2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting interviews on Dr. Drew now with Beth Holloway, Ed Smart, Diena Thompson and Rusty Yates.......families who have lived through the spotlight while enduring a tragedy.

I agree. And (this coming from someone who despises Ga) in that video, he is begging her to talk, begging her. This is killing your mother. That is heartbreaking and no way this man was involved in any transporting or disposal.

See, I can read people real good. I am in agreeance with me. If you are in agreeance with me, check this box.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Now I need a blowvac for my monitor.
Just had a great idea for a photo. From the shining, only instead of Jack N coming through the door literally, have GA and chainsaw coming through Casey's door. "Daddy's home!"

This case is indeed, murder spelled backward in a backwards sort of way! REDRUM

I tend to agree. Despite the physical dissimilarities between the "real" ZG and the fictional one created by Casey, this woman has suffered as a result of having her "name" connected with this case. And not too many people are sympathetic toward Casey.

Especially now that she's gettin' the BIG MONEY - I think there's a very good possibility that they will carve her up out of shear aggravation for having their news hijacked for the last three years - and let's see how old JB does with his Hispanic community

Interesting interviews on Dr. Drew now with Beth Holloway, Ed Smart, Diena Thompson and Rusty Yates.......families who have lived through the spotlight while enduring a tragedy.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm flipping back and forth from Wicked Attraction which ironically features some strippers from Orlando in 2008.:waitasec:

Exhausted? From what?!
Jacking her chair down? Making a right royal spectacle of herself? Hooking up laptops? Writing inane ICAisms and folding paper? Tying a knot in the back of her shirts?

Ya'll are killing me:floorlaugh:

Exhausted? From what?!
Jacking her chair down? Making a right royal spectacle of herself? Hooking up laptops? Writing inane ICAisms and folding paper? Tying a knot in the back of her shirts?

Don't forget cleaning off the defense table! That PROVES she's a good kid!

Thanks for letting me know. I'm flipping back and forth from Wicked Attraction which ironically features some strippers from Orlando in 2008.:waitasec:

um - keep an eye out for you-know-who....

and you do mean iornically.... I know

Especially now that she's gettin' the BIG MONEY - I think there's a very good possibility that they will carve her up out of shear aggravation for having their news hijacked for the last three years - and let's see how old JB does with his Hispanic community

A reporter from PR called one of the shows - they don't want her there AT ALL!!
some one said they lived there and the PR mothers would tear her up. so i bet they aren't too pleased with him. whatever - he is very pleased with himself.

Cash. They had no money when the bank wanted to foreclose on their home. Plus CA claimed bankrupcty after Caylee was born. Neither one seems to be working. Not hard to figure out. First payment on a book deal, maybe???

Well ZG's case was allowed to go forward. Even if she doesn't win, Morgan will get to depose FCA eventually. She can plead the 5th until the appeals process for the lying charges is over. I think they have 30 days to file but read somewhere - deep inside the lawyers' thread - that they can just say they are going to appeal.
Morgan is concerned she'll skip town. I think maybe he can prove that by playing tapes of FCA's lawyers saying she's going to be disguised and leave Orlando.

I thought I heard she couldn't take the 5th on a civil trial. Since she was acquitted, and she would not be incriminating herself in a crime? IDK. Help?

OMG look at the Yates's kids' jammies! I wish they had had displays like that for Caylee!

The panel of parents of "children in danger" holds no quarter with ICA* - say she behaved no parent of an endangered child would behave that way. Dr. Drew says very obvious she was aware the child was dead

piers morgan show
Dottie using the jailhouse guards as testimony to her client's goodness. Good grief.
" She was always nice and happy when they woke her up."

Piers morgan is trying to trip up Dottie now. He was like " Come on now, can you imagine not reporting your child missing for a month?'

And Dottie goes into a long, contrived, rehearsed speech about how no one can really know what one will do in response to a traumatic event..bla bla bla

lol She is trying the 'everyone grieves differently' excuse.

He is kind of ripping her explanations apart. Trying to force her to answer the original question, but she is still dancing around..

OFGS Dottie is pulling out the 'RETAIL THERAPY ' excuse from the grief expert. And telling us how she got e-mails from 'lots' of pTSD victims who also pretended deaths did not happen. [ BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT ICA DID.]

PM: What do you think happened?
DS:"The key here is was the state able to prove their case..."

PM: Your client will be free soon. Are you afraid for her?
DS: " Yes, but I am hoping as time passes more compassion will result."

So the social rehabilitation of ICA barrels on. Dottie is everywhere. Piers also said that he saw her on Joy last night, and wondered about her answer to the babysitting question.

So Dottie went into this big explanation which I didnt catch because a cat walked past the window, then sat down, and my 2 nit-wit dogs went wild with their maniacal barking. So did anyone hear her explanation? All I heard was something like " I was hired to discuss the forensics evidence, not to find a babysitter for my grown children." Was I hearing things?

cash. They had no money when the bank wanted to foreclose on their home. Plus ca claimed bankrupcty after caylee was born. Neither one seems to be working. Not hard to figure out. First payment on a book deal, maybe???

boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members