DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video label: 1 Aug 09 "Dreams Come True" T.R. & Me
Video label: Mommy & Daddy Love Making & Talk

OMG
I feel so sorry for TS. MS may you burn ... :dervish:

A lot can change in 6 years.
No doubt MS labeled these > mommy and daddy .......are you frikken kidding me? geesh labeled like a gift to the children :puke: NOT that it was, but just the way it's labeled.

OMG
I feel so sorry for TS. MS may you burn ... :dervish:

A lot can change in 6 years.
No doubt MS labeled these > mommy and daddy .......are you frikken kidding me? geesh labeled like a gift to the children :puke: NOT that it was, but just the way it's labeled.

When I read that label I about :puke: too! Gag me with a forklift!

I download any large documents to my hard drive and save them in Adobe Reader. When I get something upside down I click on the upper line the* View* drop down and rotated clockwise or counterclockwise as an option.

My computer is too slow to navigate while on the internet .. the photos aren't easy to manipulate unless it is downloaded first.. so that is why I have always downloaded to my hard drive all these releases.
Thank you ATL for answering me :hug: but I really am computer illiterate so I'll pass on all that technical stuff. I'll just wait until YOU post screen shots :giggle:

Thank you ATL for answering me :hug: but I really am computer illiterate so I'll pass on all that technical stuff. I'll just wait until YOU post screen shots :giggle:

you see this (it's finicky sometimes)

Rorate tools.jpg

I hope this works. :blowkiss:

There's a picture of a toothpick on the counter in the kitchen. Mark must like his toothpicks...

I was thinking more along the lines of T and R and me.
So who is R ?

I think you're right and that would make the "me" MS. It would also make MS the person who wrote the label on the tape. We need a sample of his handwriting.

Knowing LE I can almost guarantee this tape was viewed as soon as it was logged in by all involved

If they found the title to be meaningless, why did they include it in evidence? A literal interpretation is scary.

Again, does anyone know if the daughters of "Mommy and Daddy" have been interviewed alone? Preferably, away from the home? By experienced psychologists?

I do not think that there is such a thing as being too careful, when children are in this situation.

If they found the title to be meaningless, why did they include it in evidence? A literal interpretation is scary.

Again, does anyone know if the daughters of "Mommy and Daddy" have been interviewed alone? Preferably, away from the home? By experienced psychologists?

I would guess they have been as part of the DCF investigation. I'd hope so anyway.

I would guess they have been as part of the DCF investigation. I'd hope so anyway.

I hope that Teresa's family will make certain that the authorities concerned with the children's welfare have access to this tape. Whatever it's contents, the title is suggestive and inappropriate.

We already know that this man has a voracious sexual appetite, as his many affairs suggest. The authorities think he perversely ordered a hit on his wife.

What is more perverse than beating someone to death with a hammer?

What is off-limits in the mind of someone who is complicit in this scenario?

IMHO, the labels were written by a man. All capital letters (Teresa wrote her checks in cursive). The way it is dated, date/month/year, is also common to those who have been in the military or grew up around someone who was. Given the pretty impressive gun collection from his dad, I'd wager he was in the military at some point.

Another thing I noted is the girls wrote in cursive. I would bet that was Teresa's doing. A lot of people these days in mine and Teresa's age group have strong opinions (oddly enough) about teaching cursive. Some feel it is a lost art, some feel that it is needed for a proper signature or thank-you note. I get the vibe that Teresa was more etiquette savvy than Mark.

And what was with the picture of the wedding band in the box? Was that Mark's? In the SAFE? No wonder he put it back on...LOL. What a tool.

We should be careful about thinking that anything included in the doc releases has significance. Officers take pictures of lots of unimportant things, and all the pictures except those that fall within statutory exceptions (like ongoing investigation issues or pictures of deceased persons) will be released. Even the totally unimportant ones. None of this is "evidence" at this point. It's just a record of what LE collected/photographed.

My house was immaculate growing up, like a 4 star hotel or model home. It means nothing, in terms of character. Our house held some of the dirtiest secrets imaginable.

We should be careful about thinking that anything included in the doc releases has significance. Officers take pictures of lots of unimportant things, and all the pictures except those that fall within statutory exceptions (like ongoing investigation issues or pictures of deceased persons) will be released. Even the totally unimportant ones. None of this is "evidence" at this point. It's just a record of what LE collected/photographed.

What you call it has no bearing on the fact it was in the home. Forget evidence! It was an easy way to say "video tape found in the home of TS and MS".

Forest/Trees

"I do not think that there is such a thing as being too careful, when children are in this situation."

"I do not think that there is such a thing as being too careful, when children are in this situation."

Oh, for sure. The title is very disturbing. I was only responding to your comment re: "why did they include it in evidence" if it wasn't important to the case. None of this is evidence, and lots of it is likely to be unimportant to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper