2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If they don't find anything relating to TS murder in that storage container that CWW owns, I sure hope they find something that ties him to the murder of Ronnie Bolin- wouldn't that be something- after all of these years?

Why does someone so broke even have a storage unit. The cost while relatively low for each month adds up very quickly.

pg 16, 3067: MS refused to give LE initial interview on 6/29 until his friend Gary (typo?) Spiska was present.

Anyone know what Mr S does for a living? Is he a lawyer? Why would Mark want him there?

I am concerned that the names and addresses of the Seivers' neighbors are published in these documents (Preliminary Investigation, Bates 3,4). Can these, and other specifics, be edited out, as time permits?

Thanks!

he states he tracked her phone via gps location when told she had not arrived at work as expected on 6/29 and found her phone was located at the home.

[I know this is possible, but must admit I would be hard pressed to figure out how to do this. The fact that he did so makes me wonder if that was a process he was familiar with because he had used it in the past to track her whereabouts.]

It raised a red flag for me, and maybe also LE. However I've discovered it's surprisingly common for families to download this app and share their location so they can coordinate schedules around picking up kids, dinner time, coordinating errands, etc: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phone-tracker-for-iphones/id447442214?mt=8

However, I'd be interested to know whether TS had the same on her phone and was able to track MS.

All you need to do is click on someone that has texted you. Hit details in the top right hand corner and you will see send and share location. I actually know people that have done this to their spouses and they didn't know it. All you have to do is get the phone, share location, and delete the text from their phone. It's all on the iPhone and you don't need an app.

It raised a red flag for me, and maybe also LE. However I've discovered it's surprisingly common for families to download this app and share their location so they can coordinate schedules around picking up kids, dinner time, coordinating errands, etc: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phone-tracker-for-iphones/id447442214?mt=8

However, I'd be interested to know whether TS had the same on her phone and was able to track MS.

bates #4 the statement of MS #1

MS states rcvd text from TS that she was leaving parking garage of airport at 10:53 pm 6/28

continuing to bates#5

he states he tracked her phone via gps location when told she had not arrived at work as expected on 6/29 and found her phone was located at the home.

[I know this is possible, but must admit I would be hard pressed to figure out how to do this. The fact that he did so makes me wonder if that was a process he was familiar with because he had used it in the past to track her whereabouts.]

This may or not be worthy for it's own post, but someone had stated previously in the main thread that perhaps NO ONE called him from the office when she was late to work (consciousness of guilt), and that he (1) spared his mother of the horrific scene and (2) knew that her/their doctor friend would swing by to be able to handle the scene. The doggy door is interesting to note as is the lanai door "propped open," and I'm not sure what that means either. I guess more evidence of staging? I'm thinking BS (Mark's mom) could say for sure whether or not the plastic on the doggy door was removed and/or the door was propped open. She remembered leaving and/or seeing things in the kitchen (protein drink thing, or something?) which was corroborated by LE.

ETA: My SIL was once suspicious of her husband, and she showed me years ago how she could track him on line using his ?Verizon? phone. It was a service that you paid extra for at the time, but it might have changed now. Anyway, she knew how to use it, was sorta proud of the fact and let me in on the sordid details. I think Mark probably knew too how to use the tracking programs.

All you need to do is click on someone that has texted you. Hit details in the top right hand corner and you will see send and share location. I actually know people that have done this to their spouses and they didn't know it. All you have to do is get the phone, share location, and delete the text from their phone. It's all on the iPhone and you don't need an app.

Luckily since TS's phone was recovered, LE should know whether TS shared her location via messages, or MS was tracking her location by using TS's iCloud account.

This may or not be worthy for it's own post, but someone had stated previously in the main thread that perhaps NO ONE called him from the office when she was late to work (consciousness of guilt), and that he (1) spared his mother of the horrific scene and (2) knew that her/their doctor friend would swing by to be able to handle the scene. The doggy door is interesting to note as is the lanai door "propped open," and I'm not sure what that means either. I guess more evidence of staging? I'm thinking BS (Mark's mom) could say for sure whether or not the plastic on the doggy door was removed and/or the door was propped open. She remembered leaving and/or seeing things in the kitchen (protein drink thing, or something?) which was corroborated by LE.

ETA: My SIL was once suspicious of her husband, and she showed me years ago how she could track him on line using his ?Verizon? phone. It was a service that you paid extra for at the time, but it might have changed now. Anyway, she knew how to use it, was sorta proud of the fact and let me in on the sordid details. I think Mark probably knew too how to use the tracking programs.

BBM. Agreed. Also, wouldn't it be interesting if LE was able to determine MS was checking TS's location the hour prior to her murder? I would assume MS's phone data contains some record of this.

Page stamped #19

"It should be noted that a camera similar to what "L" had described was located within CWW's residence during execution of the search warrant within a bag containing mail addressed to the victim, TS."

Why would he have brought her mail back with him???

I can't find anywhere in the documents that states what was found during the search of CWW's home. Does anyone know the page #? TIA

BBM. Agreed. Also, wouldn't it be interesting if LE was able to determine MS was checking TS's location the hour prior to her murder? I would assume MS's phone data contains some record of this.

My SIL was able to do this online via the ?Verizon? account. It pulled up a map and a little car showing the direction of travel I'm assuming via pings.

Back to AW's credit card:

7/01/15 - Bradenton, FL
7/01/15 - Murfreesboro, TN
7/01/15 - Tifton, GA

7/01/15 - BACK to Bradenton, FL
7/02/15 - Ft. Myers, FL

Page 6, 2752

Back to AW's credit card:

7/01/15 - Bradenton, FL
7/01/15 - Murfreesboro, TN
7/01/15 - Tifton, GA

7/01/15 - BACK to Bradenton, FL
7/02/15 - Ft. Myers, FL

Page 6, 2752

The non FL entries may have been purchases prior to the date posted but smaller businesses (and some larger ones) only submit their credit card data once a day so it can look like the purchase was made the following day. It can depend on the type of terminal used to accept cards and or the merchant used for processing.

What happened to her daughter? How old was she?

She has had 2 daughters pass away. This was probably for the the 24 yr. old who most recently passed away - complications stemming from a serious infection she acquired. (She passed away 6 months before marrying CWW) Many years prior to that she also lost a very young daughter who was kidnapped and murdered. <sidenote: We actually had a thread for her here at the time.>

She has endured more than her share of tragedy, imo.

*note: I intentionally left out the deceased daughters' names.

I want to express my gratitude for all contributions to the documents. Thanks guys! I just wished I was at a point in my life with some free time to read them thoroughly. Thus, I also appreciate things brought to the forum from your reading too!

In the beginning many of us had so many posts deleted because at the time they were just opinions about MS but dang every single one has come true. The moderators must of felt frustrated too because quite frankly they knew he was guilty of something but had to keep chopping posts in the name of waiting for facts.

Well we have the facts and this is an unbelievable tale of greed and evil.

Don't you all just wonder why two men had to land so many blows to her head. They weren't in a crime of passion situation just hired hitman and they did that???? These are very very sick sociopaths all of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back