2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Getting ready to sign a contract could also be perceived as a pretty good alibi?

In the audio with KW, around 19:07 she starts telling him about a colleague, someone TS was partnering with and that TS was upset with them, someone she had traveled back & forth to Texas. KW said that TS felt like they were trying to use her for her knowledge and expertise to promote themselves and not pay TS for what she was valued at. Was she referring to LS?

Having been around the alternative movements for 40 plus years, Lenka is nothing new. So many of these alternative people are just like her.

She may or may not be an opportunist. I think some are believers in their own abilities when some of us may see it as total BS.

Researching LS, I think she has access to lots of money so not sure money is a focus for her?

There is no doubt that TS's life was a nightmare. She was married to MS.

Lenka, to me, gives plenty of motive to MS to kill TS. That is the way I see it.

Whether she meant to say it that way, I am not sure.

It is possible as well that she was separating TS from everything so she could manipulate her or she could think she was really helping TS.

Does anyone know if the 3 audios on TSh are the same as the video?

I think the whole 'reading' thing,, knocked this whole case out of the park! ***NUTS*** Forgive me, but I just cannot wrap my head around this magical, soon to be partner woman.. I'm pretty visceral,, and I just can't call it yet with LS..

I do have suspicions that it may have been she & MS who were busy beavers trying to quickly find that 'like minded Doctor' to get on board,,, minutes after the murder.

I thought her "reading" or whatever that was at the end where Teresa was "talking" to her from beyond actually sounded pretty close to what happened. I'm assuming at this point when she was interviewed there hadn't been a lot of info released to MSM or even to the family regarding the crime scene, how she was killed, etc. No blue pontiac. But there were 3 dumb guys and she even mentioned something about I knew I shouldn't have gone in there and getting hit or falling down or something. I don't know. MOO.

Then again, if I was TS and I was talking from beyond, all I'd say is MARK DID IT! Just to make things clear.

I just tried the first one and got this message: Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

I just tried the first one and got this message: Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

I'd try again in a minute. I can't log out to test as general public while I'm uploading, but try going through the folder link, the 2nd link I posted and find LS #1 in the directory. That may bypass the error.

Just FYI, the first audio only file is the same as the video of Taylor Shomaker. The second audio is around 15 minutes (different date) and the third is recorded on the same date as the second and only around 2 minutes.

I think the whole 'reading' thing,, knocked this whole case out of the park! ***NUTS*** Forgive me, but I just cannot wrap my head around this magical, soon to be partner woman.. I'm pretty visceral,, and I just can't call it yet with LS..

I do have suspicions that it may have been she & MS who were busy beavers trying to quickly find that 'like minded Doctor' to get on board,,, minutes after the murder.

I agree. I need to see more documents which I'm sure we will not . She can't be ruled out yet

IQuestion, I'm waiting for your amazing insight.

what color was the "Pontiac" that LS said in her reading?

Karen Watson interview is very interesting.

I was shocked to hear (about 34 minutes into interview ) that Tresa referred to Karen as " her sister from another mother".

Also gave some more insight into her partner.. the reason she left Our mother's home... and also the reason Frank was let go.

Does anyone think Frank might be the person TS mom was talking about in her interview? The one who was 'trying to do the same thing as TS but w/o the credentials'. I felt it might be after listening to KW interview.

KW also mentions how MS was too touchy feely .

'Side Show'
I like to clarify something. I am not doubting the general capability of some professional individuals being trained in psychic sessions. I just don't think a police interview in a high profile case like that is the right environment - and time - to project oneself into the ongoing investigation. This is not helping, this is distracting. It is using up valuable time.

-Nin

About to go listen to the LS recordings. Before I do, I want to point out a few things that I already find troubling. First, at the end of the AL interview how inappropriate that LS would be pushing the family to do media interviews when it was clear that both law enforcement and AL were telling her "no!" As I said back then, the interviews came off as a national promotional tour by LS disguised as "spreading the word of Teresa" a mere few days after she was killed. LS was actually very argumentative with the detective - particularly talking about having her "intelligence" insulted. Also, LS seemed far more interested with exposure via media as opposed to heading to the police station to talk about what she knew. Again, very odd. REALLY comes across to me, a 'la MS, as EXTREME manipulation of the circumstances and family during a time of grief. ALSO, interesting that all of a sudden the nurse that worked so well for so long with TS had "negative energy." Don't get me wrong, Teresa was turning a corner by all outward signs and was likely embarking on a new professional environment but I can't help but wonder about the level of manipulation that was going on with the self-proclaimed "best" friend. Keep in mind, LS was relatively new (2 years) to Teresa's world. And if the interviews show me otherwise, I will post again. But so far, I am still of my original belief that LS might not have always had the best interests of Teresa in mind.

I do believe you just took the words right out of my mouth! I couldn't agree more, and when I heard that possibly there was negative energy coming from Sandra, two thoughts came to mind (1) did LS feed that suggestion to TS? and (2) perhaps SH was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the situation since LS came onboard and that energy was emanating. As I stated earlier in this case months ago, I felt LS was riding on the coattails of dear TS. JMHO as always ...

I have to say that listening to the interview of Teresa's mother was absolutely heart wrenching. I also felt sorry for Mark's mother when she said she felt so bad for not setting the house alarm when she left on that fateful Sunday afternoon - how could her own son do that to her? He had no feelings or concern for anyone!!!!

Also, the 911 call from the poor Doctor friend ... I can't imagine how he felt when he discovered the murder scene!

If anyone is having trouble viewing or listening to files, download VLC player. It will play literally anything. I've used it for years on both my HP and on my Macbook Pro. If it doesn't play something, I'd be extremely surprised as it has never once failed at playing any kind of file for audio or video.

My plan tonight is to put my kid to bed and watch/listen to all the new uploaded files. It is a cooler night here in Florida. Going to get under the covers and listen, listen, listen.

I figured the detective did not get her back on track because it might offend her if he tried to stop her from talking about her other children and their memory books and then there goes the friendly conversation.
That's why I can't watch..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Details of rocky Sievers marriage unveiled in new interviews
Posted: Feb 04, 2016 7:38 PM CST
Updated: Feb 04, 2016 7:55 PM CST
http://www.abc-7.com/story/31145631/details-of-rocky-sievers-marriage-unveiled-in-new-video

Despite the fighting, both Pais and Teresa's own mother say they never heard any talk of the couple seeking divorce. Although, it was an idea that was once floated past Teresa's sister.

"Teresa told Mark, 'I love you and whatever. But I'm not afraid. If I had to leave you, I wouldn't be afraid,'" she said. "She was in a place with Mark where she felt like, 'I can't even rely on him for the bare essentials -- someone to take care of the girls."

As the wait continues to finalize the case, everyone's wants an answer to the question that's been badgering them -- when will justice come?

While covering this case, we've tried reaching out to Mark several times, but he refuses to comment.

We called his attorney Thursday to get his take but have yet to hear back.
Thanks for trying to reach out to him. Most think he would refuse, but sometimes the spouse is itching to talk. Good work, KateB.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass
Back