2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ended up dying of Brain Cancer. OJ's whole Defense Team knew he was Guilty. The stress of that is probably what killed Johnny...:twocents:

Baez took a page from JC's book with all that BS! about GA..He was JC's Mark Furhman..Both juries fell for it but I think OJ would've gotten off anyway just cos of who he was..FCA may have too considering what we know now re: the mentality of this jury! :maddening:

The A's "supposedly" found out about Casey's claims of molestations against George and Lee 6 weeks before the trial (I read about it Feb, 2010 in ICA's letters but assume this theory wasn't a for sure to be played to save ICA)...JA was surprised by Lee's 180 as he had to pull answers out of Lee. A state witness. I saw it, hard to watch with all the dodging of questions going on. Jeff A was spoofed or whatever by the cooperation they might have offered at that time. Jose and Lee were seen eating at lunch during the trial. I even saw witnesses change in front of my eyes as to what they would say! oy ve'

The news and the group can say all they want to get it on the news, just like they did for 3 years already. Now we have how many want to hear KC. yeh-ah, right....

Media didn't lead this case, the documents we all read weren't presented or weren't allowed...

xoxo

oh poo.

i missedall the shows today - everything.

if anyone's still up - please let me know which shows (repeat showings) I should DVR overnight. NG? DD? ??

TIA!

Ever since the verdict, I have been disgusted. I know that many have as well.

Since that time, I have stayed away. Only because all of them ( The A's JB, CM, etc...) have become irrelevant for me.

I have been checking here sporadically, and it is really bugging me that "Caylee's Forum" has been overridden by all things her mother and grandparents. Makes me sick. :puke:

Websleuths has always been about victims, and their rights. I would hope that it stays that way. Caylee did not receive justice.

We must move on. In that spirit, I would really love to see that anything from here on out, about Caylee's mother or her "family" - be put in the parking lot, or jury room.

None of these people are relevant anymore. Unless people here make them relevant. Please don't do it.

Rest, Caylee.

:grouphug:

I was thinking about it over the weekend....

IMO, we here at Websleuths (and on other crime related forums) need to make a concerted effort at trying to educate the public about

~Circumstantial Evidence~

and how important it is to have good ol' common sense in following point A to point B.

The majority of criminal cases are built solidly on circumstantial evidence & there's rarely an eyewitness or "smoking gun" with any crime.

It's my opinion that the Anthony jurors absolutely missed the boat & were swayed by too many what-if's...with nothing to corroborate those what-if's....

I think from now on....every criminal case where I join in discussing....I'm going to hammer away on the Circumstantial Evidence, and I'm considering creating a website...

After just searching I see that others have the very same idea:

http://www.change.org/petitions/for-caylee-circumstantial-evidence-class-be-taught-to-jurors

oh poo.

if anyone's still up - please let me know which shows (repeat showings) I should DVR overnight. NG? DD? ??

TIA!
From what I gathered by reading earlier posts, NG might be worth a watch. JVM and DD both covered Amy Winehouse.

oh poo.

TIA!

NG is repeated at 1a (est) & DD didn't do CA, he did Amy W..That's all I saw tonight..Hope that helps :)

The sick and sad thing is a reality show would sell and garner public sympathy. I will be completely grossed out if the world stays on casey watch giving a crap about what she wears and how her hair looks. I didn't even watch the lifetime show even tho I heard it told more truth than we heard at trial because I just can't show public interest in her. I do like the fact that some shows r willing to dig a bit deeper tho. God help me If she ever becomes a celeb plz remind me to move to Costa Rica.

From what I gathered by reading earlier posts, NG might be worth a watch. JVM and DD both covered Amy Winehouse.

I did. Not worth watching after about 2 minutes. I loved Amy. Doesn't bother me she covered something other than ICA. It was a disappointment and a loss to some people like me who loved her voice, Amy that is. So was Norway's deaths. hugs and heart to all! xoxo

The A's "supposedly" found out about Casey's claims of molestations against George and Lee 6 weeks before the trial (I read about it Feb, 2010 in ICA's letters but assume this theory wasn't a for sure to be played to save ICA)...JA was surprised by Lee's 180 as he had to pull answers out of Lee. A state witness. I saw it, hard to watch with all the dodging of questions going on. Jeff A was spoofed or whatever by the cooperation they might have offered at that time. Jose and Lee were seen eating at lunch during the trial. I even saw witnesses change in front of my eyes as to what they would say! oy ve'

The news and the group can say all they want to get it on the news, just like they did for 3 years already. Now we have how many want to hear KC. yeh-ah, right....

Media didn't lead this case, the documents we all read weren't presented or weren't allowed...

xoxo

You mean the "WHY" letter from GA to FCA..I don't know how I missed that but did know they were gonna throw GA under the bus 6 weeks prior..Still, never did I imagine it would end up being 'SEX ABUSE'! Or that Baez would say it in such a VILE way ("penis in her mouth") to the jury..I was so sure that disgusted them & turned them off to the defense..I was convinced Baez lost them right then & there..WRONG! :maddening:

It's very frustrating for all of us that read so many things in those damning documents that never came out in the trial..It's so wrong the As decided to change the rules on the state in the middle of the game..If that was their plan all along they are extremely devious & never should've been trusted in the first place.

Can someone fill me in on who is this guy that is incarcerated (I believe the name is Tom something) that is suing Casey as well if he's Found to be Caylee's father???

WTH is that about?

Just saw it on NG hosted by Jean Caseraz tonight..

Thanks in advance.. Cuz this is a new one on me..

I feel scammed by people we'd never elbow with. Scammed. I'm sure the world will correct this injustice against Caylee Anthony.

I'm angry about
1. The things that were kept out of trial as being too prejudicial
2. The way JB was let to run amock during trial with no repercussions (he didn't need HHBP teaching him, he has 10 lawyers to teach him the law)
3. That the jury didn't understand instructions and didn't care enough to deliberate on at least manslaughter or agg child abuse (31 days not even considered!!!!????)
4. The media is giving KC the attention she craves
5. That TH's keep bobbing their heads while never asking hard and real questions and lap up every word of spin doctoring without doing research. Be prepared!!! Its your job. Research THEN ask intelligent questions and hold some feet to the fire for truth! Don't cave just to get a fluff interview.

I pray that.
1. KC is shunned in her celeb seeking efforts
2. The media ignores her on the basis that nothing will be learned from a liar
3. That any show who does any story insists on telling the truth vs the trial spin.
4. That anyone who does a story uses the doc given and ignores the DT spin
5. That the world sees this therapy "spin" as just a way to make the public think KC has changed
6. That somehow we can all find peace.
7. That we can see karma take effect so we can go back to believing gog is goog and evil is evil.

Can someone fill me in on who is this guy that is incarcerated (I believe the name is Tom something) that is suing Casey as well if he's Found to be Caylee's father???

WTH is that about?

Just saw it on NG hosted by Jean Caseraz tonight..

Thanks in advance.. Cuz this is a new one on me..
I don't know a Tom?
Christopher Lee Umberger I do!

Also angry that GA and especially CA lied so much during investigation that this case never stood a real chance in seeking the truth in what really happened before and after Caylee's death

KC was tried by a jury of her peers. She was acquitted by a jury of her peers. It's the law! End of Story

Which goes to show a "peer" is not what they used to be mentally or in work ethic.

How many check fraud convictions does FCA have?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...e-and-cindy-anthony-check-fraud-charges-plead
January 25/2010.

Casey Anthony is now a convicted felon.

--snipped---

The 23-year-old pleaded guilty Monday to 13 charges in a check-fraud case, clearing the way for her attorneys to defend her full-time on the first-degree murder charge she also faces

Orange County Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland found Anthony guilty on six of the charges: one count of grand theft, four counts of check forgery, and fraudulent use of personal identification.
Strickland withheld adjudication for the remaining seven counts.

So she had been indicted on 13 charges and pled guilty but Judge Strickland only fouond her guilty of six??

So presently her record has 20 charges on it with 10 convictions. For all ten convictions, she spent less than 3 yrs in jail...amazing! So far I have only see $4,000 in fines. Oh, she also has to pay court and investigation costs regarding the investigation on the 13 charges. May I assume she has paid nothing? Is the bankruptcy that she files going to erase the hundred of thousands in charges that are coming? They should have kept the money from her account while she was in jail. Mason is holding the checks that are coming in from all the guys that are thinking with their southern hemisphere.

She sure seems to be high on the luck factor... for now..

Any attention the media gives these people, especially the convicted felon should be hard questions to make them squirm. Questions such as, why all the lies, why did you let her steal all that money, why did you say you looked up chloroform, what the heck was wrong with your dog, was the dog really all that sleepy, why do you throw your daughter under the bus while saying you want to help her, aren't you worried about future children, and why was Caylee denied a Daddy and a grave site? They should be asked how they can carry around Bibles then lie with a straight face (according to LJB). Cindy should be asked why she made it sound as if Casey had been been pregnant and showing several times before with bloating excuses, and she should have to tell if she knows who Caylee's dad is and if he is really dead. If he is really dead, then questions should be asked. What else are they hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24