2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the morning we wake up and the headline says something :silly: like

Casey Anthony claims she was kidnapped and held against her will. She wasn't allowed to call home. :floorlaugh: Not too out of the question peeps. Baez had better play the game Casey's way or else hello!!!!!!!

Let's hope she did not see the Florida news about the women who tied up her husband, removed a portion of his manhood and put it down the disposal. Yikes.

Is San Carlos the smallest airport near Hollywood? It is possible that they were trying to stay under the radar and she is actually staying with Todd or some friend of his had a place to put her up. That airport might have just been a good place to fly in un-noticed.

It is 9 hours north, and that's with no traffic. Not a very convenient place to fly into.

[watching Piers Morgan trying to win with Nancy G. but she is killing him.]

OK Californians, how close to San Carlos is Carlsbad. Carlsbad is where Macaluso's firm is so he lives in the area somewhere.

That is taken completely out of context. She stated she wanted her freedom from the press hounding her so she gave interview to get them off her back.

I respectfully disagree. The way the article is worded, she is talking about the verdict. She wouldn't say "I don't think you should have to talk about being interviewed" during an interview. IMO that doesn't make sense. The "it" here is continuous. She was talking about being on the jury. FWIW, FEW of the twelve have been interviewed...we don't even know their names; I doubt her freedom was impinged too much if at all.

*she doesn't think she should have to talk about the verdict (I agree, it is her choice)

* the verdict wasn't her idea

* the verdict wasn't what she wanted

* She just wanted her freedom

* If voting innocent was what she had to do [to get her freedom]...so be it.

"If she had it her way, Ford says, she would not have given that interview – in which she returned to Orlando for a chat with a network reporter.

"I don't think you should have to talk about it ," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it.""

adding link for continuity: http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...244721/?referer=http://www.facebook.com/l.php

I want to hear from every single juror. I want to know what happened behind that closed door.

BBM: I DO TOO, Grandmaj !

I want to hear EVERYTHING ! It is "high time" the PINELLAS 12 TALK ! And tell us the TRUTH ! They OWE IT TO THE PUBLIC !

We have heard from Jury Foreman #11, Jennifer F Juror #3, and the comments from "husband" of Juror #12 who said #12 is "hiding out" !

I believe the remaining of the PINELLAS 12 who have NOT spoken are COWARDS -- CHICKEN !

:maddening:

One other thing Grandmaj and Mods ... can we PLEASE have a THREAD to discuss the JURY ONLY ?

There was one and it was excellent ... but then it "disappeared" into thin air ... and now the Jury Foreman thread is "closed" ....

HELP ... PLEASE ... THANK YOU !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am not a NG fan. But WOW, did she ever chew PM up.

It is 9 hours north, and that's with no traffic. Not a very convenient place to fly into.

[watching Piers Morgan trying to win with Nancy G. but she is killing him.]

Still watching Dr. Drew.

He's breaking down how much Casey could owe the State of Florida. Mark believes she should have to pay the cost of the prosecution and investigation for the four counts she has been convicted of (providing false information to LE).

jose, get back to florida- pronto. another perfect case for you.
teen kills parents,leaves bodies in the bedroom and has a party for
his friends in rest of their house. i can just see your possum lips
smacking now. use your thorough knowledge of florida law and save
him from the death penalty.:blushing:

If they really want a story tell them to read the discovery. Go over the evidence at trial and figure out how the jury went wrong. There's your story. And it's public information. jmo

I agree Lambchop. The discovery docs are fascinating in themselves. And, I'm with you and grandmaj; very interested to get the real scoop on the jury goings-on. I don't think I'd buy a book by any of the jurors, but I'd sure read an article or series by a good investigative journalist who digs his/her heels in and ferrets out the facts...

P.s. I'm in San Francisco; San Carlos is very nearby. With my luck, I'll run into Casey buying new push up bras in Target (and being followed by a really cool baby smokin' a cig and snappin' pics)..

OK Californians, how close to San Carlos is Carlsbad. Carlsbad is where Macaluso's firm is so he lives in the area somewhere.

450 miles

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Carlsbad,+CA&daddr=San+Carlos,+CA&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=39.916234,79.013672&geocode=Fc3z-QEdPl8B-SlZ7js_RXPcgDEvXfb8klXLpA%3BFVdQPAId1nO2-Cl3aPwA9KGPgDGIaRgknQ94-g&mra=ls&t=h&z=7"]http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Carlsbad,+CA&daddr=San+Carlos,+CA&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=39.916234,79.013672&geocode=Fc3z-QEdPl8B-SlZ7js_RXPcgDEvXfb8klXLpA%3BFVdQPAId1nO2-Cl3aPwA9KGPgDGIaRgknQ94-g&mra=ls&t=h&z=7[/ame]

Yeppers,the best way to blend in is to drive a red SUV. Nobody will even notice you. :maddening:

:floorlaugh: Yep ... they want to be "noticed all right" ...

Just "absolutely" unbelievable ...

:maddening::maddening:

Carlsbad, I think is down in Southern California. San Carlos is only about 20 minutes outside of San Francisco. Several hours away. I can think of numerous small airports closer to LA than that.

Still watching Dr. Drew.

He's breaking down how much Casey could owe the State of Florida. Mark believes she should have to pay the cost of the prosecution and investigation for the four counts she has been convicted of (providing false information to LE).

I don't think she can be charged for the cost of the prosecution...JMO, from what I read on the legal thread a while back, she certainly did not ask them to prosecute her...the monies for the initial period before Caylee was found, possibly.

I think all this hullabaloo over that plane winding up in California so that is where is is is just something to talk about and not likely. If she was on that plane, it's first stop, according to NG I believe, was somewhere in the Florida panhandle. Why would that plane need to stop in the panhandle? Her getting off there, makes MUCH more sense to me, closer to her base,much less expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member