2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that is very interesting to me about this is Mark wouldn't know if Teresa had "armed the alarm" before she went to bed the night before.

So if he sent someone over...they would need the 1-"outside key pad code" for the outside of the garage to open the garage door and they would need 2- the "inside keypad code" for inside the house...to disarm the alarm. The Doctor who discovered her only used the outside keypad...opened the inside garage door that was unlocked...dog came out...he walks past the alarm pad on the wall and goes straight to Teresa...Hmmmmm.

Isn't it possible though that MS did give him both codes but that he found it unnecessary to use the inside code because the system was already disarmed when he opened the door?

WHOA. This is interesting. Is this detective referencing Dr. Mark Petrites who discovered the body? Is his wife's name Michelle? And for now, that is ALL the sleuthing we can do and it is only for identification purposes.

snipped from Bonnie Siever's interview beginning end of Bates #5388 -

JN: Do you know -- do you know Mark Petravis (phonetic)?
BS: I know Michelle.
JN: Okay.
BS: I don't know if I ever met Mark.
JN: How's the relationship with Michelle?
BS: Oh, my God. We were like best friends,
JN: Okay. Uh, do you know of any infidelity that ls going on there --
BS: No_
JN: -- with her?
BS: No. My God, they're so committed to each other. They're committed to each other- They're committed
to the girls. They're committed to making a difference in the world by, um, changing, uh, the way
society -- they Work With -- helping With girls that are trafflcked and --
JN: Uh-huh.

This is the first time I have seen one of the detectives ask straight out about possible affairs re. Mark or Teresa. There is a reason he asked this of BS. When the detective says " -- with her?" I think he is referencing Michele (whoever she is). This is in the crux of a discussion about connections with others from Our Mother's Home and I know they were both closely associated with OMH.

Just makes me more curious why this particular person was chosen to find the body. jmo.

Not sure if it was already mentioned BBM:
'In those documents was an interview with Bonnie Sievers, Mark Sievers' mother, who watched the house and pets while the family was gone.

She was shocked when told somebody shut off the house alarm at 6:09 a.m. that Sunday, June 28. She said she couldn’t have turned the alarm off at 6:09 a.m. Sunday or turned it back on at 8:01 because she didn’t get there until about 8:15 a.m.
“Oh, my God,” she said to Detective Johnathon Armato, when told about the alarm. “You mean someone was in there?”

Investigators believe Wright and Rodgers were in the house during that time.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...rs-court-curtis-wayne-wright-teresa/78051492/-Nin

Kate, I'll work on that file (size) tomorrow making sure everyone can access it. These are all colored pages and I may have to break it into smaller pdf's. My head is just fried tonight..:abnormal:

When you see all that nonsense stuff JR posted on his FB page, you will understand. He posted more in the couple of months prior to the murder, than I will post in a lifetime. And, oh boy -- the language.

-Nin

Just curious, why do they give you the same documents over and over? I feel like a hamster on a wheel trying to make headway into getting through all the pages. There must be a reason, but I sure don't know what it is.

Hope this is ok to link, from TS' website:

http://www.drteresasievers.com/apex.php#.VoSiyp9OnqA

APEX FINALIST ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

(Snip)

I thank mentors like Michele Petrites, for sharing your story of survival with our girls in hopes of inspiring the same. You have done group with me week after week for over 3 years teaching the parenting class; I couldn’t do it without you.

Thank you!!!

Perfect.

We don't need to sleuth them any further but I am sure glad to know. I'm filing this info away & bookmarking it because I won't be forgetting the detective's questions. They came totally unsolicited and out of left field for some reason.

I just googled Our Mothers House in Florida for the first time. It is advertising a fund raising Gala. One of the captions at the side says "Swinging with a Purpose." Its now only poor Teresa's girls anymore, it's those poor girls in that home.

Just curious, why do they give you the same documents over and over? I feel like a hamster on a wheel trying to make headway into getting through all the pages. There must be a reason, but I sure don't know what it is.

Not sure I understand? Which same docs?

-Nin

I feel bad for MS mom. She has probably cried alot of tears blaming herself for the alarm when all the while her son was using her too and it wasnt her fault. The plan was in action and she wouldnt have been able to prevent it. jmo.

Every single search warrant request has the 14 page AFFADAVIT, for most of that.

I feel bad for MS mom. She has probably cried alot of tears blaming herself for the alarm when all the while her son was using her too and it wasnt her fault. The plan was in action and she wouldnt have been able to prevent it. jmo.

The irony is her testimony will potentially implicate him in the murder plan...

I just googled Our Mothers House in Florida for the first time. It is advertising a fund raising Gala. One of the captions at the side says "Swinging with a Purpose." Its now only poor Teresa's girls anymore, it's those poor girls in that home.
Swinging with a Purpose Provides Needed Van
Our Mother’s Home received $25,000.00 on May 5 from Swinging with Purpose to help with the purchase of a 15 passenger van, used for transporting residents and their children. Swinging With Purpose™, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides ancillary support to organizations that serve the needs of the women and children in the of a little help.
http://ourmothershome.com/website/2015/05/swinging-with-a-purpose-provides-needed-van/

http://www.swingingwithpurpose.org/
Swinging With Purpose™, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides ancillary support to organizations that serve the needs of the women and children in the Naples community. Launched in 2013, Swinging With Purpose™ has donated more than $200,000 in monetary and in-kind donations to our beneficiaries. Because of the support of our golfing communities, WE are “making a difference”!

bbm.

Glad to know it was golfing. Wasn't exactly what was crossing my mind and sort of shocking me. I thought someone started their own club. jmo.

We may have a few duplicates from the first batch but most of the docs are new. What's confusing is that a lot of the information is very familiar. What we received in the first batch were the long affidavits of the detectives summarizing all of these interviews. And a lot of those included snippets of quotes included in the official transcripts. What we got this time were the actual transcripts of the witnesses' sworn statements. Plus other stuff.

Peaked my :websleuther: interest, but appears only just bad timing on the name of such when taken in context with this murder....

Here is the screen cap, with folks cropped out.

SwingingWithAPurpose.JPG

May 5, 2015 a $25,000 check donation....

http://ourmothershome.com/website/

Why not invite golfers throughout the community to “swing with purpose” for those organizations making a difference in the lives of women and children who need a little help?

As karma would have it, I met and befriended Golf Legend and PGA Hall of Famer, Nancy Lopez, at an LPGA event held here in Naples in November, 2012. I shared my vision/dream, she offered her enthusiastic support, and from that chance meeting, Swinging With Purpose™ became a reality.

"swinging" is noted to be associated with GOLF on their site FWIW

http://www.swingingwithpurpose.org/about-swinging-with-purpose/

Our Mother’s Home received $25,000.00 on May 5 from Swinging with Purpose to help with the purchase of a 15 passenger van, used for transporting residents and their children. Swinging With Purpose™, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides ancillary support to organizations that serve the needs of the women and children in the of a little help.
http://ourmothershome.com/website/2015/05/swinging-with-a-purpose-provides-needed-van/

bbm.

Thanks for the explanation, Kate.
I'm no prude & I think "Swinging with a Purpose" is an inappropriate, tongue-in-cheek, innuendo-type of name. Somewhat offensive, not clever.

And with regards to the unfortunate events--not cool in hindsight

Thank you KateB and at the lake...for the explanation. I will stop freaking out now and go back to quietly following. I just instantly became very alarmed for the poor girls staying at that house.

BS has 3 sworn statements, judging by the titles we have Sworn Statement BS on 7/2/2015 and we have Sworn Statement BS #3 on 7/7/2015.

I don't see BS #2 at all. Is it out of order?
The end of the pages of #1 is at Bates 5412 and Bates 5413 begins BS #3.
(pdf pages 798-799 in doc dump 2 batch 2)

ETA:
OK, I figured it out.
BS #1 Bates #5354 7/1/2015
BS #2 Bates #5375 7/2/2015
BS #3 Bates #5413 7/7/2015
BS #2 isn't titled #2 is all.

Bates #5233 EM speaking about CWW "I'm gonna be candid...I don't trust the son of a b and never have" :yesss: :cheer:

bbm.
KATEB, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to explain that the "swinging group" is actually in reference to "golf swings".... Phew, I was sweating that one out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg