2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Listening to interviews again. When LS was giving her "reading" speaking to Teresa on the other side she said that Teresa told her "it was a total shock for the guys" that were just "roaming around." LS was really painting a picture of "punks" in the house that were surprised by Teresa. This was in the interview on Wednesday afternoon. Interesting.

Listening to interviews again. When LS was giving her "reading" speaking to Teresa on the other side she said that Teresa told her "it was a total shock for the guys" that were just "roaming around." LS was really painting a picture of "punks" in the house that were surprised by Teresa. This was in the interview on Wednesday afternoon. Interesting.

It's as if she's completing the staging that CWW, JRR, and MS did to make it seem a random crime. Before proceeding with her "vision," she actually says to the detective, "Random or targeted, you seem to be saying targeted?" as if disappointed LE isn't buying it. Then she plows ahead with her "intuition" (?) that it was random punks.

By the way, in response to charges that those skeptical of LS are merely biased against "energy healing," let me say that I agree completely that the body is electrical, and have benefited personally (and immediately--literally overnight) from sleeping "grounded," something that LS's website seems to espouse. I also find her accent charming (she sounds almost exactly like one of my daughters-in-law). But she projects so much hostile energy I admit it's hard for me to imagine her healing anyone.

It's as if she's completing the staging that CWW, JRR, and MS did to make it seem a random crime. Before proceeding with her "vision," she actually says to the detective, "Random or targeted, you seem to be saying targeted?" as if disappointed LE isn't buying it. Then she plows ahead with her "intuition" (?) that it was random punks.

I was thinking something along those lines and you articulated it with "completing the staging", this interview took place before LE named suspects, before anyone publicly knew of the CWW & JR connection, before MS stopped cooperating. And those guys didn't commit this crime thinking they would get caught.

So in her mind she may have felt, if she was not involved, but had and inkling that MS was, or knew of CWW involvemet, then this would divert attention away from a targeted aspect. But then again her insistence that LE look at Pharma Mafia and the other recent holistic doctors deaths, show she was grasping at straws and didn't believe her own channeling. You can't have it both ways, her psychic vision from TS says random, her scenario from Pharma Mafia says targeted. If she is involved-- she was definitely trying to divert attention.

I wonder if she knew then that they already had a bead on CWW, JR and possibly MS would she have pulled out the psychic vision? Or that version of the psychic vision?

I have listened to that piece several times over. She is not too convinced herself IMO and even though she apparently has written notes at times is a bit shaky in her delivery. I really do think as she was telling it, she was hearing herself and it may not have been too convincing to her too.

And we don't know what kind of body language was going on with that little reading either. For her or LE. Which is is another reason I think she finagled it so she would not be on camera. I wouldn't be surprised if LS not going in to LE vs them going to her was a way of prolonging her turn to be interviewed also.

And, if you listen to the description she gives, she really gave LE nothing to go on. We will look for 3 dark skinned punks one with scar in a blue Pontiac. OK, we will get right on that.

If you look at the testimonials on her website, those folks get a lot more detail about their lives than she gave LE about her friend TS who was "actually" communicating to her from the other side. And the out, the big OUT, Lenka, you don't need to know. Really??? Then why bother. If this was random to TS then these 3 guys wouldn't hesitate doing this to someone else. Not real well thought out.

. . . You can't have it both ways, her psychic vision from TS says random, her scenario from Pharma Mafia says targeted. If she is involved-- she was definitely trying to divert attention. . . .

As your last sentence above acknowledges, LS can have it both ways. Both of her scenarios, random punks and Big Pharma, lead away from those close to--even married to--the victim.

<modsnip>

To be clear I never thought LS was lying about Teresa wanting SH to find another job or that Teresa was going to fire her. TS own sister AL and her best friend DB said as much.

Anyone remember the part of AL's 2nd interview where she talks about being at the condo in FL after the funeral? That AW was sitting on the couch across from AL and her mom, and she had CWW's head in her lap? AL said she was comforting her mother and AW was staring straight through her. How freaking creepy. She (AW) had to have known - I THINK, JMO - what had happened at that point, meaning that her husband killed this lady's sister... How could you sit there with that "man" knowing he did that and... It's just crazy.

Does anyone suspect AW knew what was going to go down beforehand? Or just that she knew afterwards? Either way I hope she gets some kind of punishment in addition to being a witness for the state.

I don't know the difficulty in bringing somebody in for a trial ..especially against their will ...from another state as this case will have. I do recall from other trials it is difficult to subpoena and have people from another state to travel. Does anyone here have any insight to such from other cases?

I was reading up on the Jodi arias case/Juan's book under another thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300579 and they said that discovery to the defense and publicly only has to be 30 days prior to the trial.

AZL question perhaps ? Is this true that the really damning evidence could be held back by prosecution /come out.. just 30 days prior to the trial?

< respectfully snipped>

Does anyone suspect AW knew what was going to go down beforehand? Or just that she knew afterwards? Either way I hope she gets some kind of punishment in addition to being a witness for the state.

I so very much want transcriptions of many of the main witnesses prior to the next document dump before it gets lost ... does anybody else want to transcribe any of them for later for when we / folks later ...come in when the trial starts a long time from now?

I will help you ATL. I've never done it before so any tips you have would be appreciated.

I will help you ATL. I've never done it before so any tips you have would be appreciated.

The only tip I have is to open two screens on the computer. Having one side the audio that you can play a little bit and then pause, and the other side of the monitor a program to type in (lol not typing directly into a WS screen as it may go poof!)

I so very much want transcriptions of many of the main witnesses prior to the next document dump before it gets lost ... does anybody else want to transcribe any of them for later for when we / folks later ...come in when the trial starts a long time from now?

I will be glad to transcribe one as well. I can do TSh's if that suits you guys.

I will do AW's. I'm a stay at home mom for the next couple of months, have a little "free time."

Nevermind. I see in the index At the Lake made that AW's interview was transcribed and is in discovery docs batch 2. Has anyone done AL's? I can do those if not.

Anyone remember the part of AL's 2nd interview where she talks about being at the condo in FL after the funeral? That AW was sitting on the couch across from AL and her mom, and she had CWW's head in her lap? AL said she was comforting her mother and AW was staring straight through her. How freaking creepy. She (AW) had to have known - I THINK, JMO - what had happened at that point, meaning that her husband killed this lady's sister... How could you sit there with that "man" knowing he did that and... It's just crazy.

I don't think she knew before he went and she might not have realized it until they were on their way to FL for the funeral. My guess is she asked him then and he admitted it to her. If so, she should be charged with accessory after the fact.

BBM. My guess is no, AW did not know what was about to go down beforehand. IMO, if AW suspected prior to CWW's departure, she wouldn't have said anything to her mother about CWW's trip to FL. Further supporting this theory of mine, AW desperately tried to change the original story (and get KM to believe there was a misunderstanding) after CWW's return.

While the change of story might lead others to believe AW knew what happened after CWW came home, I think she merely suspected and convinced herself that it just looked bad for CWW. Like, really convinced herself. This woman has been through so much tragedy, I can't fault her for going into an emotional defense mode, straight up delusional denial. Also, I would bet CWW played off her emotions, making AW feel guilty for innocently telling her mother about her murderous husband's work trip and 'making him look guilty'.

And putting my armchair psych hat on, I really do think that IF CWW confessed, AW would have been a very noticeable emotional wreck. As far as punishment based on the information we have right now, I wouldn't know what, if any, punishment would be appropriate. AW is cooperative, her family is extremely cooperative...a punishment would do more harm than good IMO.

I know the fact AW tried to convince KM there was a misunderstanding and CWW went to FL for JL rubs people the wrong way, but consider whether AW truly believed she was mistaken. CWW and MS probably compare notes on gas lighting techniques. And lastly, it must have been very difficult for Kathy and Ed to be forthcoming with LE about AW's odd behavior and yet they did the right thing. I wonder if it was easier to make this decision because they knew that AW was being brainwashed, so to speak. In other words, Kathy and Ed didn't think AW would be arrested for being brainwashed and believing her evil husband. IMO CWW is the terrible person here, destroying lives left and right and AW was another victim. I am very optimistic that AW will 'see the light' with the help of therapy. Let's not forget that AW was in a very unique position to be manipulated, I couldn't create a more vulnerable person.

100% JMO and I hope this isn't taken the wrong way- TS was devoted to helping and empowering other women, specifically women who needed a break, a chance. Women who society writes off as 'troubled'. I think TS might agree that therapy is far more appropriate than punishment for a woman in AW's shoes. With all the loss AW has suffered, she probably has a way of compartmentalizing and coping but sooner or later, the truth is going to reveal itself. Therapy will induce 'truth realization' faster than punishment, but that's just my opinion.:moo:

Hers are already transcribed and included in Doc Dump 2, if I'm not mistaken.

You're right. Anyway, I will be happy to transcribe. Just let me know.

BBM. My guess is no, AW did not know what was about to go down beforehand. IMO, if AW suspected prior to CWW's departure, she wouldn't have said anything to her mother about CWW's trip to FL. Further supporting this theory of mine, AW desperately tried to change the original story (and get KM to believe there was a misunderstanding) after CWW's return.

While the change of story might lead others to believe AW knew what happened after CWW came home, I think she merely suspected and convinced herself that it just looked bad for CWW. Like, really convinced herself. This woman has been through so much tragedy, I can't fault her for going into an emotional defense mode, straight up delusional denial. Also, I would bet CWW played off her emotions, making AW feel guilty for innocently telling her mother about her murderous husband's work trip and 'making him look guilty'.

And putting my armchair psych hat on, I really do think that IF CWW confessed, AW would have been a very noticeable emotional wreck. As far as punishment based on the information we have right now, I wouldn't know what, if any, punishment would be appropriate. AW is cooperative, her family is extremely cooperative...a punishment would do more harm than good IMO.

I know the fact AW tried to convince KM there was a misunderstanding and CWW went to FL for JL rubs people the wrong way, but consider whether AW truly believed she was mistaken. CWW and MS probably compare notes on gas lighting techniques. And lastly, it must have been very difficult for Kathy and Ed to be forthcoming with LE about AW's odd behavior and yet they did the right thing. I wonder if it was easier to make this decision because they knew that AW was being brainwashed, so to speak. In other words, Kathy and Ed didn't think AW would be arrested for being brainwashed and believing her evil husband. IMO CWW is the terrible person here, destroying lives left and right and AW was another victim. I am very optimistic that AW will 'see the light' with the help of therapy. Let's not forget that AW was in a very unique position to be manipulated, I couldn't create a more vulnerable person.

100% JMO and I hope this isn't taken the wrong way- TS was devoted to helping and empowering other women, specifically women who needed a break, a chance. Women who society writes off as 'troubled'. I think TS might agree that therapy is far more appropriate than punishment for a woman in AW's shoes. With all the loss AW has suffered, she probably has a way of compartmentalizing and coping but sooner or later, the truth is going to reveal itself. Therapy will induce 'truth realization' faster than punishment, but that's just my opinion.:moo:

Did AW say to her mother or law enforcement that she originally believed one thing but was mistaken? No. She chose to lie and let her mother believe she "heard wrong" and the confidential informant "heard wrong." That is choosing to lie. She didn't say "this is what I originally thought but after talking to Wayne I remembered that I was wrong." She choose to lie. Even if she believes that CWW is innocent, she chose to lie. That is a crime. Loss of children doesn't exempt you from responsibility for criminality. It might mitigate a sentence - but it doesn't allow you not to be held accountable. I choose to give the breaks and the chances to all of the innocent children (AW's included). IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back