2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CWW suggested/told JR & Shomaker that they should go and get a restraining order against Law Enforcement :floorlaugh:
and the best part is, the idiot was serious!

What I cannot comprehend is why in the world CWW would tell so many people that he was going for a quick trip to Florida to MS's house to fix their computer ? Don't get me wrong, I'm elated he did... but dayum
Did he not think about how that would look when she was "coincidently" murdered during his "short trip" timeframe? Thank goodness for CTW, who came forward because SHE has a conscience. Obviously Angela doesn't. SMH

This is what I have come to the conclusion in terms of CWW telling everyone and their brother (in his inner circle) where he was going the weekend of the murder trip. He never thought the police were going to figure out who had done this. SMS said as much- they covered their tracks well (at least they thought they had) but every single one of the people he told he was going to work on the Sievers computer would know personally that HE did it.

CWW while appearing intelligent and polite loved for others to revere him, fear him or both. He liked being seen as a murderer for hire- let's face it- nothing he had done in the past had turned into any permanent income or notoriety. He was a loser at his age by all we have come to know but just maybe in his small, ignorant, struggling inner circle he was a big fish in a little pond "mercenary" type character.

This is what I have come to the conclusion in terms of CWW telling everyone and their brother (in his inner circle) where he was going the weekend of the murder trip. He never thought the police were going to figure out who had done this. SMS said as much- they covered their tracks well (at least they thought they had) but every single one of the people he told he was going to work on the Sievers computer would know personally that HE did it.

CWW while appearing intelligent and polite loved for others to revere him, fear him or both. He liked being seen as a murderer for hire- let's face it- nothing he had done in the past had turned into any permanent income or notoriety. He was a loser at his age by all we have come to know but just maybe in his small, ignorant, struggling inner circle he was a big fish in a little pond "mercenary" type character.

I really think CWW was blindsided by the national news coverage. He was not expecting everyone in MO to see TS on Nancy Grace.

I really think CWW was blindsided by the national news coverage. He was not expecting everyone in MO to see TS on Nancy Grace.

Blindnsided IMO yes, but as arrogant as he seems to be with his winning smile and all, probably thought his "close" circle would support him

Blindnsided IMO yes, but as arrogant as he seems to be with his winning smile and all, probably thought his "close" circle would support him
There you go...well said

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back