2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the jury has seen Caylee's sunshine video. It would haunt me. Can't believe it wasn't played in court. I mean. This case was about Caylee.

She didn't seem to mind taking a trip to Disney with her whole family on ABC. And we don't know if anything else was given.

Her story keeps changing she is looking for sympathy.

She didn't seem to mind taking a trip to Disney with her whole family on ABC. And we don't know if anything else was given.

She's so scared she has been falshing her face everywhere. Please.

Wasn't too scared or upset to go to Disney after handing down a verdict about a dead 2 year old whose killer went free. This one even had the nerve to state she didn't need to deliberate.

Wonder if the jury has seen Caylee's sunshine video. It would haunt me. Can't believe it wasn't played in court. I mean. This case was about Caylee.

I was shocked the SA did nor use any photos of Caylee in there closings.with this jury though,I don t think it would have mattered.

I agree Jennifer one mintue is making herself out to be tough person and the next minute she is crying like a baby.

She did more than one interview. She did local interview too I believe. She just kept talking. If she wanted out of her prison why talk. Shut your mouth and mind your counsel. Don't answer the phone or door. Good grief. Now it is everyone's fault but hers.

She needs to keep talking. Loose lips sink ships.

She did more than one interview. She did local interview too I believe. She just kept talking. If she wanted out of her prison why talk. Shut your mouth and mind your counsel. Don't answer the phone or door. Good grief. Now it is everyone's fault but hers.

Starting to see how she identified with Casey.

Everybody makes Jennifer do things she does not want to do.

Just like Casey.

I was shocked the SA did nor use any photos of Caylee in there closings.with this jury though,I don t think it would have mattered.

You're right. They made up their mind from day 1. And HHJP did not allow photos of Caylee to be used in closing arguments. I'm fuzzy tho..did JB sneak in one of her climbing into the pool and opening the glass door in his magnet board?

In the local interview did she make the comment about how "she is a big girl and she will handle the critics." I think she said that too sound tough but she really isn't.

You're right. They made up their mind from day 1. And HHJP did not allow photos of Caylee to be used in closing arguments. I'm fuzzy tho..did JB sneak in one of her climbing into the pool and opening the glass door in his magnet board?

I don't remember that,but he let the SA and Dt to use photos of FKC,BUT not the victim...that did not sit well with me..this case was about Caylee.I have never heard of a judge telling the lawyers they can not use photos of the victims.

I think George should be interviewed to set the record straight. That would piss KC off.

I think he should do a live interview and take a lie detector test with questions regarding did Caylee drown, was he there when she drown, etc., that I would watch. He could state no questions about malestation cause I really dont care about that I just would like him to prove that Casey and JB lied about him being there when Caylee drown.

:floorlaugh:
she did have an interest in persuing it.
She took most of the pics sold to ABC and
many WS members are currently using
pics she took as their avatars!!! :eek:

jus sayin.

She is in my pic (just cropped out) so I think I'm safe ;)

In the local interview did she make the comment about how "she is a big girl and she will handle the critics." I think she said that too sound tough but she really isn't.

Huh! i guess she didn't realize just how critical her critics were going to be...:innocent:

Restaurateur Jeff Ruby took out a half page ad in the Orlando Sentinel Saturday saying the people of Orlando got the verdict of the Casey Anthony trial wrong. I sent him an email thanking him for what many of us believe. Here is the email he sent back to me….

Thank you for taking the time to send me your uplifting comments. Interestingly, some very negative and offensive blogs, emails, etc. have been going around about my opinion and reason for taking out the ad. It meant a great deal to me to hear from you and so many other people from all over America that feel the way you and I do.

Warmly,
Jeff Ruby

Can you PM me his email? I'd like to send him an uplifting note too ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member