2015.12.04 DCF Hearing today (Friday) - continued to Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
positive thoughts going up for those precious ones to be safely gotten out of that situation. that they will become leaders and strong women to be an inspiration for others.

ya know, it would be the sickest thing ever for someone to have their wife shot and killed for $$...but to suggest or allow her to be beaten with a HAMMER to a pulp. what a son of a -----.

BBM

I know. I've been thinking about that a lot. Having your wife, the mother of your children, killed is beyond horrific, but yes as you say, to allow it to be done in such a way ...as being beaten to death with a hammer....is beyond anything I can comprehend. Its not good enough for her to actually just be dead? When I say "it was allowed to be done the way it was" ...I mean if MS wanted to he could have instructed CWW to make it quick as possible because there is no need for her to suffer...I mean MS's goal here is for her to be dead..but he is such a cold-blooded evil *advertiser censored**hat that he, of course, could care less about how she was killed. I guess I have trouble thinking like an evil, cowardly person such as MS. I suppose when ice runs through your veins ...and you arrange a Hire for Murder to take out the mother of your children - I guess it makes sense MS couldn't care less how she was taken out - just that she was. It will always continue to blow my mind - that there are actual humans - that think it is 'ok' to take the life of another ...

Sorry to go on and on. After hearing today's decision I'm quite upset. I didn't know Teresa or anyone involved. But I live in Florida and I've been following this case very closely. I've been thinking of those two girls since day one and praying for them. I have a little girl. I just cannot imagine the toll this has taken on them and will continue to take on them as they grow up without their mother....and they're going to be growing up and going through life without their dear mother ....not because of some freak accident...not because a serious illness took her away....but because their own father decided her life should end ...because IMO, it would make his own life better....or so he thought. If and when MS is convicted (I cannot imagine he won't be but I thought the same thing with another well known murder case in Florida and to my disbelief I was wrong) I can't fathom how those two girls will deal with the fact that their mother is not here with them because of their father ...and if and when he is convicted they will not only have lost their mother but also their father. Of course, MS doesn't care one little bit about those two girls, and that is my opinion because if he did he would have never even thought of taking out their mother and having her killed. That brings me to why I'm upset and worried for Teresa's daughters today. They had their world -literally their world - their mother -suddenly snatched out of their lives- in the most permanent way - at the hands of their father...yes he thought he was 'smart' to not do the dirty work ..to not get blood on his hands...but that is just what he did, imo, if MS didn't plot and hire CWW to take her out she'd be home tonight helping her daughters with their homework and having dinner with them...talking about how exciting Christmas is going to be..etc.

I don't understand why he's still free, but more than that I don't understand ....the court, LE and all involved know that he arranged for TS's murder to happen yet he is still being allowed to be the sole caretaker ....it is beyond my understanding...I know there are certain procedures, laws in place...etc but all I can think about are those two girls...I pray and pray and pray for them..for only bright, positive, loving sunny days ahead...surrounded by family that truly love and care for them as their dear mother did.

The 4:00 news shows Trent Kelly live on Jarvis and the garage door goes up behind him & MS backing into the garage/prison. The 6:00 news will interview neighbors who are extremely upset with today's decision. There is also mention of MS having the girls on the ROOF...maybe DCF should ask neighbors what they have witnessed. They would be able to get at least 4 neighbors who could swear to seeing MS allow the children to play on the roof.
I believe DCS said they respond to calls to their hotline.

I hope any neighbors who have witnessed concerning behavior calls it in!

Warren WrightVerified account ‏@WarrenWrightTV [video=twitter;673936358465998849]https://twitter.com/WarrenWrightTV/status/673936358465998849[/video]Fort Myers, FL
Should Mark Sievers be incarcerated -DCF says his selection for guardian is "unsuitable."

Was it said who MS's selection for guardian is? For DCF to come right out and say this person is "unacceptable", that is a broad statement that the judge needs to take into consideration as to how little Mark's concern for his daughters future is! IMO.

Of course, it may have been his mother who is too old in the eyes of DCF. Wonder if MS has any real friends that he would trust to take on that role or who would even be interested in the responsibility?

How could DCF consider that children 8 and 11 who are homeschooled and not permitted outside to play or to intermingle with other children, be in a normal/regular household? Children need to be socialized in many areas of life as part of their education. Many children this age participate in after-school activities also.

I understand that at this point in time, Mark is not comfortable in being out and about. It isn't a good environment for his girls to be around either when Mark is out. Is locking them in the house a stimulating environment? After six months, no, the pressure and tenseness in that house has to be choking!

I may be thinking of something else - but should the girls not have a guardian ad litem? A person from the courts, that looks after their best interests? I think for all of us, staying closed up in the house with their father, suspected as the ringleader of the murder of their mother, is not healthy!

This man can brainwash these young girls and probably has already done much to destroy what their wonderful mother taught them. Someone must step in and rescue these girls!

My opinions only.

Was it said who MS's selection for guardian is? For DCF to come right out and say this person is "unacceptable", that is a broad statement that the judge needs to take into consideration as to how little Mark's concern for his daughters future is! IMO.

Of course, it may have been his mother who is too old in the eyes of DCF. Wonder if MS has any real friends that he would trust to take on that role or who would even be interested in the responsibility?

DCF rejected his choice on Friday because of a "verified sex abuse report" against that individual.

DCF rejected his choice on Friday because of a "verified sex abuse report" against that individual.

Thanks wasn't enough! Just goes to show how "caring" not this monster is! Makes me sick on my stomach to think he would ask such a person to be guardian of Teresa's two precious girls.

Re-reading B89, letter from Lee Hollander (MS attorney) to Det. Jamie Nolen, dated July 8, 2015, I see he is VERY concerned about the welfare of the children. Prove it and do the right thing.

They would only use a GAL of the judge had probable cause. If the kids were made dependents of the court & MS pled not guilty a GAL would step in.. & they would proceed to a preliminary hearing at this point they would assign a gal. I am unsure why MS is trying to have a different Gaurdian other than family, as long as someone in the family is able & competent which TS parents most certainly are I don't know why he is considereding other Gaurdianship.

Plenty of murderers are convicted on circumstantial evidence. Some are even sentenced to the death penalty on circumstantial evidence. (Hello, Scott Peterson, murderer of his wife Laci)

There is nothing wrong with circumstantial evidence.

They would only use a GAL of the judge had probable cause. If the kids were made dependents of the court & MS pled not guilty a GAL would step in.. & they would proceed to a preliminary hearing at this point they would assign a gal. I am unsure why MS is trying to have a different Gaurdian other than family, as long as someone in the family is able & competent which TS parents most certainly are I don't know why he is considereding other Gaurdianship.

Just speculating, maybe MS won't consider BS as guardian because she might let them see TS's family.

How do we know MS's suggested guardian is not family? Has that name been released?

The Guardian will control the funds allocated for the upbringing of the girls while mark is in jail. Now he wants the person that will hand him money to make his prison time easier. Jmo

But I truly feel that if he is found guilty for the murder of his wife; Than he should not be allowed to designate anyone as a guardian and the chosen guardians in Teresa's will should stand. Jmo.

How do we know MS's suggested guardian is not family? Has that name been released?

Guardian's names are not released. However, MS has NOT offered a family member as the suggested guardian and he continues to keep the girls alienated from Teresa's family. The mother of MS is in her mid-70's and would not allow complete control (In my opinion. Never mind his underlying scorn). Teresa's family is ready, willing and able to care for the girls at any time.

This is seriously making me want to make very specific changes to my will. If TS has stipulated (just a "what if" here) that in the event she were murdered (or died first) and wanted the kids to live with someone specifically named who is not MS would that hold any ground? Can't TS family take him to court & fight for visitation? I know in the event of my untimely death, I want my children to still be involved in knowing my side of the family, if I make that very specific in my will does it hold any ground? Sorry for rambled thoughts & run on sentences, I'm just baffled by the total control MS has over these children at this moment in time. Also, when can we discuss the WHO he wanted appointed? Beach? :)

Dayum! What kind of friends does this man have? Could it get any worse? IMO He should not be appointing any guardians for his children IMO He has lost that right, they should be in TS's relatives care now.

The Guardian will control the funds allocated for the upbringing of the girls while mark is in jail. Now he wants the person that will hand him money to make his prison time easier. Jmo

But I truly feel that if he is found guilty for the murder of his wife; Than he should not be allowed to designate anyone as a guardian and the chosen guardians in Teresa's will should stand. Jmo.

BBM. I sure hope this will be the case.

Guardian's names are not released. However, MS has NOT offered a family member as the suggested guardian and he continues to keep the girls alienated from Teresa's family. The mother of MS is in her mid-70's and would not allow complete control (In my opinion. Never mind his underlying scorn). Teresa's family is ready, willing and able to care for the girls at any time.

Thank you Amazon! I didn't think he had used a family member for Gaurdianship. My point of all that was why is he trying to get anyone other than TS family to care for them? Family is sought out first before anyone else just another one of his ridiculous escapades.

Also, when can we discuss the WHO he wanted appointed? Beach? :)

Are you talking about the person who was denied because of the verified sex abuse complaint? :confused:

If so, we have no way of knowing who he attempted to name as guardian. Whoever it was was denied. I wouldn't think those sort of things would be subject to the Sunshine Law, but IDK. Point being - we can't sleuth everybody we suspect it just might have been.

AR just posted that she doesn't believe it was BS and confirmed it was never offered to anyone in Teresa's family.

That's probably about as much as we are going to know. At least for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876