2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. The State's own witness trashing the way they presented the chloroform searches must just be a figment of my imagination.

Geez, I must have taken too much acid, everytime I look at this link (http://www.cacheback.ca/news/news_release-20110711-1.asp) I am sure that's what it says.

Can you help me understand what he means by this statement. Bolding mine. To me, it sounds like the results were correct. Am I missing something?

I advised the State Attorney of the problem(s) and liased with her and the OCSD officer. During the next 36 hours, I completely retooled the code in CacheBack and successfully matched the proper 9,075 records. An independent tool called "dork.exe" developed by the Mozilla developers corroborated my results. I also used EnCase Version 6 keyword search on the new record marker (a square open bracket) and verified the same results. CacheBack 3.7.11 was immediately released and I prepared an assortment of published results (for OCSD and the State prosecutor) in various file formats to make it easy to disclose and review.

http://www.cacheback.ca/news/news_release-20110711-1.asp

I wondered about it at the time, but I thought maybe they were allowed to say, "I'd like to see the tape," and, "So would I," to the bailiff? Perhaps without mentioning anything to each other beforehand?

they didn't ask to see the tape. They asked to see the sticker that when found was attached to a piece of cardboard some several feet away from the remains, that had fallen off the piece of cardboard at the time of their request.

I wonder if it was Juror #11 and he got the $50,000 for his story? :innocent:

I don't think he got squat for his story.

I would like to see this law passed though.

I absolutely agree and said so on this forum when the discrepancy in the two reports was first brought to light. I totally expected the DA to address it, although I'm not at all certain that they were aware of the error when the evidence was presented. I think the DA assumed that the witness knew what he was testifying to. I truly believe it was an error because looking up chloroform, even one time, was incriminating enough, there was no reason for the DA to risk their case by lying and saying it was 84 times. Regardless, the jury apparently discounted all the chloroform evidence so it doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

If I'm not mistaken, SA went on the emphasis the 84 times several times but especially with Cindy and this was after the descrepancy was pointed out on the stand by the defense. 84 times, 84 times, I still hear LDB saying that over and over lol.

Something inside of me is saying that there might not be that much money made off of this disaster. People are furious, I know there are those that think they will become millionaires off of this and anyway to make lots of money they will try.
I just don't think this is going to fly, people want to stay away from Casey.

That's what I said about a page back, she wanted her freedom to celebrate the 4th of July at DisneyWorld, silly! Can't do that if they were to pronounce her Guilty, could they???:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Totally taken out of context! She gave interview to get the press off her back and get freedom from them hounding her

Here is the letterJohn Bradley wrote to OSCO, they NEVER told the prosecution

TO THE MEMBERS OF OCSD:
I am truly sorry that I was unable to refrain from discussing this issue in a less than positive light. .......

John Bradley
CEO & Chief Software Architect

Good deal. After reading Bradley's letter, it is OBVIOUS that mid trial, June 16-19th, OCSO and LDB was fully aware that there was not 84 visits. Yet, on June 23rd she questioned CA on the stand and pounded the 84 times, you visited chloroform 84 times, over and over, to insinuate the 84 times was a FACT. Things that make you go hmmmm.

per Bradley:
JUN 16, 2010 (after his testimony) - I called the OCSD Sergeant about his testimony and inquired about the discrepancy. That's when he said that he KNEW about this discrepancy LONG AGO. When asked "What did you do about it?", he replied "that he visually inspected the URL within the Firefox 2 history file which was in question and observed the number 84 nearby ("a couple of lines below") and assumed that it was correct". Despite the obvious and critical flaw in this thinking, he still knew that the NetAnalysis report was still in evidence with a visit count of 1.

According to the OCSD officer, this discrepancy was known LONG before trial. NO attempts were made to contact me, the developer of NetAnalysis or to validate it manually using any other combination third party tools. Validation of "select URLs" (e.g., chloroform) would have taken only 10 minutes. So at this point, there are 2 inconsistent reports before the court and nothing was done about it. Even the prosecutor didn't know.

JUN 16-19, 2011 - I advised the State Attorney of the problem(s) and liased with her and the OCSD officer. During the next 36 hours, I completely retooled the code in CacheBack and successfully matched the proper 9,075 records. An independent tool called "dork.exe" developed by the Mozilla developers corroborated my results. I also used EnCase Version 6 keyword search on the new record marker (a square open bracket) and verified the same results. CacheBack 3.7.11 was immediately released and I prepared an assortment of published results (for OCSD and the State prosecutor) in various file formats to make it easy to disclose and review.

This information was provided to the prosecution and to the OCSD in advance of the State's rebuttal, and the OCSD officer's second appearance (for the State). I even offered to fly down there overnight at my own expense to set the record straight and explain the discrepancy. Since the fate of woman's life could lay in this critical piece of information, I did everything in my power to remedy the situation, or at least mitigate the issue - once I became aware of it.

link: http://www.cacheback.ca/news/news_release-20110711-1.asp

Just to set the record straight - it is NOT okay to trash ANYBODY. Second, I read that article and it said the prosecutors (state attorneys) did not know. They got together with the developer and they fixed the problem - however, the damage had been done.

Salem

Unfortunately, if you read http://www.cacheback.ca/news/news_release-20110711-1.asp you will see that it was all brought to both OCSO and LDB between June 16 -19 and LDB questioned CA on the stand on June 23rd still insisting that there were 84 visits.

According to Baez.. her Myspace account was open prior to that ONE Chloroform search... that her BF Tony had put that pic of "win her over with Chloroform"... Baez suggested that KC searched it cause she didn't know what it was... BUT... then Cindy says she is the one who searched it..LOL

Not Tony - it was Ricardo IIRC

Casey Anthony: ‘Jerry Springer Show’ says producer’s statements are false

Gary Rosen, spokesman for the Springer show, said: “There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. Al Taylor does not work for the show, and he has not worked for the show for many years. He has no authority, nor has he ever had any authority, to speak on behalf of the show. We have no idea why he has surfaced now and made any of the statements he has made but his statements are completely false. There has never been an offer and there never will be an offer.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ampaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

Bill bars jurors from selling stories

As soon as the Casey Anthony trial ended with a surprise verdict from a Pinellas County jury, word got out that one of the jurors wanted to sell his story for as much as $50,000.

State Rep. Scott Randolph wants to make that a felony.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...l-bars-jurors-from-selling-stories-ar-244864/

:great: I hope this bill passes and it should be in EVERY state ... and I hope they can make it RETROACTIVE in Florida !

Here's a "snippet" from the above link :

Jennifer Ford, one of the jurors who helped clear Anthony in the controversial case, said she thinks it's a good proposal.

"I don't think there should be profit off someone else's misfortune," said Ford, who said she was not paid for an interview she did after the trial with ABC's network news.

"The only thing I got out of that was an ulcer," she said.

:waitasec: So "free tickets" and a hotel at Disney is NOT compensation ? :banghead:

Oh ... and poor thing ... she's got an "ulcer".

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Can you help me understand what he means by this statement. Bolding mine. To me, it sounds like the results were correct. Am I missing something?

This explains it

Of the search results in both reports relating to chloroform, only one hit was found for sci-spot.com. That site was visited once, according to NetAnalysis, and visited 84 times, according to the CacheBack analysis.

Concerned that the analysis using CacheBack could be wrong and that a woman’s life might be at stake, Mr. Bradley went back to the drawing board and redesigned a portion of his software to get a more accurate picture.

He found both reports were inaccurate (although NetAnalysis came up with the correct result), in part because it appears both types of software had failed to fully decode the entire file, due to its complexity. His more thorough analysis showed that the Web site sci-spot.com was visited only once — not 84 times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/19/us/19casey.html?_r=4&smid=tw-nytimes&seid=auto

I just realized why BAEZ is keeping Casey away from her parents - including phone calls. If Casey talks with CA or LA, then they can talk to the media and her "value" declines. They want to keep her like bigfoot so her value increases. It's all such a joke.

I just realized why BAEZ is keeping Casey away from her parents - including phone calls. If Casey talks with CA or LA, then they can talk to the media and her "value" declines. They want to keep her like bigfoot so her value increases. It's all such a joke.

I am not sure why what she has to say would have value anyway.
It's not like I am going to believe anything she says, given her propensity for telling stories that don't have much to do with reality.

Something inside of me is saying that there might not be that much money made off of this disaster. People are furious, I know there are those that think they will become millionaires off of this and anyway to make lots of money they will try.
I just don't think this is going to fly, people want to stay away from Casey.

BBM: I was thinking the same thing ! And the MSM, the "book" publishers, and the movie crews -- KNOW the people are FURIOUS ! Just look at the number of people who showed up at the jail when CFCA was released screaming at her ! :great:

It's been 2 weeks since the NG Verdict ... and "no deals" that we know of for sure -- only some "speculation" ...

But I do believe there will be an "interview" somewhere ... but it probably won't be the "millions" CFCA and JB are expecting ... :floorlaugh:

You are correct -- PEOPLE WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM CASEY !

Think about it : would you interview her knowing that she threw everyone else "under the bus" ... and took NO responsibility whatsoever for her actions ?

:banghead:

BBM: I was thinking the same thing ! And the MSM, the "book" publishers, and the movie crews -- KNOW the people are FURIOUS ! Just look at the number of people who showed up at the jail when CFCA was released screaming at her ! :great:

It's been 2 weeks since the NG Verdict ... and "no deals" that we know of for sure -- only some "speculation" ...

But I do believe there will be an "interview" somewhere ... but it probably won't be the "millions" CFCA and JB are expecting ... :floorlaugh:

You are correct -- PEOPLE WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM CASEY !

Think about it : would you interview her knowing that she threw everyone else "under the bus" ... and took NO responsibility whatsoever for her actions ?

:banghead:

While I agree with you, I must question why this is still in the news every single day and night. I'm tired of hearing about nothing now.

I am just curious. When do the mods not start a new thread? This one is at 93 pages. Sorry for the threadrift, but I would think a new one would be started. I am not trying to be critical. Could someone explain to me? Thanks.

I am not sure why what she has to say would have value anyway.
It's not like I am going to believe anything she says, given her propensity for telling stories that don't have much to do with reality.

Oh I agree completely but BAEZ thinks her word is GOLD!!! I think he has overestimated the potential earning value of the felon.

I am just curious. When do the mods not start a new thread? This one is at 93 pages. Sorry for the threadrift, but I would think a new one would be started. I am not trying to be critical. Could someone explain to me? Thanks.

You can adjust how many posts you see. I see a hundred per page, which cuts down on how pages a thread is. And I'm sorry, but I can't remember how to adjust it - anyone else know?

Hello, that Time article is satire. It's by Garry Trudea, the author the Doonesbury comic. He's mocking the idea that OJ was innocent and that there was a conspiracy against him.

I think that we cleared that up yesterday. You don't have to be rude.

ETA: that also doesn't change the fact that he is believed by many to have planted the evidence and it doesn't change the fact that he lied on the stand and is not a convicted felon because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth