2011.07.15 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly we only have CM's word for it that people REALLY sent checks and seeing the trial - No one on the DT team is all that trustworthy and their word kinda means tiddly .
I am betting , that if anyone sent checks that half are a joke ..like for one penny or something ..more are people with some issues of their own on accounts they don't have anymore .
I look at her jail account . People sent money right ? but it is a great BIG world and in the scheme of things and how big the case was ...she never got sent that much .

His opinions may be paid for by the media but more importantly his assessment of the babykiller totally was. He is prevaricating. He is a liar.

He got 10 hate calls? So he's a victim, is he? Which makes what he says more truthful? Yeah, I didn't think so.

florida tax payers paid him because FCA is indigent. He said he was paid by the court but of course we know he was part of the request for money made by the DT.

He was using CASEY's own opinion to support his assessment of her, like anything she says is meaningful.

I know Katy!! HILARIOUS!!

I hope he made sure he still had his watch before he left !

She supposedly ran track. Don't know how good she was but her dad referred to it in a jail video and she did run to keep in shape.

she is not in the florida runners data base so she didn't run for colonial HS

she is not in the florida runners data base so she didn't run for colonial HS

Yes, it was middle school according to Cindy or George in their depositions but it is one of those things the DT has encouraged lies about saying it was in high school. Lots of misleading statements about it.

But he also said that he heard the complaints that Casey was flirtacious with Baez and Mason, and HE DISAGREED, saying he never saw anything like that.

Oh, come on. My 16 yr old neighbor even saw her flirting with Baez. She was like "EWWWWWW.. why is she hitting on that old dude?"

Sorry, but I do not have much confidence in this guy if she denies that she is flirtatious with the men around her.

And the ONLY reason he even admitted to her being somewhat of a narcissist, three years ago, was that he was called on it, so her 'revisited' his data. He needed to revisit his data to decide she was a narcissist. Um, OK.

He danced around the lying thing. Never saw her as being anything but 'highly professional.' That is because she is A CON ARTIST. HELLO DOC.

I liked the guy more this time than last. He loosened up and seems like a nice man. But I still disagree with his non-diagnosis.

I think he said she was not flirtatious with him. That he didn't see that with him...:waitasec:

Don't you guys think it is strange that Casey is being released on the exact date she went into jail? I believe you will see her out just before midnight. July 16, 2008 to July 16, 2011.

hmm...reminds me of the movie final destination

so what the heck was she being professional at? I had already pegged him as an apologist for criminals but his "diagnosis" is no lacking in reality and perception that it's rather laughable. His "diagnosis" was that she was just "immature". That's an insult to our intelligence. Lots of people, young adults may be "immature" but who aren't murderers and pathological liars and thieves, etc etc. Who does this Casey rehab defense team think they're fooling?

Yes, he is. He was probably brought in for the penalty face. That's what he does. He did it for Danny Rolling to keep him from the DP.

I have never seen a beard quite like that (on the doctor) before. A beard on the neck only.....weird IMO.

Thank you. I did not see him tonight but the other night I was across the room..got up right in front of the tv and still could not figure out what all that hair was about.......or for that matter where it began and ended. I can now go to bed and rest maybe,lol

KC mentioned that she thought she might have had a seizure in those jailhouse letters. But then she thought she was getting messages from God every time she would sneeze. jmo

The sneezes? It was just God telling her he was allergic to her BS :)

I think he said she was not flirtatious with him. That he didn't see that with him...:waitasec:

True, but he brought up the things that people alluded to about her flirtacious behavior with the DT team, and brushed it off by saying he personally didn't see any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79