2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am aware that is very common practice for professionals (lawyer, doctor, judge, etc etc) to often use an avenue to shield that they are on an anti-anxiety / depression drug.

More often done through a doctor who only accepts cash and has little to no paper trail. Alternatively, having the drug written in someone else's name.. risky but done.

unfortunately, this all goes to the sad inherent stigma that comes with these medications,, which are very commonly taken (with no stigma).

The implication is that there is 'something' wrong with the person who takes the meds.. Just like in trial, one of the first questions is to inquire what meds a defendant / victim may be on,, --the same implication,, something is 'wrong' with this person.

Many professionals will not risk this and seek alternative routes.

I understand your point and I agree however now- in this particular circumstance- we will have to take the word of Mark Sievers and apparently Lenka Spiska. I am very uncomfortable with this fact and weather or not it was/is even the truth. How convenient for Mark- oh yeah officer that script was made out for me but was actually for my deceased wife...

Finally we get to hear from Teresa's Mom. I love that her Mom was so honest. When her Mom was describing how Teresa was determined to "not let her die on her watch"...I just sat there stunned...that is exactly who Teresa was during my appointments...determined to find a way to get me healthy.

It doesn't make sense to me that IF TS was having libido problems that she would top that off with an antidepressant (almost ALL of them affect libido to some degree or another). Also, her talks on Youtube, what she brought on the plane to read, the fact that she was well-versed in the underlying causes and treatments for a condition like depression, which can have multiple originating factors, doesn't jive with me.

I'm going to take anything that LS or MS says with a Himalayan grain of salt. Both of them had ulterior motives prior to and after the murder, IMHO.

The interview with former employee Frank Pais is interesting. It may be behind the pay wall for some, as it is now for me. If anyone can add to or correct my summary please do. :)

He talks about the patient care side of TS contrasted with the side of her that was very firm about how she wanted things done in the practice. He kind of pounded a fist into his other hand when he said the latter. I got the impression that she would not be easy to work for.

He said Mark brought her lunch and came in after hours to do bookkeeping. He was always behind on billing Medicare and insurance. People would call to complain and Frank would turn them over to Mark..."that's his puppy." He mentioned androgen and I got the impression some bills weren't paid on time, including rent, but I could be remembering that part wrong. He commented that when an attractive sales rep would come into the office, Mark's demeanor changed. He would get up and introduce himself as the office manager, in what Frank implied was a "charming" way (my words).

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...deo-audio-released-sievers-homicide/79768580/

I thought the same as you about Franks interview, Lilibet. He doesn't sound like a big fan of either one of them. What I found extremely odd was that TS had supposedly told Sandra to get/find another job. IIRC that come from TS's mom, although I'm not completely sure.

Helper, I cried so hard during a few parts of Theresa's moms interview. It was heartbreaking, raw and the roller coaster her comments and stories would take her on emotionally were so... pure. I was trying to not cry too openly- my 12 year old was at the opposite end of the DR table doing her homework- that I had a difficult time swallowing through my tears.

To you, Amazon Rain, NIN and everyone else here I am so, so sorry for what this must be bringing up for all of you. I love Teresa too now- pretty sure we all do.

Question - If, in fact, MS was supposed to go to the office and do the books at night - and the books were a mess, finances were a mess and complaints on billing payment (from suppliers) and bill reimbursement (from patients) were a problem - exactly what was MS doing at night when he was "working?" No wonder Teresa wanted him out of her professional life. Too bad that idea of law school was yet another myth and facade that MS used on Teresa, Skinner and anyone else who would like to believe that he aspired to something more than the definition of a lazy freeloader.

He was apparently scaring people in the stair well...

Sievers Investigation Video part 6, Case file 15-268513 JSCO assisted by LCSO Detective Nick Schuenemann accompanied by LCSO Detective Downs

07/12/2015 0757hrs.
CWW/AW Trailer home grey/white
8894 Chapel Hill Ct Hillsboro, MO.
Video of interior residence, crime scene survey
2:34 Broken door handle and broken door (raid?), MS or CWW framed picture on wall with 2 girls 2:56, picture on wall of kids/family with creepy Santa 3:04,
Junk room? 3:00, pink bedroom 5:32- electronics Acer box behind door 7:20, Butterfly hall bathroom with white congratulations on your wedding Angie and Wayne May 2, 2015 6:20, Blue bedroom- lots of toys, electronics, tools 4:06

From internet pictures it is CWW and Grandchildrren

I thought the same as you about Franks interview, Lilibet. He doesn't sound like a big fan of either one of them. What I found extremely odd was that TS had supposedly told Sandra to get/find another job. IIRC that come from TS's mom, although I'm not completely sure.

BBM: I'm feeling the same disconnect with it too. SH was with her for many, many years IIRC. They likely had a pretty "intuitive" working relationship established. LS was just a blip by this time. What happened?

I do not like LS at all. MOO and all that jazz...

I notice that there isn't an interview with SH listed. I'd be willing to bet that there will be bombshells for MS when they do release it. She would have had a unique perspective after working for TS so many years.

One of the amazing things about Florida's sunshine laws is that the friends and loved ones of the victims have access to information that they would only otherwise learn during a trial.

I think for many people who hold out hope that the person or persons being accused are innocent can get the shock of their life at trial and it can be a process- even then- of acceptance. It also happens very publicly.

For anyone who chooses to follow the information released in these documents the realization can come much sooner- and in private. The latter part even more beneficial because a person wouldn't necessarily be put on the defense in private.

Poor Bonnie and her partner. The picture will become clearer and clearer to them over time. I'm glad they have the support of a church and its community- they are going to need it.

From that link.

View attachment 88560

CWW's interview?

I hope it expands on what has already been released.

From what I've seen, they don't. I think it's just the pic's of inside the trailer, however, I didn't watch it all of it. I don't see anything about "whoever" broke this case wide open yet. Teasers !!

BBM: I'm feeling the same disconnect with it too. SH was with her for many, many years IIRC. They likely had a pretty "intuitive" working relationship established. LS was just a blip by this time. What happened?

I do not like LS at all. MOO and all that jazz...

I have a family member who has his own graphic arts business and he is very different business wise than personal. He runs a tight ship and I get the feeling TS was the same way during office hours. Its obvious TS was a very caring person and we have personal witnesses that contributed to that fact. But when you have your own business that pays for food to get on your family table and pay your bills then it takes a strong person to enforce business policy. TS showed the force and drive to succeed. MS and his sloppiness brought it down.Letting Sandra know about finding a new position elsewhere might not be personal but again we will probably never hear the exact reason.

From what I've seen, they don't. I think it's just the pic's of inside the trailer, however, I didn't watch it all of it. I don't see anything about "whoever" broke this case wide open yet. Teasers !!
I think they are talking about JRR's girlfriend.

But what did she mean by Teresas sexual orientation?
I'm lost with that statement.

But what did she mean by Teresas sexual orientation?
I'm lost with that statement.

I think its just something to throw ppl off, causing LE to investigate. She said too much in a negative way and quite frankly i don't believe a word she says.

I have a family member who has his own graphic arts business and he is very different business wise than personal. He runs a tight ship and I get the feeling TS was the same way during office hours. Its obvious TS was a very caring person and we have personal witnesses that contributed to that fact. But when you have your own business that pays for food to get on your family table and pay your bills then it takes a strong person to enforce business policy. TS showed the force and drive to succeed. MS and his sloppiness brought it down.Letting Sandra know about finding a new position elsewhere might not be personal but again we will probably never hear the exact reason.

Kind of apples and oranges, but maybe not. I like the show Restaurant Impossible. And time and time again, they have someone who is passionate about cooking, but really doesn't understand the nuts and bolts business end of it. Month after month after month they try to stay afloat, but eventually get in over their heads. I think that happened here too, whether TS realized it or not. She was pursuing her "cooking passion," and obviously trusting the wrong people.

I posted about that on Mark's office pictures thread. I think the impetus was TS actively pursuing a new office location/name (which brand name identification/paperwork can get $$$$$$, never mind furnishing, decorating, etc.). It just wasn't going to happen based on the financial toilet MS created. It was a very shaky house of cards by that point that was about to tumble.

There is also a really interesting audio clip from TS's sister Annie Lisa on this page. It's a phone interview with a detective on July 16, and it sounds like she was ABSOLUTELY on the "MS did it" bus by that point. She was not pulling any punches and is my new favorite person.

She's got a fan in me too, AZL. I hope if something happened to me that my loved ones would be like her. Mark must have sensed that she wasn't falling for his BS and that's why he stopped bringing the kids around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back