2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting, because I'm currently listening to LS interview #1 and she says a mutual friend named Karen Beeeep brought her to TS. :thinking:

Hahaha- thanks felicity- I guess I didn't notice the part where LE bleeped the last name out!

Hahaha- thanks felicity- I guess I didn't notice the part where LE bleeped the last name out!

I recently cleared cookies which erased all my stored passwords, I had a burner Facebook account but can't access at the moment. Just throwing it out there...if I could, I'd peruse LS's friends list for a K name, or friends in common with TS. Of course we all know that this kind of info ^ (if found) shouldn't be posted publicly on here. :thinking:

Well, I'm going to post this and then walk away...

I "think" most of you get this, but it has really bothered me listening to the AL interview and referring to where MS & TS chose to build their home as a "shi**y neighborhood". To many who have lived in that area for years, I feel the need to defend as they are simply HARD WORKING people who take pride in what they have. They take care of their own lawns, homes, children, etc... Ironically, long term residents have not dealt with crime on their block until now! Again, I believe you are able to visually see in the photos that this is not the case, however, many are bothered by the reference and I would just like to clarify for those who feel this is unjustified.

For me, it has become habit to pray for justice for Teresa each night and have those girls placed in a safe, loving & "normal" environment. I do believe that they carry their mother's spirit in their hearts and this will help them as they sort all of this out in the future. No one deserves to be murdered, especially in this horrific way. Sometimes there are other victims as well and those are the people who are referred to inappropriately and are forced to see and live with a man in their neighborhood who is more than likely responsible for this heinous crime. While many of you seethe over how you feel about MS, please remember there are others who have to see him every day as he continues to interact & control those girls and share the same outrage!

Thanks for listening...

In the interview with DB- Teresa's long time good friend residing in Texas- when the detective asks her about any close friends of TS (around the 14:34 mark) Danielle mentions "I know Lenka is her close friend here (meaning Florida)." She goes on to say "she (TS) felt like Lenka filled a void in her practice with energy medicine... a void she was missing in her overall medical treatment".

I want to mention how Lenka mentions this void in Teresa in (I believe) her second interview but it was in regards to TS supposed addictions, problems, unhappiness and TS childhood? Lenka also mentions that she felt Teresa crossed a boundary she shouldn't have by treating Sandra at one point. Ummm- so what was Lenka doing treating Teresa "we were working on that" but Lenka was also partnering with her in business. I guess all of this is okay in regards to the newfound guru, best friend, energy healer psychic but NOT for the SEVEN year beloved, loyal employee?

Around the 16:00 mark Danielle goes on to talk about Sandra and what she said to her on their girls trip to the spa last November (2014)- Teresa tells DB it was "Sandra's negative energy" and that she "couldn't get her to come on board with how she was going to do things" and that "she was done". Those were the two reasons given to her closest friend of why she was getting rid of Sandra.

Lenka Spiska- the all seeing eye and intuitive knew best how things should be going in Teresa's private life AND her business and that should send up red flags galore. Wether or not this woman's grift was separate or simultaneous to Mark Sievers murder plot remains to be seen but come on- that woman wielded a power she never should have and seems to me sees negativity all around but none in herself OR Mark Sievers which I find absolutely bizarre or calculating.

There's also a video from nbc-2 with SH from a link within the above link.

http://www.nbc-2.com/category/301598/the-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers

Jumping off Your posts, I don't exactly understand what the "negative energy" was, being attributed to SH. Perhaps she just liked patient care? And wanted more patient contact? Is that LS talking? Isolating SH out?

With the new approach TS was taking in her practice, was she still going to have time to treat patients? As in would that have continued?

I downloaded files to my laptop (maybe ask a friend if you use phone for internet) and then burned to my small memory card for my phone. Listened to the 64 files while driving. It is a rather large file ( I think it was 2 GB for the audio files alone) and was zipped (compressed) files for me which I have a converter android app from the app store that converts all sorts of files into a format my phone can understand and play for me. Ask a neighbors kid for some help maybe :)
I figured it out. I Wasn't actually downloading the file. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I "think" most of you get this, but it has really bothered me listening to the AL interview and referring to where MS & TS chose to build their home as a "shi**y neighborhood". To many who have lived in that area for years, I feel the need to defend as they are simply HARD WORKING people who take pride in what they have. They take care of their own lawns, homes, children, etc... Ironically, long term residents have not dealt with crime on their block until now! Again, I believe you are able to visually see in the photos that this is not the case, however, many are bothered by the reference and I would just like to clarify for those who feel this is unjustified.

For me, it has become habit to pray for justice for Teresa each night and have those girls placed in a safe, loving & "normal" environment. I do believe that they carry their mother's spirit in their hearts and this will help them as they sort all of this out in the future. No one deserves to be murdered, especially in this horrific way. Sometimes there are other victims as well and those are the people who are referred to inappropriately and are forced to see and live with a man in their neighborhood who is more than likely responsible for this heinous crime. While many of you seethe over how you feel about MS, please remember there are others who have to see him every day as he continues to interact & control those girls and share the same outrage!

Thanks for listening...

I can assure you - Teresa liked the peace and quiet of her neighborhood and appreciated the normalcy of the street, she told me herself. Teresa did not want to move from St. Pete and she did not want to build the largest house on the block. This is something I also know to be true. First hand. Teresa appreciated and respected people from all walks of life and all incomes, I know this for a fact. Unfortunately, she placed trust in the wrong hands - perhaps with a husband and possibly more - who were enamored by money and prestige, using Teresa as the vehicle to get this for themselves.

I "think" most of you get this, but it has really bothered me listening to the AL interview and referring to where MS & TS chose to build their home as a "shi**y neighborhood". To many who have lived in that area for years, I feel the need to defend as they are simply HARD WORKING people who take pride in what they have. They take care of their own lawns, homes, children, etc... Ironically, long term residents have not dealt with crime on their block until now! Again, I believe you are able to visually see in the photos that this is not the case, however, many are bothered by the reference and I would just like to clarify for those who feel this is unjustified. . . .

Hope you don't mean to walk away from WS--your input has been proven (even things I was skeptical about). About the house and neighborhood, my recollection is that AL's coarsely stated opinion in part reflected Teresa's disappointment with the move from "beautiful St. Pete" and the practice there, and Teresa's mom's opinion, as a realtor or someone involved in real estate, that one should never own, let alone build, the most expensive house in the neighborhood (a very widespread sentiment); and in part too to Teresa's unhappiness with MS for instigating the move, perhaps to be closer to BS, with whom AL said TS wasn't close. That the move happened near the peak of the real estate market would be another factor. We all say things that are hurtful at times, but in this case I think the hurtful intent was largely directed at family and family situations more than the neighborhood.

By the way, I remember the neighbors' reports of loud arguments. I don't think anyone would doubt it now after hearing AL's interview.

Jumping off Your posts, I don't exactly understand what the "negative energy" was, being attributed to SH. Perhaps she just liked patient care? And wanted more patient contact? Is that LS talking? Isolating SH out?

With the new approach TS was taking in her practice, was she still going to have time to treat patients? As in would that have continued?
I'm totally confused about that as well. When the news interviewed her right after the murder, you can tell SH was so visibly upset and not "pissed" with TS.
Why would LS say in her interview that SH is "still pissed off with Teresa." For goodness-sake, the poor woman is dead!

argh - I hadn't seen your post with Karen's name when I posted mine and I've been trying to delete it and I can't and it won't even let me edit it - argh.

I didn't know if that was bleeped on purpose or that infernal huge obnoxious beeeepdongringchime thing that sqwaks occasionally! Add me to the list of why some of these interviews are audio only. I notice on some of the interviews, the sound is edited so we don't hear everything :( aw, nuts, but understandable.

I started taking notes and got bored, lol.

Lenka Spiska, 1
This interview was conducted at the office 10201 Arcos Ave, Bonita Springs Her turf.

She says she met her through Karen _________ close to four years ago

In May 2014, an “opportunity came for me to work with TS working on the deep tissue laser therapy” Coincidentally *cough*, that was the date LS got her massage license and was now legally entitled to charge money while performing.

Odd snippets she chose to relate to the Det. about her talking to dead TS. If that communication with the dead was allowed in court, it would be objected to as "leading the witness", lol! At one point, she actually asks TS "were they following you" or "were you followed". Oh, puh-leeze.

THAT DETECTIVE MCHENRY IS WONDERFUL!
Seriously, he's so professional, respectful, patient, supportive without sounding phony about it. I'm so impressed he wasn't snickering (I had another word there that was completely appropriate and in the dictionary, etc. but because some of the letter inside the word evidently spell something else it was censored, good grief), rolling his eyes and flopping on the floor laughing at what she said sometimes.

#2: The LS show!

In this interview, she's very animated and excited - probably after having time to think about what she would say. She appeared to enjoy dishing.

I heard overwhelming negativity. LS was not helping her, LS was no sanctuary.

MS was the mom. Everybody else was her kid's mom, but not TS. Wow. (MS not having a job does NOT constitute him being "the mom" iyam)

LS loves MS and it's so hard for her to talk about him this way.

She gave way too much information about TS childhood and personal details that have nothing to do with her murder. Wow,

My opinion of her has plummeted even further if that's possible.
OMG: she actually had to stop and think about what Sandra's last name was? She was your "dear friend's" assistant for seven years and you even worked in the same office with her and you were that uncaring? You supposedly knew her (if you knew TS in the business manner you say) for almost four years? It's not like there were dozens of employees there.

I wish we could see her facial expressions, body language, etc.

This is a depressing display of trashing a victim who was supposedly your "dear friend" while putting yourself on a pedestal up there in the omniscient, wise, beautiful and glowing light of goodness. :puke:

I gotta stop now.

Thanks for listening...

BBM. I cringed when I heard those words but the more I thought about what AL said, the more I thought maybe this wasn't a judgment on the neighborhood but more on TS's decision and motive in moving.

Completely just my opinion, but I think AL was trying to convey to LE that TS made some "*****ty" financial decisions at MS's direction. I know she said "*****ty neighborhood" but in context, I think AL was really hammering home how stupid building the Jarvis house was, for TS. IIRC AL mentions that their mother worked in real estate, so perhaps the Jarvis house was a HUGE red flag for someone who knows the market. IIRC AL let TS know she thought the Bonita move was stupid. I have very little knowledge about the real estate market, but I do know that if TS built the Jarvis house on a lot in (a nice area of) St. Pete, the house would be much easier to unload without taking a loss. What kind of buyer would want that house on Jarvis? Someone like MS? Someone who wants the biggest house on the block? I really don't know. The house is the problem, not so much the neighborhood.

AL says TS moved from "beautiful St. Pete, where we all liked to visit" to a double lot (excess), built a massive house (more excess) that didn't fit with the neighborhood, new construction wasn't completed on time forcing the family to rent, etc. To me, AL seemed to be flabbergasted that TS uprooted herself from St. Pete to take on a massive expense that would ultimately cause financial strain. In other words, TS bit off more than she could chew. I bet she was living well within her means in St. Petersburg. I'm familiar with this area and most of the homes are modest yet nice. My guess would be that AL and her mother were worried about TS being in over her head; building a huge house in a working class neighborhood where it sticks out like a sore thumb. This is not a sound real estate decision, although Jarvis appears to be a perfectly nice, normal area to live, the house doesn't fit in, nor would it fit in many of the neighborhoods of St. Pete.

If I had to speculate, I would guess that building a brand new, substantially sized home was very important to MS and not TS. Outward appearances and all that. MS probably convinced TS they should sell in St. Pete, buy TWO lots in Bonita Springs where the land value is less, using the money 'saved' to fund the new construction. I have a sneaking suspicion if TS wanted to stay in St. Pete, building a brand new 2000+sq ft home would not have been as feasible as moving to Bonita and doing it. :moo:

Jumping off Your posts, I don't exactly understand what the "negative energy" was being attributed to SH. Perhaps she just liked patient care? And wanted more patient contact? Is that LS talking? Isolating SH out?

With all respect to TS, LS and SH. The parting of ways appears pretty inevitable to me. TS had bought LS brand of healing as something that was beneficial and financially profitable and was the direction that she was choosing to take her business.

SH likely disagreed, saw through the 'smokescreen' that is LS, and couldn't get on board that train. TS had to choose and $$$'s won.

I think TS was an amazing doctor and the whole person, holistic approach has worked well for patients. It wasn't very profitable though and MS is likely whining about a lack of cash in the background, creating further pressure. TS was moving out of the cutting edge of healthcare and into snake oil sales....LS and her imaginary skills, TS and her sales TV gig, talks and seminars, she was moving away from being with patients and toward selling the 'vision'.

All IMHO. TS was moving in a new direction, she was being led/pushed in that direction by MS and LS and was under great pressure. SH was trying to point out that this was not really TS vision, but the money grubbers who were pushing her.
I can almost feel the inner turmoil that she endured.
(I bet she doubted her own sanity at times)

Intuitive, huh.

LS was encouraging TS get out of OMH because of "the time it took away from her family" and then TS "could reconnect with MS and family".

HOWEVER

There seemed to be no problem with LS then usurping that time (and more when traveling for public appearances, taping tv shows, etc.).

Is this because that time would be benefitting LS?

I'm editing this to add that because TS was going to continue to have her own separate practice apart from LS and in addition to TS' regular practice they would join together for different ventures, there is the time issue I'm grousing about.

IMO, and some may not agree. I just listened to both interviews with LS, for the first time.
I think she loves to be in the spotlight, thrives on conspiracy theories and drama, and is a gossiper.
I don't think she plotted with or had any affairs with MS. Some of the things she said about TS, personally, were unnecessary, exaggerated, and probably theorized by her.
However, I do think she cared for TS and was surprised that she defended her quite a bit in the interviews. I don't see her being so much of "the troll under the bridge."

I honestly don't think that LS wanted only money- respect and fame hold very powerful draws to people from all walks of life- and especially narcissists!

IF LS has access to a lot of money- she sure wasn't using it for schooling for herself other then massage therapy. She could have possibly gone to school to become a registered dietician herself or done the same sort of things Teresa had done (adding more formal training and degrees (or certificates), obviously not going to medical school (LS) but I hope my point is clear).

What it seems to me is she was parroting the latest new age information- Indigo Children, grounding and earthing, dream interpretation, intuiting and intuition, positive thinking, reiki healing for children... all sorts of very cool, interesting and helpful practices but they were not 'her ideas' or 'her information'- per se. She was condensing the info (that is helpful) and posting about it.

She wanted the prestige without the hard work- MOO- and all of her psychic, massage therapy and Reiki Healing alone was not going to bring that. Money can't buy anyone respect or prestige.

teresa seems to be made into a wimp . She allowed MS ans LS to do all of these negative things. This implies she has no power or intelligence.

I don't know how to say this so it makes sense, but here goes.

She does not have to be a superstar . She can be swinging or building a big house because she wants to. Not saying that she did these things.

My point is that she is a person who was murdered. She does not need to be painted a saint to have people care about her and respect her.How her patients feel about her shows a great deal.

The defending of different actions devaalues her as a person, IMO

I do wonder if the SH situation was a relatively simple, common problem that bubbles up over time when you work so closely with a subordinate. It seems as if all the people interviewed knew that TS couldn't stand SH. The lines became blurred between friendship, and employee-employer. TS loved to help people, and IIRC there was some talk about TS helping SH out with the purchase of a car. I'm sure TS did a LOT for SH over the years and maybe SH was too comfortable or expected TS to be a "mother" figure at a time in TS's life when she had no extra emotional support to lend - especially to an employee. IIRC there was something said like SH was a constant "victim" in ways that drove TS nuts. TS wanted SH to do her job without the extra emotional baggage but unfortunately, once you open that box its hard to go back.

FWIW I might be projecting as I've found myself in a similar situation. Some people are emotionally needy, and you give an inch and they want a mile. In a work situation, this can be brutal when the person who is supposed to be making your work life easier, is more concerned with seeking attention/support for their personal issues. SH wanted more of a friendship than a job. That's the impression I got from the interviews, that TS was extremely annoyed with SH's neediness. SH wanted more emotional support from TS (hence the victim mentality talk, the gifts) but TS was overloaded on ALL fronts and wanted SH to do her job. I would guess the more TS pulled away, the more SH tried to hold on. As LS called said, all the characteristics of an 'unfunctional' marriage.

Thanks for listening...

LOVE YOUR POST! All I keep thinking is..you took the words right out of my head!

I love AL, all except for the part about the neighborhood. And that comment has been bothering me. Although I'm 1 mile away, Jarvis Rd. is not what I would consider a "sh***y" neighborhood. My 1st thought when I heard her say that was...."we're from Detroit, and if you want to see a REAL "sh***y" neighborhood, we should take a ride in the D!!"

teresa seems to be made into a wimp . She allowed MS ans LS to do all of these negative things. This implies she has no power or intelligence.

She does not have to be a superstar . She can be swinging or building a big house because she wants to. Not saying that she did these things.

My point is that she is a person who was murdered. She does not need to be painted a saint to have people care about her and respect her.How her patients feel about her shows a great deal.

I think I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not sure anyone here has ever implied she was wimpy or easily swayed, in fact quite the opposite. And we are all flawed.

People from all walks of life, levels of education, even highly educated, formally trained and mentored and thoroughly experienced mental health professionals have been known to have fallen victim to a cunning or not-so-cunning manipulative person. The very people who would otherwise recognize the behavior in someone else's life.

There are people whose lack of ethics and sense of self importance are so overwhelmingly powerful that lots of people can be drawn into the web. It happens so gradually that it's sometimes hard to see it. An example is a physically abusive partner. If you're beaten from the very first meeting, you know what's what. When it's gradual, it's hard and sometimes impossible to see it.

It's much more insidious when it's emotional and mental. Things evolve. Defenses wear down. People don't recognize the subtle changes. People remember the good things and the way things were and don't pay attention to warning signs. I think that's what may have happened with TS because I feel pretty confident that the majority of us would agree that she was a strong-willed woman in most every aspect of her life that we know of. I think she needed and deserved an equally strong life partner. Marriage is supposed to be a partnership.

argh - I hadn't seen your post with Karen's name when I posted mine and I've been trying to delete it and I can't and it won't even let me edit it - argh.

I didn't know if that was bleeped on purpose or that infernal huge obnoxious beeeepdongringchime thing that sqwaks occasionally! Add me to the list of why some of these interviews are audio only. I notice on some of the interviews, the sound is edited so we don't hear everything :( aw, nuts, but understandable.

I started taking notes and got bored, lol.

Lenka Spiska, 1
This interview was conducted at the office 10201 Arcos Ave, Bonita Springs Her turf.

She says she met her through Karen _________ close to four years ago

In May 2014, an “opportunity came for me to work with TS working on the deep tissue laser therapy” Coincidentally *cough*, that was the date LS got her massage license and was now legally entitled to charge money while performing.

Odd snippets she chose to relate to the Det. about her talking to dead TS. If that communication with the dead was allowed in court, it would be objected to as "leading the witness", lol! At one point, she actually asks TS "were they following you" or "were you followed". Oh, puh-leeze.

THAT DETECTIVE MCHENRY IS WONDERFUL!
Seriously, he's so professional, respectful, patient, supportive without sounding phony about it. I'm so impressed he wasn't s******ing, rolling his eyes and flopping on the floor laughing at what she said sometimes.

#2: The LS show!

In this interview, she's very animated and excited - probably after having time to think about what she would say. She appeared to enjoy dishing.

I heard overwhelming negativity. LS was not helping her, LS was no sanctuary.

MS was the mom. Everybody else was her kid's mom, but not TS. Wow. (MS not having a job does NOT constitute him being "the mom" iyam)

LS loves MS and it's so hard for her to talk about him this way.

She gave way too much information about TS childhood and personal details that have nothing to do with her murder. Wow,

My opinion of her has plummeted even further if that's possible.
OMG: she actually had to stop and think about what Sandra's last name was? She was your "dear friend's" assistant for seven years and you even worked in the same office with her and you were that uncaring? You supposedly knew her (if you knew TS in the business manner you say) for almost four years? It's not like there were dozens of employees there.

I wish we could see her facial expressions, body language, etc.

This is a depressing display of trashing a victim who was supposedly your "dear friend" while putting yourself on a pedestal up there in the omniscient, wise, beautiful and glowing light of goodness. :puke:

I gotta stop now.

For whatever reason, the ONLY interview I haven't had success listening to is LS #1 - I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong there! Anyhow, I've listened to LS #2 and most of the others posted and am still of the same opinion as I was last year in July - I find LS to be an opportunist at the least. I still say that the supposed negative energy emanating from SH is probably attributed to SH's belief that something was not "right" since LS came on scene. Or simply that LS influenced TS to believe that SH's energy was negative. The way I see it is LS came onboard with her airy fairy beliefs at a time when TS may have been vulnerable, and all these "opportunities" for TS to spread her words of wisdom were tempting financially. I find it very strange that TS would actually move from working with patients in a medical practice to giving seminars and tv interviews. This is strictly my personal opinion, but I find some of these endeavors to be on the shady side of business. I won't say more, but you get the idea.

Perhaps TS became flattered with the extra attention at a time in her life when she most needed it - obviously I did not know her, but from all I have read since day one, I believe she became involved with people and situations that were not in her best interests. I think her marriage was in trouble, if it was ever good in the first place, and her desire to help and serve others made her an easy target. To me, it's so sad that even with all her education, brains and talent, she wasn't able to "read" the people around her.

As always, these are just my opinions ....

Since I am a huge defender of Teresa, I am going to chime in here. I definitely get what you are trying to say so I am going to attempt to explain. As I have said numerous times, Teresa wasn't perfect. I think what I have said is that Teresa would get a huge belly laugh if anyone made that claim. When LS referred to her as "Mother Teresa" it felt very passive aggressive to me the first time I heard it in light of all of the self promotion. That being said, you are right that Teresa's patients loved her. Her friends loved her. Her family loved her. She was loud and unfiltered and oftentimes, impatient and lacking tact. And obviously, none of that is something that makes the brutal way she was murdered acceptable. However, the actions I have personally defended are based on my interaction with Teresa. She didn't want to move from St. Pete and she definitely didn't want to build that big house. But, when married, you pick your battles. Teresa did want financial independence from the insurance companies not so that she could make more money - but so she could spend more time with patients. She once told me that her average time with patients was less than 13 minutes and that she felt the insurance companies were (her words) F 'ng patients royally and she needed to change that for her brand of healthcare. If paying off hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans and driving a nice care were by-products of a new practice, Teresa could definitely appreciate this fact. In the interviews, we hear that Teresa shopped at upscale consignment shops and was so "proud" when she bought an "expensive" purse "new" as a treat. Because even though she had been a doctor for over a decade - she didn't spend this type of money on brand new things for herself. But she did treat friends and family to a spa day or a concert when she could. I say this to point out that Teresa wasn't perfect, but she had a HUGE heart and was extremely kind. She was no one's wimp. Everyone has an Achilles's heel. Teresa's weakness in the face of such strength was that she believed and trusted at least one and maybe more people that she shouldn't have, something that we will find out to be true or not as this case unfolds. You know that person that thinks the best of people until they are literally given no choice but to accept that the person really isn't selfish or cruel or unworthy of friendship? That was Teresa. And yes, it defied logic because she was top of her class, chief resident and a strong person. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Joe Dillinger
Back