2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was horrible! I sure wish he was not wakling around by himself, poor baby! Thank God that $%&$ole told LE what he did right away, the family can bury their child preoperly though his poor little body was not as his family remembered it. Sick.

Yeah, that was just so sad.

My SO said similar. He said to just stop media coverage for four days and the majority of people would be able to calm down.

The only place I am seeing this coverage is here at Websleuths, cannot bring myself to watch the TV coverage anymore. I suppose it still counts as coverage if it's posted here, but I am not on 24/7 and certainly not saturated in talking heads. I will remain angry for a long, long time, 4 days ain't gonna cut it.

I saw CA chomping on her cud the other day at home depot and was sharing the video of her deposition and my coworker asked me if she smoked. Does she? I've never seen anyone chomp gum that hard. Unbelievable.

AND I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHERE FCA IS. For pete's sakes people - it's 2011, we have technology - where is she?

Better yet - why do I care?? Oh well, at least I've got the toilet scrubbed today. Still tired from watching last night.

No it was because there were 1000 people outside. If all the people had just stayed HOME there would have been no need for all that man power and extra expense. So you have to blame that on the people protesting and the media.

Oh, and if she had called 911 when a "horrible accidental drowning" occurred there would have been none of this. She is the impetus.

WASTE ____ HUGE WASTE.

Yes it's true. Baez is so self-serving, him and his client deserve each other.

Ironic isn't it........Jose and the rest of "team" , including the Anthony's would have immediately made more money if she was found guilty! Think about it.

I saw CA chomping on her cud the other day at home depot and was sharing the video of her deposition and my coworker asked me if she smoked. Does she? I've never seen anyone chomp gum that hard. Unbelievable.

AND I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHERE FCA IS. For pete's sakes people - it's 2011, we have technology - where is she?

Better yet - why do I care?? Oh well, at least I've got the toilet scrubbed today. Still tired from watching last night.

Nope-She is a non-smoker, hates the smell of smoke. She complained that KC's clothes smelled like it... wait a sec...:waitasec:

I really dont care ether way, but the truth of the matter is everyday women who kill and men who kill and rapists and sex offenders are let out everyday to live their lives after incarceration, I am more scared of all of them than I am of Casey.

You don't have to be big in stature to be dangerous. I would not want her in my neighborhood.

I am very afraid for her next child.

IMO

Amazing that HLN didn't cover the release of the century last night, and today giving us rerun, rerun, rerun of JVM this morning with the tapes last night of her saying, "Is that her? Is that her?" Pretty pathetic, IMO. (But maybe so am I for wanting more updates today- but that's another story...)

LOL i know yesterday they were on TV saying we will be here all night!!
what do u think happend?

I hope everyone in the car and people onboard to meet her after her release made sure they still had their watches , wallets , checkbooks..ect after she left ....

Nope-She is a non-smoker, hates the smell of smoke. She complained that KC's clothes smelled like it... wait a sec...:waitasec:

That's what I remember - thanks. But geeze - the way she chomps on that gum - never seen anything like it.

Sailor, you make me laugh out loud.

I can go online, and I live in a big city and within a mile of me there are hundreds of people who have molested children. Casey Anthony does not have any power over me and to let her would be absurd. Yes, you think she killed a baby and some people do not, I mean do you really not realize how many people have killed others and children and walk free today? Its the unseen evil I am worried about, anyone following that story about the Jewish boy who was just murdered in NY?

It isnt about the power she may have over you or any of us. Unless someone mistakenly trusts her I doubt they will fall prey and become another one of her victims she throws under the bus faster than a kid throwing rocks across the water in a lake.

It is about the power she had over the most vulnerable. The small and defenseless child she murdered who never stood a chance.

How many child murderers have walked away with murder? Were they women? I know that women aren't held accountable as much as a father is who murders their child. What mother got away with it? You mean the tiny minority of them who were found mentally ill? What does sex offenders have to do with this case? This WAS A murder of a child who had duct tape applied to her face and hair.

IMO, if the same set of circumstances had happened and Caylee's father was on trial and had the same CE facts entered we wouldn't even be having this discussion because he wouldn't be going scott free to begin with.

It gives credence to: "I brought you into this world and "I" can take you out." :mad:This case is a perfect example of that.

IMO

I'm not the slightest bit afraid of her and don't think she poses any danger whatsoever to me or my family.

There are individuals in my community and in the world who I can absolutely say frighten me, but no... she's not one of them.

I am afraid what FCA is capable of doing to another human being she comes in contact with. It is quite obvious that she has no qualms about playing fast and loose with the truth. She lies, cheats and steals and it has been proven in a court of law. FCA is capable of having another child. I fear for that child.JMO.

In my opinion, Casey Anthony has served her time for the crimes for which she was convicted. Like anyone else who has done that, she has earned and deserves a second chance and a fresh start at life. I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

Watching her release unfold over this weekend has been very telling. Reading the truly awful things that people are saying about her all over the internet showed the down side of human nature, but there was an amusing element to it, too. At one point she was apparently in at least 6 different states and Puerto Rico at the same time. :lol:

I think she is in her hometown or not far from it, in a halfway house, her dream team are not going to foot the bill for hotel food clothes hair etc, is there not halfway homes in the States like here in Canada that they can go to, till they get on their feet, or not, either way I do not see any of them footing any more bills from her, I think from now on it will be cash up front!

The plane to Ohio had nothing to do with FCA, unless JB convinced the passengers to act as a decoy. It was originally scheduled to leave at 10:00 and did not go until 1:00. There was good video of the folks boarding that plane7n and FCA was not among them. It was also well lit, so you could see pretty well.

The only other plane to leave was at 3:00. That plane was in a hangar. They filed a no tracking request. That was the hangar that we see a woman running to the hangar. It may have been FCA. That area was kept dark. The lights on the plane were not even turned on until it was taking off. That was also the plane that is owned by somebody in the same building as Macaluso.

I have no idea if she is still here or in parts unknown.

I find that 3.00 am flight somewhat believable. Taking off at nite without filing a flight plan, especially if it was going to be long trip, sounds extremely irresponsible for a pilot unless that was an ulterior motive for it. It was a small plane,single engine turbo prop if I recall correctly, not like an expensive executive type jet, which also makes sense since JB is not rolling in dough yet, considering that cheapest head set he bought at the airport.
And keeping the lights off would make it harder to read the N number.

I don't think TMZ is reporting she's in Ohio...
From the article:

It may well be that Casey did not get on the Ohio-bound jet this AM (an airport official says the plane was carrying golfers) but the drill will be the same pretty much anywhere she goes -- if there's a real threat, cops will provide protection ... whether they think she killed her child or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb