2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish hed do it today...but soo uncertian now...he seems like he is flaking out again...god this is such a rollercoaster STILL...one minute hes gonna do the right thing, then bam he seems like hes gonna cave to the defense...again..then next, boom, could make her do the probation( cant do probation while incarerated??) im getting dizzy...
let me know something so i can either scream like an animal in a steel trap. or rejoice...

Probation would create enormous problems? like the fact that KC will have to get a job, and cannot stroll freely sipping coffee?

The state, nor Judge Strickland, received any notification that probation was being conducted while Casey was in jail. The defense had to know.

HHJB says he's well aware of the threats lodged against Miss Anthony ... what threats??
The ONE threat I heard of that the DT offered up to the Judge was the picture of Casey that is found on the Internet and frankly ANYONE from the DT could have put that bullet hole in the picture and just printed the dang thing off.

This is the picture the DT gave to the judge http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-S3r16CR9v...At4/kMsFzQ3HfEE/s1600/Funny-Casey-Anthony.jpg

(warning! Foul language is on the picture)

I also noticed this was the same picture the DT had such a problem with during the trial and the agent of state hearings. It would be IMO typical of them to use this very picture to beat their point to the ground. Something I have seen them do a number of times.

So if she goes on probation the State of Florida has to pay to protect here?!?!?!?!?!?
If anyone wonders why our government is in such a financial mess? This is a perfect example of it right now. What a waste of taxpayer's time and money. JMHO

That's an awful precedent to set. There are many hated felons serving probation,especially SO's . There isn't enough money to protect them all.

The state, nor Judge Strickland, received any notification that probation was being conducted while Casey was in jail. The defense had to know (although, I don't think they have admitted this in court today).

I thought I heard an admission by the DT.

The only "enormous problem" it creates is concerning FCA and profit. It has nothing to do with threats or the need to protect her. It has to do with keeping her hidden so they can sell her images.

Why is Mason allowed to not speak at the hearing on the record but approach the judge to discuss it?

Ms Frye asked to approach for an unrelated matter and is waiting to present to the judge but Mason is talking.

It boggles my mind that the whole DT has to be there for this ... the whole gravy train is there without the cash generating engine. If HHJP approves another term of probation, there goes the window of slowly closing opportunity for the DT to profit from Caylee's death.

I get the feeling that even if he gives her probation, it's not going to be what everyone wants (knowing where she is at all times). JMO

Jailabrate good times, c'mon!

There's a party goin' on right here-
a "Jailabration!" that we said, lasted a year.

Take Judge Strickland and Judge Perry too,
because we're gonna argue,
our crazy messy case to you!

A new theme song for the defense team.

The state, nor Judge Strickland, received any notification that probation was being conducted while Casey was in jail. The defense had to know (although, I don't think they have admitted this in court today).

They did admit it,didn't they? That's what I read in some posts.

Why is Mason allowed to not speak at the hearing on the record but approach the judge to discuss it?

Ms Frye asked to approach for an unrelated matter and is waiting to present to the judge but Mason is talking.

HHJP and Mr. Mason are good friends?

I'm leaning toward probation or probation served, but more time in jail because of the latter.... Call me crazy, but I dont' think she's going to just skate outta there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member