2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I first saw that plastic box I thought it was a cat litter box with droppings. I had to watch it twice. Still doesn't quite look like shells but my screen is not so good.

I believe they are hermit crabs u can get here in florida
They are on the beach near the water these ae not the ones u buy in a store.

I think LS knew Teresa pretty well.

More like she knew that she knew she wanted to be Teresa.
Everything she said about Teresa appears to be a description of herself...hense how thin and not as healthy looking as Teresa and how inferior she seems to be lacking confidence, etc.

Responding to Russian Blue post, didn't quote video for space.

Those shells in the box with sand/water are called "Florida Fighting Conch" and are more common than french fries at McDonalds here on SWFL beaches, and especially the area where TS lived. I know personally because I have collected 100's of them (after the animal is dead of course). Also, it's illegal to take live shells and can be heavily fined, but I guess on the laundry list of all the crimes CWW committed that is a fairly small one, but still. It's a crime none the less. These shells are fairly common after storms and high winds, and in fact, the beach can be littered with 1,000's after a heavy storm. The general rule if is you see one, you throw it back in the water. Maybe TMI but thought I would share. I attached a pic where the beach is littered after the famous Super moon storms we had several years back.

I'm sure CWW will state they picked those up on his "2nd"' trip to Florida as that would be pretty damning "momentos" if they came from the 1st trip, because SWFL is the only place in the country where you can find those shells so prevalent.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 4.40.13 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 4.40.13 PM.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 77
thinking more about it, it could be cultural differences in the way ppl communicate (LS)

I do like to give the benefit of the doubt when first learning/hearing/seeing/reading about someone, but when someone gives plenty of opportunity for everyone to learn about themselves, it would be foolish of me to ignore what they're telling me.

Maaaaaaaybe, but when someone lives here for 20 years and isn't isolated, housebound or of subnormal intelligence...there is no excuse. I believe she says exactly what she means for us to hear, but not necessarily the truth.

:drumroll:

Those shells in the box with sands a little bit of water are called "Florida Fighting Conch" and are more common than french fries at McDonalds here on SWFL beaches and especially the area where TS lived. I know personally because I have collected 100's of them (after the animal is dead of course). Also, it's illegal to take live shells and you can be heavily fined, but I guess on the laundry list of all the crimes CWW committed that is a fairly small one, but still. It's a crime none the less. These shells are fairly common after storms and high winds, and in fact, the beach can be littered with 1,000's after a heavy storm. The general rule is is you see one, you throw it back in the water. Maybe TMI but thought I would share.

lol thanks I didn't know the name of them but they are all over the place,

Responding to Russian Blue post, didn't quote video for space.

Those shells in the box with sands a little bit of water are called "Florida Fighting Conch" and are more common than french fries at McDonalds here on SWFL beaches and especially the area where TS lived. I know personally because I have collected 100's of them (after the animal is dead of course). Also, it's illegal to take live shells and you can be heavily fined, but I guess on the laundry list of all the crimes CWW committed that is a fairly small one, but still. It's a crime none the less. These shells are fairly common after storms and high winds, and in fact, the beach can be littered with 1,000's after a heavy storm. The general rule is is you see one, you throw it back in the water. Maybe TMI but thought I would share.

Thank you! I love learning things like this :D No way on earth would I have known what that was other than someone appreciating nature by collecting beach stuff. Kewl.

I do like to give the benefit of the doubt when first learning/hearing/seeing/reading about someone, but when someone gives plenty of opportunity for everyone to learn about themselves, it would be foolish of me to ignore what they're telling me.

Maaaaaaaybe, but when someone lives here for 20 years and isn't isolated, housebound or of subnormal intelligence...there is no excuse. I believe she says exactly what she means for us to hear, but not necessarily the truth.

:drumroll:

I agree. I have no doubt she wanted to use her "choice" words, was just implying some cultures have different word meanings. But not in this situation

Ohhhh I soooo agree. I'm like sitting here ready to vomit listening to her and also from watching and hearing her in the below video with her and Teresa. Not only was she completely negative about Teresa but also seemed to still be attempting to "gaslight" Teresa and anyone else in favor of Teresa. In the video below she's introduced as an "Intuitiveologist" (ohhhh whatever). Well I must make a better one because my "gut feeling and intuition" is going off all charts and radars right about now. She also seems very very uncomfortable with herself in the video with Teresa and actually quite like she'd rather be sitting there by herself doing it all alone. Watch how she constantly fidgits, swallows as if it's a nervous energy and is taking deep breaths. Weird. Very Weird. Also not the video was done in April 2015 - 3 months before Teresa was forced by low life cowards et al to leave this earth. Ugggggh! I'm ticked

The prescription bottle by the supplements was filled in April 2015.

After watching videos of inside the homes, I have been cleaning and scrubbing constantly! Even though I cleaned the interior of my washer not long ago, I still wiped it down again today. Did you see the inside of that washer in the video, I think of where TSh and JR lived? I know everyone might not be able to afford a new washer but it could at least be cleaned up! Even rust! Eww.

I gagged when I saw the interior of the washer - a machine intended to of CLEAN things - I've seen cleaner toilets in gas stations. How on earth can anything get that gross when all that goes in that one part is soap or bleach :/

Totally off topic, but in her interview, I thought TSho looked cute, fresh and much prettier without makeup.

Really, there is only one meaning that I have ever known (I am 50)- your orientation (sexual) relates to weather you are straight, gay or bisexual.

That was an interesting (as well as odd) little tidbit given by Miss Spiska in regards to an answer about addictions? Huh... what?

Oh, and the self esteem being an addiction! Wait- what?

Food- I get that one- but that's not the way she ultimately phrased it- she said it was controlling and that there was a name for it? Was she talking about anorexia or some form of bulimia.

I understand English is her second language but most of what she said felt like something else for me.
Manipulation? The message she wanted to get across not an 'answer' to a 'question'.

BBM

I think she was talking about "orthorexia," which is a newish term for basically being obsessed with controlling your diet and making it more and more "healthy" to the point that it interferes with your life.

I agree. A person giving a Reiki treatment should not shake or faint from giving the treatment. Perhaps she shook and fainted from something else.

I have believed since the beginning that she faked that faint as a way to weasel her way into TS's practice. I think that TS was a little naïve about reading people and was easily misled. Another example is she fell for MS pretty quickly and we all know about his intensions in the beginning...Marry a Dr. and there'll be no Trailer Park living for him!

Why wouldn't Teresa want her children to know she had been married before?

I thought these two were friends.

There is nothing wrong with being married before.

These things really have nothing at all to do with why she was murdered.
Either the marriage was over and MS was having none of it and hired CWW or CWw really hated TS for something.

I am very interested to see/hear/know if Lenka Spiska breaks down and cries- at all- during her interview with police.

NIN if you have listened to it could you comment please!
Some posters have referenced hearing/seeing the LS video so thinking we have it I've been all over the threads looking for it. If we do indeed have it, could someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

When I first saw that plastic box I thought it was a cat litter box with droppings. I had to watch it twice. Still doesn't quite look like shells but my screen is not so good.

Shells like that are common on beaches in Southwest Florida. But they aren't normally taken home in a box with sand and water, which is what this looks like, suggesting they may be live shells.

Sea shells in a small sand box for kids to play with

Why wouldn't Teresa want her children to know she had been married before?

I thought these two were friends.

There is nothing wrong with being married before.

These things really have nothing at all to do with why she was murdered.
Either the marriage was over and MS was having none of it and hired CWW or CWw really hated TS for something.
I thought that odd too about TS not wanting the children to know about her previous marriage. They still kept in touch so it seems like it ended on a friendly note. I was a bit frustrated when the detective didn't get TS's mother back on track to answer the question.

I thought that odd too about TS not wanting the children to know about her previous marriage. They still kept in touch so it seems like it ended on a friendly note. I was a bit frustrated when the detective didn't get TS's mother back on track to answer the question.

Does Mark know him?
Do we know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996