2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 has been released - includes 1,500 crime scene photos

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say this too! Not only that, but during the cps coverage, LE explicitly stated that they believe MS was the one who set this all in motion.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sorry. I thought that was new info.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The hammer looks more like a claw hammer vs a ball-peen hammer as first reported.

I'm guessing that the hammer belonged to MS...It would make it look more like a random crime to have just picked it up from the garage. That's why they didn't pick one up on their shopping spree at walmart

Heartbreaking ...

Included amid her luggage was a paper plate her daughters used to write their mother a note.

The older daughter wrote: "I am sorry I wasn't behaving. I promise I will do better. I love you. God will guide you. The younger daughter wrote: "I am sorry for the way I was acting. I love (you and) hope you have a good trip."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...urder-case-documents-doctor-theresa/78413502/

Yes it does matter where he gets the money for living expenses, because of the money issues with the clinic. Is there hidden monies, part of the reason the doctor was murdered could be for insurance monies to get him out of debt. This has been discussed in prvious threads. Children going to private schools costs money, where is the money coming from, if they are going to a private school. Hiding guns and money....people do that all the time even if we live in the USA, for many reasons. People do not want anyone to know what they have or dont have is just one example, I will not list all others. He coudl or would hide money to not report to the IRS, let his wife think they were broke, yet there was money. Did I say he was guilty? Seems like you are saying I said that....and I could say, by what your wrote, you think he is innocent. This is a forum where we toss ideas, suggestions around and are suppose to be polite, not attack. I was asking questions, thinking....end of my view I will go on from here to read other posts.

It doesn't cost anything to home school your kids - and everyone in Florida has the right to home school...

http://www.fldoe.org/schools/school-choice/other-school-choice-options/home-edu/

You hide guns because there are kids in the house...They should be locked out of reach

Long time lurker, first time poster. Anybody else catch the photo of the toothpick at the crime scene? I remember reading about toothpicks in the search of MS condo in Missouri. Do you think CWW was stupid enough to leave a toothpick with his DNA at the crime scene???? I sure hope so

Long time lurker, first time poster. Anybody else catch the photo of the toothpick at the crime scene? I remember reading about toothpicks in the search of MS condo in Missouri. Do you think CWW was stupid enough to leave a toothpick with his DNA at the crime scene???? I sure hope so

Welcome. Good catch. Yes, I think he is that stupid. lol

I feel so sorry for Dr. Petrites. Here he was, minding his own business, on his way to make an honest living, and his friend's d*****bag husband calls asking for a favor. Now all his personal business is all over the internet. Pictures of him, his hands, his clothes and shoes, the inside of his car. He was just another pawn in Mark's evil doings.

Welcome. Good catch. Yes, I think he is that stupid. lol

Thank you for the welcome. Me too. I really hope so. With DNA evidence they may feel strong enough in their case to upgrade the charge. Florida is a death penalty state, and that may be enough of a threat for CWW to roll on MS. I do not understand how CWW was only charged with second degree

Sorry, not on top of this. What DOZEN's of PRESCRIPTION PILLS?

To Whom?

WOW?!?!?!?

From the NewsPress link Beach posted above: Other photos showed the dozens of prescription pills and bottles found scattered throughout the doctor's home.

I feel so sorry for Dr. Petrites. Here he was, minding his own business, on his way to make an honest living, and his friend's d*****bag husband calls asking for a favor. Now all his personal business is all over the internet. Pictures of him, his hands, his clothes and shoes, the inside of his car. He was just another pawn in Mark's evil doings.
I felt so bad for him too. Not only because of what he walked into but the aftermath also. An image and experience that will probably haunt him for the rest of his life.

Think they need ms arrested -- and this will happen. I think all will be tried together because this crime only makes sense when you combine the 3 individuals. JMO.

I wonder if MS called his mom knowing she was heading there then called DR knowing he would get there first? Mom and Melanie(?) arrive and catch DR in the house. MS thinking the murder will be pinned on him? I think he had a motive for picking this guy. I just havent figured out yet what it was. jmo

With the blood splatter throughout the house maybe TS was attempting to reach a concealed weapon in maybe a nightstand table or higher up in closet out of children's reach. If this hit was prearranged by MS, MS had probably already informed CWW of TS had a carry permit and probably owned a gun (since she was a silver member will assume she went to range somewhat often or she would have probably used the $15.00/day option a few times per yr) and probably where TS hid the weapon. Maybe CWW went in 6:09 to hide/steal/unload TS weapon. If she owned a weapon it could have been stored in her automobile. I am guessing she owned a weapon and it was located in her house. It's JMO

BBM - Reading this left me considering another possibility. We know that MS wasn't aware that CWW brought JR in on the "hit". What if he didn't want CWW to know about TS carrying a gun and was willing to sacrifice his "friend", if necessary, to accomplish his goal? I'll bet MS was one unhappy "bro" when he heard about JR. That's what happens when evil and deceitful people form an unholy alliance, no one can trust the other.

Oh. my. I only got to the photo of the bloody bracelets and had to stop. Just too, too sad.

Re: Money to live on - if MS had $40K cash in his home safe the police would have had no reason to confiscate the money (that we know of) so he likely still has it. The IRS, however, might be very interested in it. And theoretically at least, he could start to raise cash by selling off his gun collection because he is not going to be needing them where he's going.

I think retaining a criminal defense attorney in a murder case would use up a goodly portion of the $40K. though.

-------------------

I am really wondering about the "prescription medications strewn throughout the house". Could these be "prescription SUPPLEMENTS"? If not supplements but actually prescription medications, that puts a whole new slant on things. Has anyone seen any photos of these meds yet? What are they?

I'm starting to understand why they still have the van....
I'm not. Care to share your thoughts? What do you think LE still needs from it? They've had it for so long I figured it must hold a large part of the puzzle but I haven't heard a peep about it in the docs

I wonder why they kept so much money at home? Why not have it in a bank drawing interest? One of the photos I saw was money with a $2000 band on it. I have 0 money at home or my purse. Most people just use debit cards. Were they hiding this money from the IRS? Was MS keeping cash payments from the practice and not documenting cash payments? jmo.

Regarding the van, it looks like a family of ten was living out of it, it was so messy. And one of the seats and the floorboard in front of it are heavily show cased in the photos. The seat and floor are really dirty, and the seatbelt, I think it's front passenger side. Not sure if it's blood or what...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member