2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MS and kids + 1 or more family -member(s) on Monday
AL, her mom and possibly additional family - members on Wednesday.

The info about MS and the kids arriving on Monday afternoon was posted by Duntulum (?), an unverified family- member. Anyone recalls?

-Nin
Ok. Thanks for the clarification. With the new timeline, my head is a scrambo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Post# 317 BBM

DUNTULUM

This will probably be my only posting on this forum, but some things need to be clarified. A friend directed me to this forum as it concerns people I know and love. (Having seen one of Teresa's patients log on here after being "verified" by an admin I am not sure what the process is on this site, but I welcome the verification process regarding my connection.) I just spent time reading all of the posts across the two threads. Not only do friends read these forums, but family does as well. Everyone is looking for answers.

Things to note:

* Many of you are using secondary sources as if they are providing truth. I understand that these sources provide "information" but there are instances when this information is simply not true. Case is point -- Mark DID arrive home with the girls and other family from CT on Monday, the day of the murder. They flew in that afternoon. Other family arrived from CT and the tri-state area throughout the week.

* Family did not set up the donation page for a million dollars. While I am sure there were noble reasons for setting up the page, this was not something the family had requested. IMO, the current set up of the page is what would have initially been set up had anyone in the family been in the frame of mind to do that.

* Two weeks have gone by and we are feeling no closer to a resolution.

Thanks for letting me rant a bit --

Concerned in Connecticut

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-2&p=11925415#post11925415

Post# 317 BBM

DUNTULUM

This will probably be my only posting on this forum, but some things need to be clarified. A friend directed me to this forum as it concerns people I know and love. (Having seen one of Teresa's patients log on here after being "verified" by an admin I am not sure what the process is on this site, but I welcome the verification process regarding my connection.) I just spent time reading all of the posts across the two threads. Not only do friends read these forums, but family does as well. Everyone is looking for answers.

Things to note:

* Many of you are using secondary sources as if they are providing truth. I understand that these sources provide "information" but there are instances when this information is simply not true. Case is point -- Mark DID arrive home with the girls and other family from CT on Monday, the day of the murder. They flew in that afternoon. Other family arrived from CT and the tri-state area throughout the week.

* Family did not set up the donation page for a million dollars. While I am sure there were noble reasons for setting up the page, this was not something the family had requested. IMO, the current set up of the page is what would have initially been set up had anyone in the family been in the frame of mind to do that.

* Two weeks have gone by and we are feeling no closer to a resolution.

Thanks for letting me rant a bit --

Concerned in Connecticut

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-2&p=11925415#post11925415
Wow, that breaks my heart.

Thank you for the wakeup call.
With that said, sometimes I selfishly don't consider that loved ones may be reading our posts.

So, possibly more discovery documents this week? I sure hope so, this is the slowest this thread has been since we got the last doc dump (with the exception of weekend days). It's time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if folks do not celebrate Christmas (but I do) but the best Christmas gift would be MS wrapped in a bow sitting in the slammer with his bestie. I hope to see justice for TS and her family and friends.

So, possibly more discovery documents this week? I sure hope so, this is the slowest this thread has been since we got the last doc dump (with the exception of weekend days). It's time.

Well since you asked..... :D

NIN just heard back from the SAO's office today. This must be one heck of a large doc dump coming our way.

Info included in this post

Beach- Fantastic news! Thank you ever so much! I should know you and NIN were right there for the documents. Glad my instincts were intact.

Unsure where to post this. It's a work in progress, and most of the info was pulled from the investigative documents. The mods can move it wherever they see fit.

Case Timeline in calendar format:

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/06/01

the more i use your calendar the more grateful i am!
my eyes are old and i especially love the different entries in different "themed" colors - it makes it easy to read and easy to find things
and today i came across a couple of the "click here" things, where when you click on it it gives you a little additional window with extra information about that entry
i didn't even know it was possible to do that - i have the biggest smile on my face:)
thank you again!

the more i use your calendar the more grateful i am!
my eyes are old and i especially love the different entries in different "themed" colors - it makes it easy to read and easy to find things
and today i came across a couple of the "click here" things, where when you click on it it gives you a little additional window with extra information about that entry
i didn't even know it was possible to do that - i have the biggest smile on my face:)
thank you again!

It's a nice space-saving aspect. There is more to be added in that way, but I'm a little short on time right now. Hope to get back to it soon. Glad you find it helpful.

It's a nice space-saving aspect. There is more to be added in that way, but I'm a little short on time right now. Hope to get back to it soon. Glad you find it helpful.
It's invaluable for all. I've been following the case since the beginning and refer to it, big-time.
Not to mention what all of the newbies will get out of it.
Your time and effort are much-appreciated.

Scout, it's fantastic. You know that you've spoiled us. We'll want this on all major cases.

MS and kids + 1 or more family -member(s) on Monday
AL, her mom and possibly additional family - members on Wednesday.

The info about MS and the kids arriving on Monday afternoon was posted by Duntulum (?), an unverified family- member. Anyone recalls?

-Nin

Nin, Didn't Teresa's Mom or sister say in the recent interview on TS's birthday that MS informed her Mom on the plane that Teresa had been murdered? Up until that point she "just" thought she had died, I think. So that makes me think Teresa's Mom came with MS and kids immediately. I'm sure you know where the link is. I'm sorry I don't have time to look for it right now. :)

Scout. Thanks. We will leave you in our wills.

But don't get any ideas. Lol.

Nin, Didn't Teresa's Mom or sister say in the recent interview on TS's birthday that MS informed her Mom on the plane that Teresa had been murdered? Up until that point she "just" thought she had died, I think. So that makes me think Teresa's Mom came with MS and kids immediately. I'm sure you know where the link is. I'm sorry I don't have time to look for it right now. :)

Mother, sister of Teresa Sievers speak out for the first time
[video=youtube;HmlR4TYKKoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmlR4TYKKoI[/video]
@ the 2:00 mark

Trent Kelly: ...it wasn't until the family was flying down to Florida, days later, Mark revealed something more"
Teresa's mom: "he says Teresa's been murdered...your're on a plane now, right? so you try to - i didn't scream or anything but i was just was sobbing, sobbing, sobbing..."

Scout, it's fantastic. You know that you've spoiled us. We'll want this on all major cases.
The prosecuters would love this, especially on a big board for the jury to see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yeh, not that our wills are going to be read any time soon!!

Lol. My aunt uses that as a hook line and sinker. It is her way of saying thank you before and after her request.

But since we don't have a penny to our names. Seems to make the thought more priceless. Idk. Just O.T for the second. Don't mind me.

Yeh, not that our wills are going to be read any time soon!!

Not speaking for the Grim Reaper, but do we ever actually know? (LOL)

Wishing for long, happy healthy lives for all here, as well as family & friends.

Do we have an ETA on the new Doc Drop?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back