2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wishes that she had postponed the check fraud charges til after the trial. At least she would have had to answer to the check charges now. And just maybe she would have had her *advertiser censored* handed to her as other folks she had stolen from came forward en mass.

TC, Robin

Me too Robin. It's like there were just too many things thrown into one pot at one time. I agree about the charges being dealt with at different times.

Since the Felon apparently wants to live in Beverly Hills perhaps she is seeing Dr Drew for therapy, too?

They're using the "Safety" issue as an excuse. I say, "So What?" All kinds of people are in jeopardy for defending and prosecuting every day of the week. I can't even tell you how much I can't stand mason and baez. They are a disgrace to the profession.

The public buys into this carp. We get it from the anthony family and the DT. They want to keep her worth up so there is money to be had. This system needs renovation. I was just as mad when Paris and lindsy were incarcerated. They should have been thrown in a cell just like anyone else. Why the special treatment? This nation is star-struck and the so-called stars are running our legal system. Forget all this special tx. Judge Perry should just speak out rule and not let these a-holes steer you.

If I had a voice in that courtroom, the second someone mentioned FCA's 'safety' --I'd call out--:crazy: "excuse me..,.,.WHO WORRIED ABOUT CAYLEE'S safety? "

Especially in protective custody....a cush level and don't let those THs tell you anything else. For this reason alone, the probation in jail should never have been considered. I still don't think it was...I want to see that paper.

administrative probation? I think perhaps that possible could be considered somehow, someway if they knew the person was a lifer..it is a moot point but Government messes up all the time.
I'm worried that Judge Perry will go w/ Administrative Probation because it's middle of the road and sounds good on the surface. Administrative Probation, in Florida, means that the DOC checks her record to make sure that she hasn't been charged w/ any new crimes, nothing else. She can live where she wants, she doesn't have to check in, she doesn't have to maintain a job. IMO, it's really no different than no probation at all.

They're using the "Safety" issue as an excuse. I say, "So What?" All kinds of people are in jeopardy for defending and prosecuting every day of the week. I can't even tell you how much I can't stand mason and baez. They are a disgrace to the profession.

The public buys into this carp. We get it from the anthony family and the DT. They want to keep her worth up so there is money to be had. This system needs renovation. I was just as mad when Paris and lindsy were incarcerated. They should have been thrown in a cell just like anyone else. Why the special treatment? This nation is star-struck and the so-called stars are running our legal system. Forget all this special tx. Judge Perry should just speak out rule and not let these a-holes steer you.

Kids who live in neighborhoods with gang members or drug dealers are not safe . Innocents get caught in the exchange of gunfire. Children die. That's who the courts should be worrying about ,not Miz Anthony.
I consider her to BE a threat,not at risk because of a threat.:maddening:

I guess Texas is our last hope. Florida has now placed themselves like California regarding justice. I never would have thought that 17 people on that panel would all think alike...and not have an ounce of logic. They kept saying they were not allowed to use emotion....funny thing is that's all they used. What's scary is they didn't even know it.

I'm worried that Judge Perry will go w/ Administrative Probation because it's middle of the road and sounds good on the surface. Administrative Probation, in Florida, means that the DOC checks her record to make sure that she hasn't been charged w/ any new crimes, nothing else. She can live where she wants, she doesn't have to check in, she doesn't have to maintain a job. IMO, it's really no different than no probation at all.

Rhornsby is saying over on his blog that full administrative is illegal - she can do 50% straight and then be rewarded with 50% admin - but there is no full admin.
According to him and he make a pretty good case of it...

Rhornsby is saying over on his blog that full administrative is illegal - she can do 50% straight and then be rewarded with 50% admin - but there is no full admin.
I was reading his blog earlier and even though she is supposed to do half (successfully) before admin probation can be considered, I am still worried that he may go that route. I hope he doesn't.

He also thought there was double jeopardy on this probation which I questioned but he had left the forum. I hope he is right. He has had a chance to research.

I wish HHJP would have ruled. It hasn't been good when he takes time to answer. To me, this isn't complicated but to him, he sees nothing but complications. I hope he isn't worried about this DT and what they will do next.

What is he doing? researching law across the entire United States? If so, I guess he thinks that this will eventually go to the supreme court...lol.

I was reading his blog earlier and even though she is supposed to do half (successfully) before admin probation can be considered, I am still worried that he may go that route. I hope he doesn't.

At the very least, probation should not be considered when in protective custody.

He also thought there was double jeopardy on this probation which I questioned but he had left the forum. I hope he is right. He has had a chance to research.

I wish HHJP would have ruled. It hasn't been good when he takes time to answer. To me, this isn't complicated but to him, he sees nothing but complications. I hope he isn't worried about this DT and what they will do next.

What is he doing? researching law across the entire United States? If so, I guess he thinks that this will eventually go to the supreme court...lol.

He has a new blog up today - have you seen it? He seems to have changed his tune quite a bit....

You know Casey did great when she was out on bond, before the murder charges. There were protestors outside of her home everyday yet she managed to get to her lawyers office unharmed. She was even able to call 911, rather forcefully, when her parents mixed with protestors outside of their house. I'd say she's capable of caring for herself.

JP would be technically overruling JS though, which he surely would not like to do. It will be interesting what he decides on Wednesday.
Of course if she would violate even on admin probation, she will have to face the music on those 7 charges on which adjudication was withheld.

While most offenders in jail look forward to probation (it's freedom and that's always appealing), violation of probation/parole is the main reason they are sent back to jail/prison. Behaving while in jail is easy for most inmates, the real challenge comes when some freedom is added to the mix. Probation in jail isn't much of a test.

..and probabtion while in protective custody is even less of a test.

..how much can you possibly screw up when you're with yourself 23 hours a day?

Ok I realize this may be a stupid question, but can someone explain to me why decisions always have to be made , based on "previous case law" Can't anyone make a decision on their own? I mean, someone had to make an original ruling lol..Just something I never understood
:waitasec:

Perhaps HHBP would prefer to make a decision based on case law. Otherwise his decision could start the ball rolling for precident and the next thing you know you have a bunch of criminals in jail, serving probation and then walking out with no supervision while appeals fly and tie up the system even more.

Next thing you know you have a probation lobby saying yes! Lets watch them while they are in jail! It works for us!

This isn't just all about FCA. ..Knowing how narcasistic she is, I don't doubt she is loving it, though

:maddening:

TC, Robin

I have a question. The DT admitted that they knew probation was being improperly applied. Could they face punishment for not reporting this?

Forgive me, but I just get a kick out of thinking of JB & CM picking up trash wearing their orange DOC vests for their safety. Do you think JB would alter his in order to wear a pocket square?

:floorlaugh:

I have a question. The DT admitted that they knew probation was being improperly applied. Could they face punishment for not reporting this?

Forgive me, but I just get a kick out of thinking of JB & CM picking up trash wearing their orange DOC vests for their safety. Do you think JB would alter his in order to wear a pocket square?

:floorlaugh:

HHJP questioned what their duty was to report and I believe that's one of the things he's researching. I'm not holding my breath,though.

That's why they put her up there to say it, and why she was so nervous. She knows it is against ethics.

She's on the right team, then, if she's starting out her career by thumbing her nose at ethics. :cow:

MOO MOO MOO ...

BBM: I agree.

Ms. Fryer had a "lot of nerve" to stand at that podium this morning and "repeatedly" refer to Judge Strickland as a "disqualified" judge ! Just so "typical" of the DT to "confuse" the "facts" !

I think Ms. Fryer needs to know a "little something" about "ethics" and the "attorneys" she has been working with before she "throws stones" at Judge Strickland and the Court: :seeya:

Jose Baez should have been "disqualified" from practicing law a long, long time ago ! His handling and "performance" as an attorney has got to be one of the "lowest of the lows" ... Jose Baez is an attorney who has NO ETHICS ... his performance has been "unprofessional" and "unethical" ... And when will he be "sanctioned" ?:maddening:

I would like to ask Ms. Fryer if she "approves" of the "unethical tactics" that Jose used in his opening statements ? Does Ms. Fryer "approve" of ALL the "underhanded tactics" Jose engaged in when he took this case back in July 2008 through the trial and post trial ? Does Ms. Fryer "approve" of Jose trying to "sell" his client -- and HIMSELF -- by "living it up" in fancy hotels in New York City ? Does Ms. Fryer like being on a "team" where an attorney does NOT know procedure and the laws, and had to be "schooled" on just about every issue that came up before the Court ? I guess I could on and on ... but you know what I mean ...

Also, does Ms. Fryer "approve" of Mr. Mason "flipping his finger" at the cameras -- not once -- but twice ? :waitasec: Is that "nice behavior" for a so-called "respected" attorney like Mason ?

Yes Ms. Fryer ... you will learn a lot about "ethics" from the attorneys you are teamed up with -- it is called UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR -- and I hope it gets "SANCTIONED" by the Court and the Florida Bar !

In my opinion ... Ms. Fryer's "bashing" of the Court this morning was as "unethical" as Baez and Mason ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Judge will rule probation was served. Count on it. Frankly I could give 2 cents about her anymore. Only posted this because I keep seeing it on the top of the forum list when I click on "New Post".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall