2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To see this in their fridge scares me because of the little girls. They should not be able to have access to any meds. Was this removed?
Ive been reading all the threads since July with a sad heart for the loss of Teresa, but this is first time posting, & also I have not yet been verified< but was a patient of Teresas for many years, & just wanted to say, she had prescribed me the exact same syringes filled with hormone compounds such as estrogen and such, that i still use today.

Ive been reading all the threads since July with a sad heart for the loss of Teresa, but this is first time posting, & also I have not yet been verified< but was a patient of Teresas for many years, & just wanted to say, she had prescribed me the exact same syringes filled with hormone compounds such as estrogen and such, that i still use today.

1) So we have an explanation for the pictures on his phone as being a swinger ... (pfft )

2) And we also have an explanation for the syringes as far as she had a low libido and possibly she was getting testosterone? ( one of my girlfriends is having that done)

Not saying that any of this any this is true!!!

I am just saying perhaps it was just an explanation ahead of time as far as what was found.

I really really want to see the affidavit of him when he was interviewed on the next document dump!

Both of these explanations apparently ..from what I have read... came from him.

I have not seen any other affidavits to date of LE investigating him being a swinger... and if that is true (pfft ) or was just an explanation for having photographs of other women on his phone as others have stated

I could be wrong, but I believe those syringes are filled with hormone replacement cream and have no needle. Usually the blue tipped ones are Progesterone. If you do a Google image search for " bio identical hormone replacement syringe" you'll see several similar images. Jmo.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but I believe those syringes are filled with hormone replacement cream and have no needle. Usually the blue tipped ones are Progesterone. If you do a Google image search for " bio identical hormone replacement syringe" you'll see several similar images. Jmo.

I agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Do all the syringes found in the house not have a needle? And where were the other ones found? If you don't have a needle... They would not need to be in a safe or anything like that.

If it is a cream vs an injection.. wouldn't it be in a tube which is filled with the cream prior to using it ?

And I don't understand if it doesn't have a needle where are you putting it without a needle and needing a syringe... It looks nothing like the syringes used for Monistat vaginal cream

ETA ... I guess I need to google what the person above suggested before I asked the questions above sorry

Do all the syringes found in the house not have a needle? And where were the other ones found? If you don't have a needle... They would not need to be in a safe or anything like that.

If it is a cream vs an injection.. wouldn't it be in a tube which is filled with the cream prior to using it ?

And I don't understand if it doesn't have a needle where are you putting it without a needle and needing a syringe... It looks nothing like the syringes used for Monistat vaginal cream

ETA ... I guess I need to google what the person above suggested before I asked the questions above sorry
Hormone compound creams are usually filled in reddish/orange syringes with color coded caps. I can't find the picture of the syringes that were in the office at the moment, but I believe they were standard syringes that may or may not contain a needle. B-12 injections are usually drawn up in that size syringe (with a needle) but they are also often used to administer liquid oral medications (usually for hospice patients) such as morphine - that does not have a needle and is "squirted" directly into the mouth. Jmo.

::welcome6:

Doppleganger46 thanks for that info.

And....

Oops, see welcome above.

Just throwing it out there, but let's not forget about 3 animals in the home as well. I know BS didn't mention administering meds to elderly dog, but I have had to do this in the past.

I had bio hormone replacement cream (progesterone) in syringes as well. The cream is inserted vaginally (via the tube)for better absorption. HRT helps with hot flashes and other pre menopausal symptoms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I can always get a feel for when we are in need of a doc dump- I say, bring it. I'm ready for some new information to sleuth and discuss. O/T but one of my children has type 1 diabetes and while we do not have pre-filled shots lying about in the fridge. I believe having them in there (whether hormones or not) is not really as big of a deal as some might think. The girls are smart and old enough to be around meds- especially since their mom was a physician. I give them more credit. BUT I continue to dislike MS and I hope to see some more evidence against him soon. Wouldn't it be a treat if SMS had a thing or two to say at this point too??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see how many of us have closely scrutinized all the pics looking for all the little hidden clues. Can you just imagine maybe 15-20 yrs in the future how many hours/days/months TS 2 daughters will view the pics for details. How many times will they read all these posts on Websleuths. Recall how the man that provided the semen (not a father or dad) to create each of them took TS to Laguardia and told them to kiss their mom goodbye. How immediately after their mothers death quickly removed TS family from their lives. Whether or not MS is in prison the kids will have every piece of the puzzle and many years to put that puzzle together.
On a side note, it appears MS was very active whether with TS or out scrounging. We know SMS and staff are monitoring his movements closely so I doubt he has been active now for over 7 months. I have to hand it to him.

I doubt if they will be. Remember VHS tapes or super 8? These things will disappear.

I have things I posted on other things on the net years ago and they no longer exist.

Hormone compound creams are usually filled in reddish/orange syringes with color coded caps. I can't find the picture of the syringes that were in the office at the moment, but I believe they were standard syringes that may or may not contain a needle. B-12 injections are usually drawn up in that size syringe (with a needle) but they are also often used to administer liquid oral medications (usually for hospice patients) such as morphine - that does not have a needle and is "squirted" directly into the mouth. Jmo.

Whitewood syringes be in a refrigerator without a needle?

Affairs alone can sometimes be motive for murder- life insurance would be frosting on the cake of a life with a new partner. I think it should always be looked at in a homocide.

Thanks- MOO of course.

Affairs alone can sometimes be motive for murder- life insurance would be frosting on the cake of a life with a new partner. I think it should always be looked at in a homocide.

Thanks- MOO of course.

LE made a comment awhile ago re not analyzing the pictures too much. I think this crime goes beyond the dream of the life insurance payout. In regards to the accusations of the affairs, i don't trust a word MS says regarding TS. I just want to find out details regarding him

Thanks- MOO of course.
Sex and money...top 2 motivators in a murder.

As far as TS being a swinger, SMS better be damn certain with this "FACT" and provide solid evidence to support this.

Another thing that stood out to me was, rather than bash TS' reputation, MS chose to say she's never been unfaithful to him. I was a bit surprised about that. Anyone else surprised?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I see how many of us have closely scrutinized all the pics looking for all the little hidden clues. Can you just imagine maybe 15-20 yrs in the future how many hours/days/months TS 2 daughters will view the pics for details. How many times will they read all these posts on Websleuths. Recall how the man that provided the semen (not a father or dad) to create each of them took TS to Laguardia and told them to kiss their mom goodbye. How immediately after their mothers death quickly removed TS family from their lives. Whether or not MS is in prison the kids will have every piece of the puzzle and many years to put that puzzle together.
On a side note, it appears MS was very active whether with TS or out scrounging. We know SMS and staff are monitoring his movements closely so I doubt he has been active now for over 7 months. I have to hand it to him.
You're spot-on.

As far as TS being a swinger, SMS better be damn certain with this "FACT" and provide solid evidence to support this.

Another thing that stood out to me was, rather than bash TS' reputation, MS chose to say she's never been unfaithful to him. I was a bit surprised about that. Anyone else surprised?

Not surprised at all. The man's EGO is his compass.

When did MS say that TS was never unfaithful to him? I must of missed that along the way.

I think that MS, being creepy and narcissistic, would never allow the public to think that he had been cheated on. It's one thing if people think that he is in control of the situation, telling TS who she can be with and who she can't; I think that would even feed his misplaced sense of power and authority. But for people to believe that TS had made the decision to be with someone besides him would never fly. All JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800
Back