2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy M. also described Casey as immature thus the good Dr is correct in that assessment. Socio-emotional development was stunted and that's obvious.

I'm amused but lose more and more respect for Dr. Drew the more I watch his show, lol.

Why lose respect for Dr. Drew? He believes there is much more wrong with Casey than the hairy doctor said. Dr. Drew thinks she's a narcissist and perhaps sociopath.

Holy crud, that was priceless. I had to hop on here to be sure others saw that. I've said from the beginning they should let ICA babysit all of their children and/or future grandchildren. DS thinks ICA is guilty as sin and I just watched proof of that.:twocents:

You really think so????? I am seeing her actions more along the lines of the "Richard Hatch" behavior...she is going to be so arrogant that the buck has NOT stopped here and will just "take care of all that another day"....

I personally think the IRS issue is going to land her back in jail.....and her defense in THAT trial will be that Jose was SUPPOSED to take care of those taxes before keeping "his part"....

ETA: This is NOT a family that is known to have concern over paying bills or protecting credit ratings...

Funny, I was thinking the same thing ... KC will throw Baez under the bus in a heartbeat ... after all HE was the one handling the money ...
Wouldn't that be perfect if they both go down together .... Jose no doubt has some serious FBA and JAC problems in his near future ...
It would be justice for them to land in prison over fraud or tax evasion !!

DSC never answered Joy's question about if she believed JB's OS about the molestation, drowning, George finding the body and covering it up. Even she doesn't believe that load of you-know-what!

You are cracking me up. Who would do that to themselves and what was I looking at?? I still am not sure. I wish I could just let loose.
DH thought I was watching Wolfman Jack and was waiting for the oldies to start playing. :cheerful:

I wished Joy would have asked DS, so are your children speaking to you after the trial?

Joy is refreshing to watch since she's not an atty, and even gets some of the legal stuff wrong. She is asking what middle America wants to hear. LOL.
...Do you believe they were really toasting the constitution?

I bet ICA will NOT be pleased if she sees that snippet of DCS!

So Dottie.. saw your little cameo.. you don't know if I could BABYSIT!? hiring you... a waste, huge waste. And buy some woolite fgs... that wool chafed my cheeks during the dry cries!

Think STYLIST!!!!!! :truce:

Yeah, they kind of gave her something similar to Joy Behar. Its probably her stylist! She probably came in with that frizzed out Florida humid hair and would not let her sit in without some conditioning cream. Too bad the Dr. Krop wasn't in the HLN Dr. Drew studio. Maybe they would have forced him to shave his billy goat neck beard!

Funny, I was thinking the same thing ... KC will throw Baez under the bus in a heartbeat ... after all HE was the one handling the money ...
Wouldn't that be perfect if they both go down together .... Jose no doubt has some serious FBA and JAC problems in his near future ...
It would be justice for them to land in prison over fraud or tax evasion !!

Well, that's how the got Capone

Betting ICA, Baez, and Mason are NOT happy with DCS--too funny

Her hesitancy to answer spoke volumes.

This is my fantasy of what was going through Dorothy's head " if I say no I wouldn't let her babysit, they'll think that I think she's guilty, but if I say yes, I'd let her babysit, and then someone lets Casey babysit their kid, and Casey does something like, oh...I don't know...put the child in the trunk of the car, the parents will say but DCS said she would let Casey babysit!"

hence

blurgh blurgh silence silence
"The Casey I knew, I was very comfortable with"

Holy crud, that was priceless. I had to hop on here to be sure others saw that. I've said from the beginning they should let ICA babysit all of their children and/or future grandchildren. DS thinks ICA is guilty as sin and I just watched proof of that.:twocents:

After this interview, it appears doubtful DCS will be "babysitting" Casey after her release!

:floorlaugh:

So Dottie.. saw your little cameo.. you don't know if I could BABYSIT!? hiring you... a waste, huge waste. And buy some woolite fgs... that wool chafed my cheeks during the dry cries!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Honestly, I could just imagine Casey saying that.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Nobody, but nobody...KC, the DT, JP, the SA , LE, her parents and the rest of the entire WORLD thought she would be walking this Sunday. No one planned for this (thank you clueless jury). Now the DT is stuck with her. Not what they planned. They wanted to move on. Get rich. Now they have to pretend like they care. haha...good luck with that!

When ICA sees the tape of DCS NOT answering the babysitting question and the look on her face,she will be having another tooth bearing fit like she had in court.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:I hope she watches it at DCS house:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She says they 'put words into her mouth' and misconstrued what she really said. And yet, every time they talked to her they recorded or video-ed it.So she is full of it, imo.

Agree. I love it when she says they twisted her words and we can go right to the initial or Universal St interviews and hear that no, they did not twist her words. Love the Sunshine laws! Ha!

negligent ...WTH is this guy even spewing about! If the DT really thinks there is ANY way on God's green earth to rehabilitate this degenerate criminal in the minds of the public, they are as delusional as she is. People have compassion for those who deserve it, who suffer because of no fault of their own. We don't OWE anyone compassion. People need to deserve compassion-they don't get it because some fluke of an irrational jury lets a criminal escape her punishment

WHY in the world do they want to tell everyone she has no mental issues?

The only people I know here that defend her are the ones who say she has obvious mental problems so it is not her fault. But according to the DT, she is fine, just a tad immature.

BUT WAIT---I thought she had to service her father in the mornings before the school bus arrived? Wouldn't that give her some mental issues?

Surely immaturity is not the main symptom of long term sexual incest and abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy