2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they allowed 3 embedded journalists who had to arrive 2 hours early. They have helicopters and guards all over the jail ...this is jail personnel. The DT and CFCA are ready to go...I am pretty confident that she's out of there close to 12:01 am

I don't understand HLN replaying the trial day after day. Of all the reporting they could do, nothing will get turned off faster than reliving that trial. Those of us who were interested certainly don't need it rubbed in our faces. Discussion, analysis, okay, but I never want to see that lying testimony again.

I imagine there are a lot of people who did not follow the trial, but got interested after the verdict caused such an uproar. Now those people want to find out what it was all about and figure out whether they agree or disagree with the verdict.

Although I agree that it was gut-wrenching to see Cindy on the witness stand, and many other times when her grief has been obvious, I feel as if Dr. Drew didn't really follow all the other details and so forth.

Some chanting, some horns honking, and a lot of people trying to snap pictures of media personalities. #caseyanthony stevehelling Steve Helling

Wow...just got in from baseball games...this is crazy! I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now...it's an excitement but in a very sick way...does that make sense?

CFNews13CaseyCasey Anthony News13

Security is suddenly very tight here at showalter flying systems side of Orlando Executive Airport

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Security is suddenly very tight here at showalter flying systems side of Orlando Executive Airport

I hope they all turn their backs and sing You Are My Sunshine as loud as they can.

Casey Anthony News13
George Anthony walks a friend or family member to his car. George did not answer any questions. Saenz

I just thought it would royally tick her off to have to be given a ride by them. I want her release to be as miserable as possible. :rocker:
She hasn't ridden in a car for more than a few min.
in the last 3 years she'll get carsick...
or so I've heard...

WS is part of the news media? Who knew? :waitasec:

*I* call Casey Anthony a murderer. That's what I believe her to be. It's my right to call her that. Of course, anyone can try to sue me if they chose - that's their right as well. Bring it on. :)

I couldn't agree more! My only hope is that some day I meet up w/her in person so i can tell her that myself - MURDERING *****!

WS is part of the news media? Who knew? :waitasec:

*I* call Casey Anthony a murderer. That's what I believe her to be. It's my right to call her that. Of course, anyone can try to sue me if they chose - that's their right as well. Bring it on. :)

Tricia did post last week that we weren't to say that here on WS, since she has been acquitted, FWIW.

The Soldier (my husband who is rolling his eyes at me) is a pilot for the military and I asked him what a no tracking order is...and he didn't know.

He says that private planes do not have to file a flight plan unless you are flying 'instruments" which means the ability of an aircraft to fly in the clouds...so flying without visual reference...

Now...if you are flying visual flight rules (the opposite of instruments and you can see everything around you) you DO NOT have to file a flight plan.

I dunno if that helps. Poor guy...he just got back this month from being "away" and he has had to deal with me and this darned case.

God bless you both, SummerRaye. Please thank him, for me, for his service to our country. :tyou:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13

I am about 10 minutes west of the executive airport, so looks like I won't be going to bed anytime soon.

When was it black leather jacket weather in the daylight? Am seeing Nancy Grace sitting there all bundled up in her leathers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett