2012.2.7-Susan's case now being considered a murder investigation*SEARCH WARRANT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA should tell how much blood, who's blood, what kind? like nose bleed? mommies ouchie? OMG and WHY would anyone keep a soiled comforter and pay storage for junk?
I hope answers are there as LE studies the stuff.

DNA should tell how much blood, who's blood, what kind? like nose bleed? mommies ouchie? OMG and WHY would anyone keep a soiled comforter and pay storage for junk?
If this blood is from Susan how would it have got passed the first searches of the home in Utah? Did Josh have a storage unit in Utah that LE did not know about?

Kevin McCarty @KevinKIRO
Blood on a comforter on blanket found in #joshpowell storage bin. Not clear whose. Small stain.

That's what I don't get, it sounds like junk. Stuff you would toss out.

However, the article did say items not being tested were returned to the Cox's. So maybe there were family photos and things as such, perhaps baby's first toys, IDK. Why pay for storage when he did not have any job for a while? Oh wait, this was SP's storage wasn't it? I'm getting confused.

Police have found a blood-stained comforter in a storage unit belonging to Josh Powell, according to documents obtained Friday by KOMO News.

The discovery of the stained comforter was the latest development in the investigation after Powell killed himself and his two young sons in a deliberately set house fire on Sunday.

According to a search warrant document obtained by KOMO News, the green-blue-and-pink comforter was found in a storage unit that Josh Powell had rented in the Tacoma area.

A stain was found on the comforter that tested positive for blood. Further tests will be conducted to see if it can be determined whose blood it is.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Stai...ge-unit-to-be-tested-for-blood-139117619.html

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/comforter-found-powell-storage-unit-be-tested/nHZZJ/
looks like junk in storage unit..........but a PINK comforter being tested

I think he kept the hatchet there and that was the reason for his visit to the unit on the prior day.

They showed a picture today on Dr. Phil of JP and Susan and JP is standing with an axe. I know an axe has a longer handle than a hatchet. Perhaps he had shortened the handle.

I really thought they would find lock boxes in the storage unit with the cash in it.

Now, I think Alina got the money; which if she did, she knew he was going to do something.

Not sure if this is the right forum, but was anything released regarding the emails sent to Alina and information in her phone?

If this blood is from Susan how would it have got passed the first searches of the home in Utah? Did Josh have a storage unit in Utah that LE did not know about?

Hmmm....maybe Susan's body was still in the comforter somewhere when they searched that house. I hope they don't take forever testing this comforter. And I would hope they can tell the approx. age of the blood and, of course, whose it is. I have to think it's suspicious since the blood-stained comforter was not washed but was put in storage.

And, like someone else said, with no money, why pay for storage? I'm sure he could have stored stuff at SP's house somewhere if he wanted to. But if it wasn't meant to be found in a search......but.....why not try and get rid of that comforter before now...unless he's the kind of murdered that likes to keep 'souvenirs'...

Sorry, I can't remember the specifics, but a few months back JP & SP were threatening to publish Susan's journals to disparage her character. Did the Cox family ever get Susan's journals back from the Powells? I wonder what else of hers could still possibly be in SP's house. I am glad that the police returned most of the belongings of the storage unit to Susan's family. My guess is that JP would have never returned her personal belongs to them willingly.

I don't understand why Josh Powell killed his own kids. Why don't he just kill himself before he killed his own kids? He clearly is sick in his head. I think he is hiding something in regards to Susan Powell.

In 2006 my mother's funeral was more than twice that, how good a funeral can 7k buy? A really BIG Hefty bag?

Who is going to come to Josh Powell's funeral?
How good of a funeral does he NEED?

But, that aside... he also transferred "thousands more" to his sister, in addition to the money he pulled out of the bank...
So there is MORE than $7,000. (If nothing has changed anyway.)

Who is going to come to Josh Powell's funeral?
How good of a funeral does he NEED?

But, that aside... he also transferred "thousands more" to his sister, in addition to the money he pulled out of the bank...
So there is MORE than $7,000. (If nothing has changed anyway.)

IMho he doesn't need a funeral. I hope he's with Satan suffering in heat.

Has jp been buried yet? or is he still held by coronor?
why do we hear nothing about it?

Has jp been buried yet? or is he still held by coronor?
why do we hear nothing about it?

They haven't released any info on Josh Powell's body, if it was him, if it wasn't him, if they are still holding the body, and if so why? Who is suppose to claim him, his parents? I would think so, or his other family, brother, sisters, etc. What are they doing with him?

Hey peeps, lets stay on topic in here. I'm moving the landfill comments to the landfill thread. As for the other OT stuff, if you want to open a thread about something and there's not a thread about it yet, feel free to start a new one. This one is about the murder investigation. :tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109
Back