2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had a totally different take on the LS interviews. Forget the part where she is channeling TS from the other side... LS was telling what she saw and knew. Maybe it didnt always fall into the "mother Teresa" file but TS was NOT a saint. The marriage was troubled.. her personal life was troubled and she had challenges and struggles. That makes TS HUMAN. MS was greedy and wanted money to live the high life ..that makes him human.. to murder for it makes him a monster. I dont care who they slept with, what they smoked, what pills they took or who didnt fold the underwear or go grocery shopping. ;She was murdered for money.. the root of all evil.I realize that we all try not to speak ill of the dead. There is no doubt in my mind ;Teresa was imperfect as we all are and LS was trying to show scenarios where she could have rubbed someone the wrong way or encountered someone who might have wanted her killed. <br><br>The TS/MS public marriage image was a lie. It trickled down to her work and maybe even her ability to be an effective mother or enthusiastic volunteer in her charity endeavors. The wheels were coming off the wagon and MS made his move. ;That is what I heard. JMO Anything i write is just my opinion.

I agree with this. I don't get the same thing from Lenka that a lot of others seem to get. Not that I believe in all the intuology stuff that she practiced, but I think she believes in it, and Teresa did, too. I think they loved each other and had a business relationship that they both believed was mutually beneficial. I don't believe that Lenka had any involvement in Teresa's murder. And I don't believe her efforts after the fact were simply to profit from Teresa's legacy. IMO, she is sincere but misguided.

I had a totally different take on the LS interviews. Forget the part where she is channeling TS from the other side... LS was telling what she saw and knew. Maybe it didnt always fall into the "mother Teresa" file but TS was NOT a saint. The marriage was troubled.. her personal life was troubled and she had challenges and struggles. That makes TS HUMAN. MS was greedy and wanted money to live the high life ..that makes him human.. to murder for it makes him a monster. I dont care who they slept with, what they smoked, what pills they took or who didnt fold the underwear or go grocery shopping. ;She was murdered for money.. the root of all evil.I realize that we all try not to speak ill of the dead. There is no doubt in my mind ;Teresa was imperfect as we all are and LS was trying to show scenarios where she could have rubbed someone the wrong way or encountered someone who might have wanted her killed. <br><br>The TS/MS public marriage image was a lie. It trickled down to her work and maybe even her ability to be an effective mother or enthusiastic volunteer in her charity endeavors. The wheels were coming off the wagon and MS made his move. ;That is what I heard. JMO Anything i write is just my opinion.

bbm

And if LS "knew" TS as well as she says she did, how could she NOT KNOW what a creep MS was? THIS is what blows my mind, that knowing (what TS told her vs. what LS thinks she knew) that she "loves MS" and could say nothing derogatory about him. That's especially enlightening given that the majority of financial outflow was from MS. LS had to know that MS could have done yard work himself, cleaned the pool himself, cleaned the house himself and sent the kids to public school. It may have been undesirable for them, but it was a financially intelligent option.

Is LS blaming TS for money problems? Does LS blame TS for wanting the lifestyle out of their budget? If she really, really knew TS or was honest with LE, she wouldn't have deliberately described her the way she did repeatedly. It sounds like LS blames TS solely for any marriage troubles and making MS into a martyr.

:puke: sorry, I seem to be doing that a lot with this case :puke:

Here's what I got from LS

"We love Mark, so it's hard for me to talk about him that way"... so please don't ask me about any of HIS infidelities again, umkay?
But now I will tell you that me and my hubby set up the million dollar , but Mark was involved with setting up the bank info. Because you know, he had to enter his passwords to finish the set up and "Mark is very protective of his privacy"

(Mark...in case you're reading, I tried to make that as indiscreet as I could.)
You're welcome.

BUT my very best friend and colleague Teresa OBVIOUSLY had addictions.
1. Self image
2. Food
3. sexual orientation
4. risqué
4.pot
5. Didn't care for mother-in-law
6. Teresa was also depressed, but she wrote the script out in Marks name...Just so we're clear here, any antidepressant's or anti anxiety meds you may have found in MS's name were Teresa's. Not our much loved Mark's.
7. But now I was helping her with that. WE were still working on that.
8. I was helping her find happiness in her life.
8. I am the reason she stopped smoking pot too.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Everything's about HER. Glad she isn't my best friend.

Let me add what LS had to say about SH
Now Sandra had the energy of ANGER at TS. SH was still very angry today!

*This part is not verbatim > but something to the effect when SH and Frank worked together, it was those two against one (TS)...something like that. Too much negativity and TS just couldn't stand it.

Well said !

here's what i got from ls

"we love mark, so it's hard for me to talk about him that way"... so please don't ask me about any of his infidelities again, umkay?
but now i will tell you that me and my hubby set up the million dollar , but mark was involved with setting up the bank info. Because you know, he had to enter his passwords to finish the set up and "mark is very protective of his privacy"

(mark...in case you're reading, i tried to make that as indiscreet as i could.)
you're welcome.

But my very best friend and colleague teresa obviously had addictions.
1. Self image
2. Food
3. Sexual orientation
4. Risqué
4.pot
5. Didn't care for mother-in-law
6. Teresa was also depressed, but she wrote the script out in marks name...just so we're clear here, any antidepressant's or anti anxiety meds you may have found in ms's name were teresa's. Not our much loved mark's.
7. But now i was helping her with that. We were still working on that.
8. i was helping her find happiness in her life.
8. i am the reason she stopped smoking pot too.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
everything's about her. Glad she isn't my best friend.

Let me add what ls had to say about sh
now sandra had the energy of anger at ts. Sh was still very angry today!

*this part is not verbatim > but something to the effect when sh and frank worked together, it was those two against one (ts)...something like that. Too much negativity and ts just couldn't stand it.

I chuckled to myself in LS #2 interview when the LE asks her if she knows Sandra's last name. she says "you got me" (doesn't know), pauses, makes some sounds, and then goes on to say her exact last name BUT with a uncertainty in her voice which to me sounded phoney. She makes statements over and over again in these interviews but when pressed for specifics by LE, many times she responds with "I dont know". Those are red flags to me as well. jmo

Great post. BBM, this reminded me that during AL's (or maybe LS?) interview, she said that MS knew SH was looking for a new job because he "got a copy" of every sent email. This struck me for two reasons 1. because would SH be emailing potential employers if she knew MS "got a copy"? Probably not. 2. IIRC, it was specifically said that MS "got a copy", no mention of TS in monitoring SH's email account because TS probably didn't care to snoop in SH's sent emails.

So, did TS know that MS was spying on SH? I wouldn't be surprised if TS had no idea. Did MS install some kind of spyware program that "sends a copy" of activity on certain computers? I can't imagine that function is standard in EMR/medical office software programs, but I could be wrong. No WONDER MS values his privacy, he was very busy invading other's privacy and SH was probably only the tip of the iceberg. Scapegoat for spyware, perhaps? MS plants the seed that SH is untrustworthy, sets the stage for needing to install spyware on the office computers? :scared:

Does anyone (former patients) know whether TS/MS used a company email? Or was it just Mdsievers at gmail? IIRC MS used the info@rhhcenter email but TS didn't have a public @rhhcenter email, so did SH? If SH was emailing employers from for example, her gmail account, how else would MS "get a copy" but for spyware?

I noticed some people use the word "honestly" when they are giving answers to LE in these interviews. So I did a google search just to see what that was all about...Here is the link (you guys probable know all this already...I found it interesting)

http://liespotting.com/liespotting-basics/words/

I noticed a lot of this in LS' interview! When asked some questions that required specific answers that most people wouldn't have a problem answering quickly, she began a narrative that had nothing to do with the question. It was even discussed here about it.

I'm not saying she's a liar, just saying I noticed these two things while watching.

Long introductions but skipping over main events. When a liar wants to build credibility, she will pad her story with as much factual* content as possible. The Israeli researcher Avinoam Sapir found that deceptive individuals will add more detail around the prologue of a story, but gloss over the main event where the deception comes into play. Careful listeners can pick up on this lopsided storytelling style and use the BASIC method to zero in on the missing details with specific questions.

Hedging statements. We hear them in court testimony, political hearings and TV confessional interviews all the time: qualifying statements that leave an out for the person on the hot seat. &#8220;As far as I recall&#8230;&#8221; &#8220;If you really think about it&#8230;&#8221; &#8220;What I remember is&#8230;&#8221; Hedged statements aren&#8217;t an absolute indicator of deception, but an overuse of such qualifying phrases certainly should raise suspicion that a person isn&#8217;t being totally up front with what he or she knows.

*I don't know about factual in her case, more like "baffle 'em with shitakemushrooms".

I chuckled to myself in LS #2 interview when the LE asks her if she knows Sandra's last name. she says "you got me" (doesn't know), pauses, makes some sounds, and then goes on to say her exact last name BUT with a uncertainty in her voice which to me sounded phoney. She makes statements over and over again in these interviews but when pressed for specifics by LE, many times she responds with "I dont know". Those are red flags to me as well. jmo

bbm

dingdingdingdingding!!!!!

She must have been very frustrated because here she was telling Det.McH how special and intuitive she was, giving examples and telling fascinating stories, but he dared asked questions about things that mattered and she didn't know the answers. Don't you just hate when that happens?

How UNintuitive that must have felt for her.

Jeez, I just started playing one of her interviews again while I'm typing and she's just awful about TS. :(

bbm

dingdingdingdingding!!!!!

She must have been very frustrated because here she was telling Det.McH how special and intuitive she was, giving examples and telling fascinating stories, but he dared asked questions about things that mattered and she didn't know the answers. Don't you just hate when that happens?

How UNintuitive that must have felt for her.

Jeez, I just started playing one of her interviews again while I'm typing and she's just awful about TS. :(

you got it....LS is a total fruitcake. Her entire interviews are about how awesome she is and how weird TS was. Did you notice that she calls her "Chereeza"

And honestly, Teresa referred to her as the "energy person." I am not saying that Teresa didn't confide in her because obviously she knew some things that only close friends and family knew. I am completely questioning the motives of LS. Her "vision" and "discussion" with Teresa on the other side where she was telling the detective that Teresa told her that three guys surprised her, one in a hoodie with dark skin and a scar - punks in a blue Pontiac. Are you kidding me? You are either crazy (like a fox), a terrible medium/intuologist, or someone who is attempting to lead people in the wrong direction the way many people have in the past that have been involved in a crime.

Other than being the Dr's confidant, part time therapist, adviser, or whatever...What else did LS bring to the table in this practice. Since she was in the office with the Dr., did she pay rent for space, electricity, equipment, etc. Did she have her own patients coming in or only saw those the Dr. referred to her. How was she paid for her services. I guess her expenses could have beeen considered in-kind due to writing off all her and the Dr's chats as sessions. We have heard from several patients of the Dr, but I don't recall hearing or reading any of the brilliant intuiologist. Where are those? Sure hope LE did a real good check of her phone, that would be quite interesting IMO,

My intuition tells ME that there is still a lot more to this story. 7+ months later and MS is living freely with his children. LE simply doesnt have enough to charge him, it would appear. Investigations can be ongoing even when the suspect is in jail. We all think we know this was a murder for hire. it sure seemed like that from day one. What is the missing piece that keeps him out of jail?

Is there something REALLY BIG in the background that has LE watching him but unable to connect with him? I dunno.

As for LS.. people have made a LOT OF MONEY as seers, mediums, tarot card readers, phrenologists and fortunetellers. HOWEVER, once you know the person your "visions" are clouded by the already known facts. LS may have been good at reading people ( it is called people smart) but communication from the other side? Harry Houdini was never able to get through to his wife after his death. I think many people have had personal experiences with dead loved ones who have "come through". i dont think they really COME THROUGH A THIRD PARTY.. BUT REVEAL THEMSELVES TO THE LOVED ONE DIRECTLY THROUGH A SIGN or dream etc.

On the other hand many police departments bring in a psychic when someone is missing. Who knows.. right? I will consult my crystal ball for the answer.

Anything I write is just my opinion.

The Petrites's vow renewal ceremony, in which Teresa was the matron of honor was on May 2, 2015** -- the same date on which Mark was the best man in Wayne and Angie's wedding. Maybe Teresa wouldn't have gone even without the scheduling conflict, but it was impossible for her to go with Mark and be there for her close friends on their special day.

I wonder which event was planned first.

**Info from interview of AHM (babysitter)

The Petrites's vow renewal ceremony, in which Teresa was the matron of honor was on May 2, 2015** -- the same date on which Mark was the best man in Wayne and Angie's wedding. Maybe Teresa wouldn't have gone even without the scheduling conflict, but it was impossible for her to go with Mark and be there for her close friends on their special day.

I wonder which event was planned first.

**Info from interview of AHM (babysitter)
I was caught a little off guard at first, hearing her accent. She sounds like a young Lenka Spiska. Hmmm, interesting coincidence.

I was caught a little off guard at first, hearing her accent. She sounds like a young Lenka Spiska. Hmmm, interesting coincidence.

Sounds like a totally different accent to me. Her accent really has nothing to do with the info anyway.

The point being that if the Petrites's event was planned first, MS and CWW may have selected the same date for Wrights' wedding in order to ensure that TS wouldn't be there so that they could have private time to plan her murder.

As yet, the only persons named suspects in this case are Wayne Wright, Jimmy Rodgers and Mark Sievers. I think that's important to remember. Witnesses should not be disparaged on the basis of a foreign accent nor on the basis of their connection to other WITNESSES.

Great post. BBM, this reminded me that during AL's (or maybe LS?) interview, she said that MS knew SH was looking for a new job because he "got a copy" of every sent email. This struck me for two reasons 1. because would SH be emailing potential employers if she knew MS "got a copy"? Probably not. 2. IIRC, it was specifically said that MS "got a copy", no mention of TS in monitoring SH's email account because TS probably didn't care to snoop in SH's sent emails.

So, did TS know that MS was spying on SH? I wouldn't be surprised if TS had no idea. Did MS install some kind of spyware program that "sends a copy" of activity on certain computers? I can't imagine that function is standard in EMR/medical office software programs, but I could be wrong. No WONDER MS values his privacy, he was very busy invading other's privacy and SH was probably only the tip of the iceberg. Scapegoat for spyware, perhaps? MS plants the seed that SH is untrustworthy, sets the stage for needing to install spyware on the office computers? :scared:

Does anyone (former patients) know whether TS/MS used a company email? Or was it just Mdsievers at gmail? IIRC MS used the info@rhhcenter email but TS didn't have a public @rhhcenter email, so did SH? If SH was emailing employers from for example, her gmail account, how else would MS "get a copy" but for spyware?

I have been figuring MS had CWW install spyware on everything, including TS's phone. This would have allowed him access to everything, including the microphone on her phone, so he would have been able to for instance (happened to a friend of mine with her psycho ex) listen to TS had she done something like have sex with another man if the phone was in the room.... Or more likely as the family knew... He coud have been listening to her conversations with other men or her confessions to LS etc...

As yet, the only persons named suspects in this case are Wayne Wright, Jimmy Rodgers and Mark Sievers. I think that's important to remember. Witnesses should not be disparaged on the basis of a foreign accent nor on the basis of their connection to other WITNESSES.

Because all those WITNESSES are crucial to future prosecution too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oakes
Back