2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thats crazy, right out of jail and flying to Palm Springs!

Here is my guess. After all these years, she has been corresponding with some handsome man who lives here.

Did you notice only two ppl onboard? Guess she's getting the heaveHO!

:floorlaugh:

And yet here we all are. :fence: Waiting and watching.

lol. i think i'm going to tune out, go jump in the pool al naturale, come in and eat a great dinner, and go to bed with the hubby. my life is great. no matter what happens, hers will not be as nice as mine.

One of the things that gets me upset when I think of this whole thing, is what must have gone through Caylee's mind when her own mother did what she did to her. Did she know what was happening? I will never forget how much I loved and trusted my parents when I was little. It more than breaks my heart, it burns my soul.

Yea, when I looked at the crime scene photos on the Sentinel, I got even more upset than before. So, to all the ones that say just get over it or HLN & the media have just revved it up....BS, it's thos pictures & her lack of empathy that pisses people off & who want her to have to pay for what she did!

johnfranklin11 This flight info is from a media contact in Orlando. She will be flying to Palm Springs http://i54.tinypic.com/2r5ci7s.jpg #caseyanthony

Don't know if this is a hoax or what, looks real.

I keep thinking about how the show Intervention whisks people off to the treatment centers and Palm Springs is one of the places they mention. It is possible that one of those centers has offered something.....although I can’t really imagine what kind of treatment she needs, since I consider her problems to be by choice.

Yes, he did. But now he is saying that these did NOT come from Casey.

It sounds to me like he is paving the way for lil girl Casey to go back home to mummy and Daddy after all of this big mess, that was NOT her fault.

So if the molestation was a lie, and the drowning according to GA is a lie. Then KC's admitting she is responsible for Caylee's death. Must make those juror's feel warm and fuzzy. jmo

Yes, he did. But now he is saying that these did NOT come from Casey.

It sounds to me like he is paving the way for lil girl Casey to go back home to mummy and Daddy after all of this big mess, that was NOT her fault.
I don't think he is paving the way. Cindy and George are. Once again nothing is her fault in their minds.

I thought Lippmann said they learned about these accusations when the prosecutors showed him Casey's pysch reports.

Chicken...egg. Whas Lippman a liar before he started working for the Anthonys!? :waitasec:

So how much of a head start are they going to give the killer?

I agree with you. This is completely insane. Why is everyone still so obsessed with her, if they don't care what happens to her?
I think the news networks, particularly HLN, have just revved people up more, they've kept the hate and the outrage going.
And she is loving this attention!!

I secretly think that the media is hoping some mentally unstable person takes her out or physically harms her. Otherwise, I just don't understand why they are not diffusing the situation at all. My other thought is they are trying to get the people so sick of hearing about her that when she does get out no one can stand the thought of watching any interview from her on the tv.

This is insane...why do people care so much. Bottom line....she's a murderer and will be walking free later tonight. She should've never seen daylight again and she will be wisked away like a celebrity and followed by paparozzi. There is something wrong here....I am so disgusted!

Maybe this has already been said, and I wouldn't be surprised that someone is flying from Orlando to Puerto Rico, but there is a departure @ 1:40am to Ponce Puerto Rico @ Orlando airport.

Ponce's airport is not as crowded as LMM, so it kinda makes sense (if she's going to PR). I wonder if Baez's family lives there or in a nearby town.

This guy on twitter is claiming FCA going to Palm Springs to stay in mansion type house- will be doing interview there $1M. His name in Johnfranklin11, but not many tweets, so don't know if that's for real...
Can anyone check KORL to PSP in Palm Springs? Says it leaves at 1:00am

Did you notice only two ppl onboard? Guess she's getting the heaveHO!

:floorlaugh:

Really? Two people? Weird. If its Baez we can start looking for the divorce filing from the Mrs on Monday.

Why does the media want to chase her? Don't they know how stupid that looks? What is the big deal where she goes tonight or whenever? I don't get it...look what happened to Diana when they chased her, and no I am not comparing Diana and Casey, but seriously...it is so stupid, IMO.

Pffffft!!

Now wouldn't that just be a crying shame if FCA ended up the same way? :innocent:

So if the molestation was a lie, and the drowning according to GA is a lie. Then KC's admitting she is responsible for Caylee's death. Must make those juror's feel warm and fuzzy. jmo

Ita, or like they can't breathe...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member