2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed as FCA walked out of the jail last night, it seemed to me that her walk was unusual, kinda jerky. It looked her arms were not used to walking naturally, like she's been used to walking with chains. Somehow that gave me great satisfaction.

Well she could work for the A's foundation collecting money for Caylee's Law. jmo

I say let her go to work for one of her "dream team" attorneys. Ann Finnell would be good, since she's spewing her "FCA is a wonderful person who wants to go into law" speech.

This is just as disgusting as FCA walking free. Are you freakin kidding me? I was suspicious when GA make that public statement about supporting it, that something like this would happen. Boy, these "in your face people" just don't stop. CA lied on the stand to help free her daughter and now wants to "help" pass a law that would have kept her in jail a little longer. GMAFB!

This foundation is not needed. There are already organized efforts by others in place to campaign for the law all across the nation. The Anthony's will only taint the movement. Perhaps all those that contacted their respective state representatives should contact them again and ask that this "foundation" be kept out of any efforts to pass legislation in their state.

Talk about rubbing salt into the wound.

I felt uncomfortable from the start when GA came out in support of Caylee's Law. I wasn't sure why, but just felt it was wrong. I'm outraged they'd start another foundation! With regard to Caylee's Law, I mean. Grrrrrrrrr

I say let her go to work for one of her "dream team" attorneys. Ann Finnell would be good, since she's spewing her "FCA is a wonderful person who wants to go into law" speech.

They'd have to up their bond...a lot of checks go through law offices. lol

JVM seems to be reporting that it was reported that she went to the airport but the Centennial reports she went to CM's office building and parts unknown.

Umm... we SAW the car go to the CM's office. It's what happened after that we don't know. Jane didn't seem to realize Casey's car had left the jail till she heard the screaming, (footage from last night)

I have not seen any report that she will try and get a telemarketing job. Beth Karas said that is the only job she could have where no one would recognize her.

A job, are you kidding me? She didn't work when she needed money, why would she work now ? She'll get money, lots of money, from pictures, interviews and books. It just won't be on the major news networks.

A job, are you kidding me? She didn't work when she needed money, why would she work now ? She'll get money, lots of money, from pictures, interviews and books. It just won't be on the major news networks.

Sadly.. you are so right.

I'd think more of them if they were doing something to help the aforementioned other 5,000 children who have died from abuse since Caylee. What are their names? Who are the 10 other child homicides the DA's office is prosecuting in Orlando.

A foundation to implement Caylee's law... hell, is there even precedent for that? I know relatives often set up charities and others put forth laws but I'm not aware that one does the other.

JVM seems to be reporting that it was reported that she went to the airport but the Centennial reports she went to CM's office building and parts unknown.

Umm... we SAW the car go to the CM's office. It's what happened after that we don't know. Jane didn't seem to realize Casey's car had left the jail till she heard the screaming, (footage from last night)

Yeah HLN reporters are always to busy yappin their jaws to pay attention to whats really happening. They have to hear it from someone else to know what happened then they report it like it just happened.

Personally I don't even think ICA is in this country anymore. Maybe Canada, Mexico or somewhere else but not in the states.

Also I think Cindy and George were at the destination before she arrived (that's why the house was dark). They will stick together.

This reminds me of Karla H. ... that woman's family still stands by her even though she raped and murdered her own sister. :banghead:

What ever station gets any interview with ICA is gonna be in a world of hurt. ABC has lost rating already for helping pay for ICA defense for the pictures.Alot of people boycotting anything that supports her and Im one of them.

Would this include Disney? :waitasec:

This pic says it all...................

Attachments

• bitc#.jpg
    bitc#.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 235
I felt uncomfortable from the start when GA came out in support of Caylee's Law. I wasn't sure why, but just felt it was wrong. I'm outraged they'd start another foundation! With regard to Caylee's Law, I mean. Grrrrrrrrr

It's a way of duping the public and the taxman. They can receive money (from interviews, licensing, etc) into the Foundation. They, as officers, can be paid a salary and/or distributions. Their expenses (think transfer of home, cars, other assets) -- assigned to the "Foundation" and written off. Depending on the eleemosynary (charitable) classification, they could avoid taxes.

There is NOTHING charitable about this foundation. It is a way to maximize income for the Anthonys.

I just saw on HLN at the airpOrt it was dark and someone got out of the SUV and ran to a hanger..looked like long hair in a pony and I know she wore a bun out. Think it was her or a decoy?

My hope is that there will be a public outcry of outrage.

Nooooooo... Ann Finelle works and lives in my city! :(

I had great respect for AF even through this trial - until her lastest comments. All of a sudden none of them know how Caylee was killed after their outrageous claims in court. And they think ICA is just an outstanding citizen. WTF?

It's a way of duping the public and the taxman. They can receive money (from interviews, licensing, etc) into the Foundation. They, as officers, can be paid a salary and/or distributions. Their expenses (think transfer of home, cars, other assets) -- assigned to the "Foundation" and written off. Depending on the eleemosynary (charitable) classification, they could avoid taxes.

There is NOTHING charitable about this foundation. It is a way to maximize income for the Anthonys.

Just like their Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member