2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Baez and friends were looking for protection for Casey Anthony. I guess they didn't think she would need to come back for probation either.

"Kris Herzog, famous Hollywood celebrity bodyguard and owner of The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills says that he was approached by supporters of Casey Anthony to protect her, so she could move to Beverly Hills, CA.
For the 1st time in over 43 years, The Navy SEAL Bodyguard Group and it’s parent company The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills refused to take a job, the Casey Anthony protection job.

Chris Jones, former U.S. Secret Service Presidential and White House security detail member is director of The Bodyguard Group Threat Assessment unit. Chris Jones and the Command staff of The Bodyguard Group, including Navy SEAL Team members from our Celebrity Bodyguard unit wrote a Threat Assessment on Casey Anthony.

"

Illustrates the clear cut ethics and integrity of this Bodyguard group versus the lack of with FCA and her DT. Hopefully we will see more examples of this.

Karma is emerging ...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It seems Baez and friends were looking for protection for Casey Anthony. I guess they didn't think she would need to come back for probation either.

"Kris Herzog, famous Hollywood celebrity bodyguard and owner of The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills says that he was approached by supporters of Casey Anthony to protect her, so she could move to Beverly Hills, CA.
For the 1st time in over 43 years, The Navy SEAL Bodyguard Group and it’s parent company The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills refused to take a job, the Casey Anthony protection job.

Chris Jones, former U.S. Secret Service Presidential and White House security detail member is director of The Bodyguard Group Threat Assessment unit. Chris Jones and the Command staff of The Bodyguard Group, including Navy SEAL Team members from our Celebrity Bodyguard unit wrote a Threat Assessment on Casey Anthony.
"

Just watched the Cubs win (6 in a row)!, Casey (big) might be going back to jail and then I read this. Great Day!!! :great:

My guess is they are not hiding but giving her the opportunity to polish up her courtroom skills so she can argue cases in court. Again, JP's courtroom has become a classroom. Nothing wrong with it. I think she does a good job, although she appears nervous she is spunky, and she does take direction well from JB (who I think gets the information from CM). lol

Today, she got some directly from Mason. Even though I detest the gawd awful, wrong, outcome of this trial, I like that young female lawyer, Lisbeth is it? She did well during the trial and today too. She seems inexperienced but I think she's got real possibilities. Plus, she doesn't seem as sleazy as Baez, as angry and mean as Mason or as surrogate motherly as the other female attorney. She strikes me as bright and eager. Hate the verdict. Didn't dislike this particular attorney.

Guess we know where Miss Casey Anthony will be serving Administrative Probation -- Beverly Hills, CA.

...and to think someone indigent could afford this...

Guess we know where Miss Casey Anthony will be serving Administrative Probation -- Beverly Hills, CA.

I can't believe she was found indigent for her appeals. Can that change if she makes a boatload of money? God, I hope so.

very good post :) i think people forget that all of these rules are in place to protect them, were they to be wrongly accused. better for 10 guilty to go free than one innocent to go to jail and all that.
I keep seeing this comment and I want to comment on it. It is not better for ten guilty men to go free depending on their crimes than for one innocent to be wrongly convicted. If the ten guilty men go out and murder five people each justice has not been served.Justice is not a choice between condemning the innocent and acquitting the guilty. It is about establishing the most efficient way of convicting the guilty and acquitting the innocent. Thats why when either of those objectives goes awry when guilty people walk or when innocents go to prison the system has been defeated. Lets not pretend that when KA walked the system has worked but when Dewey Bozella goes to prison the system has failed. In both cases the system has failed.There is no choice between letting guilty men go free and convicting innocent men thats a false choice. The best justice system convicts the guilty and absolves the innocent.

I often work in the Beverly Hills area. It isn't what most folks think IMO. It is mainly a Jewish community with some/few celebs dotted all over, you see them in the area more for the shops and restaurants.

The people who predominantly 'live' there are 'celeb' wanna-be's unless you are up in the hills or back areas in the multi-million gated properties. FCA could do probation there ... lots of temptation. A colorful cross-section of life from homeless to billionairres. Her options are endless.

Illustrates the clear cut ethics and integrity of this Bodyguard group versus the lack of with FCA and her DT. Hopefully we will see more examples of this.

Karma is emerging ...

Ethics? haha. Now that's a good one. IMO, Kris Herzog, is as sleazy as you get. He's just trying to promote his book, lol. Talk about riding the Casey Anthony gravy train, lol.

Ethics? haha. Now that's a good one. IMO, Kris Herzog, is as sleazy as you get. He's just trying to promote his book, lol. Talk about riding the Casey Anthony gravy train, lol.

It depends where you measure these groups ethics on a sliding scale ... compared to JB, FCA and, CM ... Herzog is ethical using that as the baseline IMO. :floorlaugh:

It depends where you measure these groups ethics on a sliding scale ... compared to JB, FCA and, CM ... Herzog is ethical using that as the baseline IMO. :floorlaugh:

Okay, then. I guess a twice convicted felon who writes a tell all book about his "sexual conquest" of Mel Gibson's ex has more ethics. Laughable. Let's at least call this what it is. Anyone who publicly rejects Casey Anthony will gain in their popularity and monetary value. Just sayin' ....

I keep seeing this comment and I want to comment on it. It is not better for ten guilty men to go free depending on their crimes than for one innocent to be wrongly convicted. If the ten guilty men go out and murder five people each justice has not been served.Justice is not a choice between condemning the innocent and acquitting the guilty. It is about establishing the most efficient way of convicting the guilty and acquitting the innocent. Thats why when either of those objectives goes awry when guilty people walk or when innocents go to prison the system has been defeated. Lets not pretend that when KA walked the system has worked but when Dewey Bozella goes to prison the system has failed. In both cases the system has failed.There is no choice between letting guilty men go free and convicting innocent men thats a false choice. The best justice system convicts the guilty and absolves the innocent.

i do agree with this on some level. however, you must keep in mind that you are coming from the point of view that casey is guilty. people in this country are presumed innocent. i could argue this further, but i don't think this is the place. i also think this is a difference of opinion where neither side will concede, much like almost every other thread in this section :)

It is driving me nuts that the media continues to misquote HHJP as having said "mess" when HHJP clearly said "morass". If he said "mess", I missed it.

Perhaps the media is "dumbing it down" for the general public, but I really think it takes away from the message HHJP was sending with his statement.

He used it to describe the current issue as a situation that traps, confuses, or impedes <a legal morass>. To use "mess" does not convey the same message.

That said....another definition for "morass" is a marsh or a swamp.

AND.....one could interpret it as "more a$$".

THAT so fits does it not?? Which one? I'll leave that to you.

Yes.

And let us not forget there is a move for the "Caylee Law", it needs a lot of work, but it is there. There is also a move for revamping jury duty, slight, but if we keep pushing there are changes coming there too.

KC is a pawn, she will be played, she will be miserable and will re-offend. The greater good is what we are about here in the U.S. and here on this board.

Let's hope probation gets clarified too. At least in the confused State of Florida.

I'm curious... what exactly are you all hoping to change regarding the jury system? I've heard rumblings for years that some want to have a group of "professional" jurors put in place, and I can think of a dozen reasons why that would be ineffective. One big reason is, the state would have to pay them and pay them well, because they would be working non-stop. I don't think there are many states that can afford it.
We're all entitled to have a jury of our peers, and everyone has a 50-50 chance of being convicted or walking out free. Isn't that pretty fair??
There have been plenty of innocent people who were convicted and some were already dead by the time they were exonerated. I don't see the big public outcry over that, do you?
I'm not trying to start an argument, just giving my opinions. But I think the jury system is just fine the way it is now. We can all be upset and angry that she was acquitted but it's not going to change a thing where Casey is concerned. Sometimes Life just sucks and there's not much we can do about it in the end, except deal with it.

Karma is emerging ...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WAY TO GO !!!

You have my vote for post of the month! Exactly! We need a system that works on both ends. We don't want to punish and/or restrain the innocent but we also don't want to let the guilty get off and/or go free to get back to reaping havoc in society. Look at the guy who kidnapped Jaycee Dugart. He was sentenced to 50 but released way before he served them. Due to his release, Jaycee on the other hand, served 18 years without possibility of parole, far more than her criminal abductor and under hideously cruel and unusual circumstances, and she WAS INNOCENT! It might have been far better and more protective of the innocent in objective, general terms to have incarcerated one innocent person rather than let 10 Phillip Garrido's go! Again, we want a system that minimizes, and eliminates if possible, the conviction of one innocent. But we also want a system which maximizes conviction for the guilty. It's not one or the other. We need both.

He doesn't sound sleazy to me -- military vet, K9 trainer and handler; 25 year owner of bodyguard company which employees and shares ownership with ex-military (including SEALs); plays Santa Claus for kids' charity every year. He has received military, police and governor's awards. He and his company volunteered to work at a number of national disaster spots - NY after 911, Katrina, etc.

So he wrote a book. What is sleazy about that?

Judge Perry has to be so very careful on this decision, because every prisoner who is up for probation is going to file they have already served their probation in jail. Even though Casey has a ruling stating that she served her probation in jail, it will still set precedents. I have read a lot of case law from Fl. and don't remember ever reading a case where you do your probation in jail especially while sequestered, where is the challenge? Now I have read where you don't have to go on probation if you get into some kind of program rehab or anger management. I think this is going to a higher court. JMO.

I can't believe she was found indigent for her appeals. Can that change if she makes a boatload of money? God, I hope so.

BBM

---i read this doc to mean that IF she comes into any $$$'s -----then her "utterly unable to pay..." would be looked into....(?)

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28559533/detail.html
Affidavit of Insolvency--July 14/2011

Defendant Casey Anthony declares that she is insolvent and utterly unable to pay the charges, costs or fees in this cause , either in whole or in part, that she has no property or other means of payment, either in her possession or under her control, that has not been divested herself of any property, either real or personal, for the purpose of receiving benefit of being declared insolvent for the purposes of appeal, that she at this time is wholly without funds and unless this Court makes and enters an order adjudging this Defendant insolvent for the purposes of appeal, she will be deprived her rights under the law. (and yes------that was written up as-- one l-o-n-g sentence!)

This Affiant offers herself to the Court now or at such time in the future time as the Court may see fit for the purpose of further examination of her insolvency.-----------Casey M. Anthony.

Judge Perry has to be so very careful on this decision, because every prisoner who is up for probation is going to file they have already served their probation in jail. Even though Casey has a ruling stating that she served her probation in jail, it will still set precedents. I have read a lot of case law from Fl. and don't remember ever reading a case where you do your probation in jail especially while sequestered, where is the challenge? Now I have read where you don't have to go on probation if you get into some kind of program rehab or anger management. I think this going to a higher court. JMO.

i think this would be really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela