and didn't seem to care her child was missing simply because she's a bad person.

...it's getting damn Orwellian out here lately.

HLN reporting that Dorothy Simms to be on in the next hour.

HLN reporting that Dorothy Simms to be on in the next hour.

Cool! Let's see if she now says FCA can watch all of her kids and grandkids and be a nanny!
I just wished the called Dr. Krop back and ask him how FCA compares to Danny Rolling. Maybe Danny was also immature and average intelligence :waitasec:

I just finished watching DCS throwing her pity party over on InSession. Claims the defense victory party was basically THRUST upon them by the staff of the restaurant when they ducked in to escape the raging mobs who were threatening their very lives! :eek: <GASP!>Apparently the employees forced them to drink champagne at gunpoint, the poor things!

In other words, your eyes were pulling a KC and LYING to you, peeps! :floorlaugh:

They also played a clip from Joy Behar's show last night. Joy asked DCS if she'd allow KC to babysit her kids...you should have seen her hem and haw!

I just finished watching DCS throwing her pity party over on InSession. Claims the defense victory party was basically THRUST upon them by the staff of the restaurant when they ducked in to escape the raging mobs who were threatening their very lives! :eek: <GASP!>Apparently the employees forced them to drink champagne at gunpoint, the poor things!

In other words, your eyes were pulling a KC and LYING to you, peeps! :floorlaugh:

They also played a clip from Joy Behar's show last night. Joy asked DCS if she'd allow KC to babysit her kids...you should have seen her hem and haw!

What? She was just back on IS today? You'd think she would have learned after BEhar! GMAB! They went out a side way and a few people were asking questions but they were NOT being accosted by an angry mob at that point. JB and CM had just given their statement...noone interrupted them or threw tomahhhtos!

Did the restaurant then kick out all the other patrons? :waitasec:

They were hoping to save her life and then be done with her. Now they are STUCK with their story line that she's a sweet, abused, misunderstood good mother. They are terrified she is going to go out and do something to prove them wrong. JB said any interview by ICA would be 6-9 months down the road. Guess they're hoping that therapy for 6-9 months will change her.

IMO The media needs to help the defense rehabilitate her image so we will then allow them all to make money/ratings off of Caylee's death. They all, imo, the defense, the media and the Anthony's expected some backlash but not so much as to prevent them from profiting...we may be having some of this shoved down our throats to see if it will stick. I, for one, ain't swallowing.

That was really funny.. tick tick tick.. um.. ah... um... well.... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I bet the DT is secretly behind the scenes trying to figure out how to get them and their families the H away from KC when she is released... the KC she knows is the incarcerated one... the one that NEEDED the DT.... the one that didn't have a lot of options .. the KC they will see when she is released.. will be a WHOLE different story...

Afterall KC just got away with murder.. her narcisism will be RAGING.. and she will be FREE!!! Prepare yourself jb, cm and ds... just... be prepared!!! This will be kinda fun to watch....:rocker:

In a word.... Dr. Korp or whatever his name is. I have forgotten the name now. They could not have found a normal looking person for her shrink???

no, is late. please do tell. I need a laugh. I cant sleep

They were hoping to save her life and then be done with her. Now they are STUCK with their story line that she's a sweet, abused, misunderstood good mother. They are terrified she is going to go out and do something to prove them wrong. JB said any interview by ICA would be 6-9 months down the road. Guess they're hoping that therapy for 6-9 months will change her.

I don't think they are terrified at all. They won an unwinnable case. They are loving it and basking in it. Just the way I see it.

That was really funny.. tick tick tick.. um.. ah... um... well.... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I bet the DT is secretly behind the scenes trying to figure out how to get them and their families the H away from KC when she is released... the KC she knows is the incarcerated one... the one that NEEDED the DT.... the one that didn't have a lot of options .. the KC they will see when she is released.. will be a WHOLE different story...

Afterall KC just got away with murder.. her narcisism will be RAGING.. and she will be FREE!!! Prepare yourself jb, cm and ds... just... be prepared!!! This will be kinda fun to watch....:rocker:

Shhh. They read here, remember? There was an article about how they molded their strategy based on social media. I can think of one ex member I am sure was on the D team. I wonder if they cracked our Stinky Squirrel Strikes at Midnight code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay