Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
small fire near power line at sievers home earlier according to fox 4

That could explain the "firework". Same thing happens here when the lines spark (small fire) and worse when a transformer blows. Looks like and sounds like fireworks.

Reporters get things wrong, too. Was MS seen "just standing" in his own screened porch (perhaps on phone) or random neighbors' property? If it was his own porch, what was anybody doing peeping over the fence? If it was neighbors' property, why?

Documentation does not prove that MS offered JR $10k. We know that it was CWW not MS.

I can't get around the idea that JR's gf was okay knowing that he was going with CWW on a mission to steal high end antiques and computers because she was going to get a van out of it? Her fundraiser is still up "due to something tragic happening to her boy friend baby's dad". I'm surprised it doesn't say that he went to Florida and all she got was this lousy t-shirt.

I can't get around the idea that AW was so willing to alibi and lie to LE about CWW being at home even after voicing concern to other people (not to LE) that he had something to do with murdering TS. And going so far as to attend her husband's victim's funeral and stay at her family's place.

Sick people, not just the actual murderers.

I was going to relate the males to the Three Stooges, but so hate to disrespect classic comedy.

Thank goodness there are people with morals and ethics who contacted LE to tell what they knew!

pg 21 details CWW talking about killing a woman responsible for ratting him out re: the meth lab. He strangled her. Not TS.

Also, CWW described himself as a "ninja".:saber:

this is his response thus far but as you said, his tune may change:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/
Sievers involved in wife's murder, investigation shows

In a Sept. 10 interview with Rodgers at a federal detention facility in Missouri, before he was moved to Illinois, Rodgers was told of the murder charges he faced.

Rodgers responded: “In the state of Missouri, second degree murder is punishable by 15 to 20 years and I’m okay with that.”

Surely between then and now someone has informed him that the charges will be FLA charges not MO. Plus he could possibly get a free "upgrade" to both first degree not to mention federal nationwide charges.

MO has had it's own issues this last year. Trust me when it comes to exporting the two criminals, I am so sure "free shipping" was offered.

JMO's

Connectivity - JR's email address was tied to the GPS found in CWW's rental vehicle. :jail:

Is the discovery available for WS members to read yet?

Re bold by me: :thud:

That said, if not included in the statement, I wonder where that info is coming from? :thinking:

A couple of hours ago, the article said that "Wright" was the one seen at the office throwing away computers. argh.

What?! Wow, what news I am tuning into just now and I am 20 pages behind! Mercy me, just can't step away without b.i.g. developments. At last, there is movement in the right direction. Off to read and it is 12:50 AM, so not much sleep tonight. However, it is so worth it if at long last the missing puzzle piece has connected MS!

pg 21 details CWW talking about killing a woman responsible for ratting him out re: the meth lab. He strangled her. Not TS.

Also, CWW described himself as a "ninja".:saber:

Mutant "ninja" no disrespect to the turtles

While I do appreciate these eyewitness reports, I'm worried way out here in California for you who are neighbors of this man. Please, keep your heads down and stay safe!

I'm going to need something stronger than vodka to help digest this mess.

Gee Monetty.

Did we call it or what. I hope AmazonRain is doing okay. Our girl and a few others have to be hurting more than any of us here for the most part.

Group Hug from all of us to the people who personally knew Teresa.

Just speechless.

Just wanted to check on her so I touched base with her this evening. She is doing okay considering..... As expected, the details are difficult to digest. It's so personal... AR is such a strong person. As hard as this all is, I think there is a sense of relief to finally receive some definitive answers. I'm sure she'll post when she feels able. I know she appreciates all the thoughts and prayers.

I;m so proud of her. She saw straight though Mark's facade years ago. Teresa would be proud of her too.

Friend who found TS stated "when he made entry through the garage, he opened the door and noted a dog ran out". So, the dog was in the kitchen?

Or just in the house general and extremely distressed. When he heard someone at the door, poor doggie probably made a beeline to escape :(

I just saw on the news that there was trouble with the power lines earlier by their house...it's possible the fire ball that looked and sounded like a firework was the power transponder bursting again? The pieces of falling debris that fell were burnt pieces of tree...it's possible what looked like a firework ball was that? Whatever it was it came from his direction towards mine and was flaming lol

I'm not sold, but if it wasn't a firework, my apologies to everyone!

I hope that scared the bejesus out of him!! He is just waiting for someone to come in guns a blazing

The in-laws of CWW said he was basically destitute and they had to purchase groceries for him and his wife. I could have sworn I read a while back that he had plenty of money. Does anyone remember reading this? Maybe I have my cases or persons mixed up.

MS let himself in into several neighbors' screened porches and lanais - not his own -and would be just standing there.

-Nin

That is creepy - there is seriously something wrong with him. I am beginning to wonder if he is mentally ill, a stalker, or what.

<Snipped by me>

An autopsy by The Lee County Medical Examiner&#8217;s Office said she died from blunt force trauma. The autopsy showed &#8220;17 crescent-shaped and irregular&#8221; indentations on the front, rear and both sides of Teresa&#8217;s head as well as skull fractures, extruded brain fragments and a fracture at the base of her skull.

<modsnip>
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/
I knew the basics about this case but this description just left me cold to the bone. Waves of nausea wash over me as I try to take this all in.

God bless all the innocents.

The in-laws of CWW said he was basically destitute and they had to purchase groceries for him and his wife. I could have sworn I read a while back that he had plenty of money. Does anyone remember reading this? Maybe I have my cases or persons mixed up.

True, it was said. CWW also posted online that he was "fortunate enough to be able to have retired early" - that one was on classmates, I think. Sorry to laugh OUT LOUD and LONG during such a serious subject, but the thought of CWW's wife being so fuming mad that "he made her stay home and work to earn money" is what led to his arrest. That being the spark to complain with enough details to friends and family that people were suspicious. Suspicious me wonders if that marriage was real or part of the larger plan.

Happy wife, happy life.

The more I read, the worse this gets. CWW and MS are two of a kind. MS had to know all about CWW and his murdering ways. These two are each dangerous on their own, let alone the two of them together. I am worried about the neighbors and the girls. I really thought the transformer blowing might have been MS burning the house down. He has nothing to lose now.

Wow!

So "Dances on Roofs", Mark Sievers, HAS been implicated! :gasp:

Not really surprised, though...

prayers to those that love her... And to her children...:praying:

CWW had the camera he borrowed from the man that was his second alibi- going to a different part of Florida to help his friend (Lubeski?) with his auction.

CWW borrowed a camera and a GPS from this guy yet never returned them after the trip. He told this guy before he left where he was going in Florida and that it was to fix his friends computers... his friend Mark... the one that is married to the doctor that he had met at his wedding.

During the execution of the search warrant at CWW residence the detectives locate what looks to be his camera... inside a bag... with Theresa Sievers mail. For the love of God. This man has hand delivered and signed his own death warrant with the evidence he left against himself. Thank god.

Sorry, I didn't think to write the page number down. Wow. Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!