2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does Mark know him?
Do we know?

MS knew Teresa's first husband. If there was any attempt to keep the first marriage from the girls (and I can't confirm this) it could very easily have to do with MS wanting the girls to think he was Teresa's one and only - it would certainly fit his mode of operating. However, since this involves the children and Teresa's mother and really has nothing to do with her death, I'm not sure there is a reason to discuss?

Shells like that are common on beaches in Southwest Florida. But they aren't normally taken home in a box with sand and water, which is what this looks like, suggesting they may be live shells.

My eyes are not that great but to me when I saw that I thought it was turtles.

Lol, thank goodness it's not just me! Just looking at CWW's place was enough to make me want a tetanus shot.
I have a messy/dirty/unorganized phobia and CWW's trailer was waaaay neater/less disarray than any other space MS occupied.
Then there's the grime factor; hard to tell from the videos.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Some posters have referenced hearing/seeing the LS video so thinking we have it I've been all over the threads looking for it. If we do indeed have it, could someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks!
We currently only have the audio and I'm pretty disgusted with her comments being TS' "best friend."
However, I was happy that she didn't defend MS at the end of the audio, but instead stated that Mark was a total annoyance/mess, etc. Not her exact words, but the same kinda feeling.

I thought that odd too about TS not wanting the children to know about her previous marriage. They still kept in touch so it seems like it ended on a friendly note. I was a bit frustrated when the detective didn't get TS's mother back on track to answer the question.

I don't know what her reasons were, but I can guess that maybe because kids can take things very seriously when young she was afraid they'd worry that MS and TS would divorce, too.

If only.

I am very interested to see/hear/know if Lenka Spiska breaks down and cries- at all- during her interview with police.

Your post made me go look at this clip again. [video=youtube;Cds6SW6r4eA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cds6SW6r4eA[/video]

No upset here only a few days after the murder, but perhaps a bit tired looking. After all, she's got to keep going and take any opportunity to keep spreading the word. Quite whose word, she doesn't specify. I found this interview bizarre then, more so now, after listening to the new clip.

This is where she first mentions Teresa living on the edge, though more in a dynamic way than the new clip. Her strange choice of phrase at the end still grates. TS lived big, but unfortunately 'died big'. I get she's probably referencing the attention the case brought, but those words would not be in most peoples' thought process, yet this friend voiced them. I'd be more inclined to say my friend was brutally murdered. imo.

I have a messy/dirty/unorganized phobia and CWW's trailer was waaaay neater/less disarray than any other space MS occupied.
Then there's the grime factor; hard to tell from the videos.

What about the bedrooms? Total disaster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Some things we did not know:

Her sister said "TS was "a screamer". She repeated that several times. Said she got frustrated easily if people were not doing things her way. And screamed at the person.

What I heard the sister say in that interview was that TS would get frustrated and scream or yell at someone if they "didn't keep up with her"---that TS's brain worked very fast. I didn't hear the sister actually say TS would scream or yell if "people were not doing things her way".

I removed many posts that violated TOS. Please remember Websleuths is victim friendly. And that includes the family, friends and colleagues of Dr. Sievers not named as POI or suspects.

I caught that too.. BIG difference between the two.. I may be bit defensive, but often times, women are too quickly called aggressive, domineering or bossy.. (most all positive attributes in a man imho :) Sounds like she was an outspoken, quick thinking GO GETTER !

I was surprised to hear that about Sandra from TS's mom as well. I was under the impression that Patients loved Sandra. Maybe she had already started looking for a new job and that's how she was able to start with another doctor in the same building within days? And I could have sworn that TS's mom said in her interview that Frank (Sandra's husband) was asked to leave the practice. In the interview it left an impression on me that he was still working there. Am I remembering this right? I'm interested to hear nurse Sandra's interview as well. Sounds like there was lots of drama behind the scenes in the office.

Discovery Documents
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8NmpNd2dEbTFWRWM&usp=sharing

Bates#3065
Sworn Affidavit of: Detective James Divis 04-076
June30

Frank stated he was let go from the Doctors office in a way that colloborated an email/ note recovered from Mark Seivers' cell phone. Pais stated that he left the doctors office employment on good terms and his wife Sandra was still currently employed.

If I'm not mistaken, if TS was taking an antidepressant, it should show up on the toxicology report. And I say, no big deal if she was. I'd have to have a lot more than that if I was having to deal with that on a daily basis.

MOO

Sent from Wonderland

Just had to give a thumbs up to this one!

I thought that odd too about TS not wanting the children to know about her previous marriage. They still kept in touch so it seems like it ended on a friendly note. I was a bit frustrated when the detective didn't get TS's mother back on track to answer the question.

I figured the detective did not get her back on track because it might offend her if he tried to stop her from talking about her other children and their memory books and then there goes the friendly conversation.

BBM

I think she was talking about "orthorexia," which is a newish term for basically being obsessed with controlling your diet and making it more and more "healthy" to the point that it interferes with your life.

Didn't know such a word existed. Thanks for this info. So, if I am orthorexic, but not to the point it interferes with my life, then what am I?

O/T but I have been doing this since September 2015. I rarely eat any meat. Lots of salads, veggies, and fruits. I am amazed at how much better I feel. This part is probably obsessive - I weigh every single morning.

I have been, and am still reading, but, I have to say that for the family and friends who are reading here, I have the most heart felt sympathy for all of you! I can only imagine the sorrow.

If they are watching and having to re-live their interviews of confusion due to overwhelming surprise with grief, and seeing their own pain within their own emotions again. :tears:

Details of rocky Sievers marriage unveiled in new interviews
Posted: Feb 04, 2016 7:38 PM CST
Updated: Feb 04, 2016 7:55 PM CST
http://www.abc-7.com/story/31145631/details-of-rocky-sievers-marriage-unveiled-in-new-video

Despite the fighting, both Pais and Teresa's own mother say they never heard any talk of the couple seeking divorce. Although, it was an idea that was once floated past Teresa's sister.

"Teresa told Mark, 'I love you and whatever. But I'm not afraid. If I had to leave you, I wouldn't be afraid,'" she said. "She was in a place with Mark where she felt like, 'I can't even rely on him for the bare essentials -- someone to take care of the girls."

As the wait continues to finalize the case, everyone's wants an answer to the question that's been badgering them -- when will justice come?

While covering this case, we've tried reaching out to Mark several times, but he refuses to comment.

We called his attorney Thursday to get his take but have yet to hear back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back