2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I understand that but why does the newspaper still use the Fernandez in her name?

Because that is how KC originally reported it. There is no ZFG but that is the name KC used.

No one should have to deal with threats....not ZG and not CM's wife but this all comes back to one person who started the whole thing. I'm sure CM's wife is very upset with those calls and knows exactly how ZG feels. But there is still only one person to blame for all of this. jmo

NG wanting Baez in legal trouble for "intentionally pulling a hoax."

Since I can't watch the show live I was about to ask if it appears that Nancy believes there was really a meeting. I guess she probably has doubts if Lippman does.

You most likely guessed correctly. :)

Netflix wasn't real. That's a satire site. No truth at all to that one.
I know the rag that reported it.
With all the people cancelling their service
I can't believe they haven't.

Nancy is plugging Klaas Kids! :woohoo:

:great: :great: :great:

NG wanting Baez in legal trouble for "intentionally pulling a hoax."

How does she know JB did this? It could have been a few people just screwing with the media with nothing to do with the case.

This is so difficult for me to say because I am such a huge fan but I thought Nancy Grace was rude to that last caller that asked about the sighting in California. I felt really bad for her when she was like "Oh I'm sorry for wasting your time.".

The hypocrisy drives me! Lippman is saying that Taylor is being evasive. Dude, your clients have been EVASIVE for over 3 years. Perhaps they should had been straightforward from the beginning...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Everyone connected to this case seems to be a part of the vortex, I.e., strangers to the truth. The Dark Side?

I know the rag that reported it.
With all the people cancelling their service
I can't believe they haven't.

People think it was real and have cancelled their service? Yikes. Has Netflix made a statement?

This is so difficult for me to say because I am such a huge fan but I thought Nancy Grace was rude to that last caller that asked about the sighting in California. I felt really bad for her when she was like "Oh I'm sorry for wasting your time.".

wow-the caller said that to NG

That is a good point about the comparison between Mrs. Mason and Zenaida Gonzales.
I bet Mrs. Mason is afraid of the scary phone calls. So I bet she can understand just how Zenaida felt when she was getting threats by phone as well.

I'm not completely buying this.. Baez and Al Taylor are making the rounds as he is an independent company and was trying to get others bigwigs on board but they were reluctant. I wonder if this is some type of warm up to show those others just by talk alone look what a large audience we can pull in. I'm not sold on this as a done deal quite yet.

NG

Reporter Robyn back at the Suburban Drive Caylee Memorial site showing all the balloons, cards, etc. left for Caylee.

:rose:

NG now switching to another topic.......missing mother of triplets.

:(

Radar on Line female:

...everybody's lying, people want to hear her, watch her, want to hear from G & C, too.

I think she took NG the wrong way,NG went on to explain they had reports of sightings all over the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member