2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG/PL

Michael Christian: report that GA/CA have turned down a $250,000 offer from a syndicated show.

PL asking guest if public perception is different from GA/CA profiting vs. Casey.

Report: JB possible book deal, TV legal analyst position.

The parents turn down $200,00. Please don't think it was due to morality. THEY WANT MORE!!

OMG! I knew I shouldn't have got back into this case.

who is leaking info about the gifts Baez bought? Baez or Lippman? Is this part of the plan to keep this in public eye's. Keep rage going at any cost. This will drive up the bids for interviews?

I suspect Baez and Lippman are both playing the public to get more money in their greedy little pockets. They are the source of the rumors.
I think you're thoughts are probably spot on.
And there's certainly enough greed to go around!
GA and CA turn their noses up at $250,000, huh!:sick:
Greed.:maddening:

Poor Caylee.

I won't even give my attention to anything that any Anthony family member is associated with, and definately... No money...!!

I find comfort in thinking that Caylee would like any donations to be made to upstanding organizations that help find lost children..... and not to the people who betrayed her...!!!

I'm no psychic, but it only takes common sense to believe that this would be what CAYLEE, the REAL victim in all this would want...!!!

We love you Caylee.... we will continue to be your voice...!!!!

BBM: Like the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Poor Caylee has been exploited every day for the past 3 years.

ETA: Actually, she has been exploited from the moment her egg donor told her grandmother. They all used Caylee to get attention for themselves. Munchhausen's Syndrome by Proxy comes to mind.

Unless one of these shows has someone who actually says they offered the Anthonys $$$ and how much, it is just rumors to me, and irresponsible for these shows to keep repeating it...

The parents turn down $200,00. Please don't think it was due to morality. THEY WANT MORE!!

OMG! I knew I shouldn't have got back into this case.

I am still hanging around and lurking here. What a knucklehead I am. These money making schemes are just as perverted as the trial and verdict turned out to be. Shameful!!!

JVM talked about the case of Mark Schmidter and this anti-constitution Judge named Perry taking his freedom of speech away and giving him 5 months in jail with a bunch of murderers and drug addicts for handing out pamphlets at a courthouse.

Perry should be the one jailed for taking this guys civil rights away from him.

This guy sits in jail for 5 months and Perry does nothing to Jose Baez for all of this contempt of court. What a joke the good ole boy system is.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-free-speech-trial-20110726,0,590769.story

NG/PL

Andrew J. Scott, former police chief, Boca Raton FL: "I do see her getting in trouble again......."

Coincidence? I think now...The anthonys get back from a vacation and here we go. Both the parents and the murderous daughter have both come to the conclusion that they are worth more than what has been offered? They've been talking.

Nancy Grace would not be talking about how 'hot' KC is. Yuck!!

I had to turn the channel. Makes me sick . People that say kc is smart and hot , what have I missed? I wish they would give an example of what she said or did that made them come to this conclusion. CM went so far as to say she was tough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

JVM talked about the case of Mark Schmidter and this anti-constitution Judge named Perry taking his freedom of speech away and giving him 5 months in jail with a bunch of murderers and drug addicts for handing out pamphlets at a courthouse.

This guy sits in jail for 5 months and Perry does nothing to Jose Baez for all of this contempt of court. What a joke the good ole boy system is.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-free-speech-trial-20110726,0,590769.story

Is it the same Judge Perry? If so, shame on him!

who is leaking info about the gifts Baez bought? Baez or Lippman? Is this part of the plan to keep this in public eye's. Keep rage going at any cost. This will drive up the bids for interviews?

I suspect Baez and Lippman are both playing the public to get more money in their greedy little pockets. They are the source of the rumors.

Isn't amazing how that personal little tid bit got out???? Who would actually know such a thing.....:floorlaugh:

I had to turn the channel. Makes me sick . People that say kc is smart and hot , what have I missed? I wish they would give an example of what she said or did that made them come to this conclusion. CM went so far as to say she was tough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Good grief, I'm surprised NG hasn't called into her own show and blasted all of them for making such comments!

http://www.wftv.com/news/28664172/detail.html

Today, a woman's decomposing body was found, in a car, in a Winter Haven apartment complex. The car was backed into a spot (at least since Friday) and was right next to a dumpster. Someone may have learned a few tricks from FCA.

NG/PL

Michael Christian: report that GA/CA have turned down a $250,000 offer from a syndicated show.

PL asking guest if public perception is different from GA/CA profiting vs. Casey.

Report: JB possible book deal, TV legal analyst position.

amazing how they are all turning down deals...!!

Probably because all the networks want lie detectors hooked up to them all..:floorlaugh:

I am very disappointed in Judge Perry. That sentence is extreme. He comes down tough on the public, yet does nothing to the officers of the court. Where are the penalties for Baez and his antics? How many times did he violate the orders of Judge Perry. Perry does nothing to Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid