2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<snip>

Offering conspiracy theories which may be real about holistic doctors being targeted, but a real intuitive would know they look close to home. I just know things, I know things, but if you ask me a direct question that (we know later) that will lead you to the guys who did this, I DON'T KNOW. Well why not get centered, and give them a reading to answer those questions. You gave them your information from your spirit communication with TS in the first interview. (I am not attacking her psychic powers. I actually think there are individuals who can do intuitive work and are real, though very few.) .

For anyone that has the time and desire, perhaps take the time again to listen to the interview of July 2nd B*rb*ra L**** interview as to being * intuitive *. (she is TS's workplace dietician, who I had never heard of before) How she is visiting a healer (:thinking: who IS this healer? Someone else in the practice?) and what she visions only when she is with that healer on July 1st and prior.

After you listen to it.. share your thoughts on vision of stick/pole, color blue, bare leg, sprawled out, 3 people did it, a scar etc. and how these visions came to her.

I'm not an intuitive at all, and there are some on threads I know of.... what are others thoughts? Perhaps this is like a psychic saying the lost child will be found near water (most are)... but jeez, when I heard bare leg... all I thought of was that drawing that we have seen in the last doc dump. Other stuff...

ETA: Tried to find the picture to screen shot the children's? drawing I'm referring to, but gotta head to super bowl party and outta time

Listening to TS's mother is absolutely heartbreaking. She was so very proud of TS. When she was crying, I felt like crying. Is it any wonder she had difficulty with remembering dates, etc.?

For anyone that has the time and desire, perhaps take the time again to listen to the interview of July 2nd B*rb*ra L**** interview as to being * intuitive *. (she is TS's workplace dietician, who I had never heard of before) How she is visiting a healer (:thinking: who IS this healer? Someone else in the practice?) and what she visions only when she is with that healer on July 1st and prior.

After you listen to it.. share your thoughts on vision of stick/pole, color blue, bare leg, sprawled out, 3 people did it, a scar etc. and how these visions came to her.

I'm not an intuitive at all, and there are some on threads I know of.... what are others thoughts? Perhaps this is like a psychic saying the lost child will be found near water (most are)... but jeez, when I heard bare leg... all I thought of was that drawing that we have seen in the last doc dump. Other stuff...

Blue jumpsuit.

I'm confused.. ? Is this in either interview one or two of LS? how did i miss it.... and this is a phone interview? can you post a direct link? TY! :fence:

:silly: Well crappitycrapcrap I am so sorry guys! *laughing at myself!* Seriously, I thought I was being so smart in linking directly to the actual video - I had no clue until I saw your post and clicked on my own link - I didn't realize that even though I was watching the video while I copied the link it took everyone to the main page. :frustrated:

Trying again, but no link, just the filename, I hope:

Lisa Anna - Nolen.LCSO_B.mp4 starting approx 13:02 on the Clock - BUT 1:30:19 on the tape.

Some days, I have no business posting here, lol!

I lost it, how do I post a link directly to one of those videos, please? :doh:

LS is angry and confrontational to AL from the first thing out of her mouth. Wow. After hearing how she also spoke with the Detective, she doesn't come across as a calm flowing person AT ALL. I don't see her being a calming influence in TS' life. She accuses the Det. of "insulting her intelligence"?

ETA: Tried to find the picture to screen shot the children's? drawing I'm referring to, but gotta head to super bowl party and outta time

Bare leg because that would most likely be TS' style (and the majority of the FL population) away from of the office in hot, sweaty Florida summer?

Blue skies and sea in Florida?

Wants to beat someone with a stick for murdering TS?

And sprawled out because the odds are in that kind of in that favor when someone's murdered?

Quite skeptical here, and am off to go listen. :)

Or... could it be someone steering the sight-seeing?

Thank you ATL for the recommendation of interview.

BL interview about what she saw while working with an unnamed healer :
stick or pole
living room
legs sprawled out
thought it could be related to TS work re: sex trafficking
one bare leg
didn't see any blood
fireplace
couch or bed, blue colored

the more she stayed with the healer, and returned the next day: she continued to see a very violent scene but can't explain why she thought it violent when asked

When the Detective asks if she got a sense of a struggle of some kind, slight pause then &#8220;yeah, I think so&#8221;

The woman (healer) told her (BL) that she was very intuitive

ETA: In no way am I trying to disparage the person being interviewed and in fact, she comes across as completely logical and level-headed and embarrassed to be admitting she "saw" things. I have no idea who the healer is she was speaking about, but LE does, so that's fine. It's just that we/me want to know if it's LS. I kinda think it's not because she mentions LS by name in other aspects, but I don't know.

:silly: Well crappitycrapcrap I am so sorry guys! *laughing at myself!* Seriously, I thought I was being so smart in linking directly to the actual video - I had no clue until I saw your post and clicked on my own link - I didn't realize that even though I was watching the video while I copied the link it took everyone to the main page. :frustrated:

Trying again, but no link, just the filename, I hope:

Lisa Anna - Nolen.LCSO_B.mp4 starting approx 13:02 on the Clock - BUT 1:30:19 on the tape.

Some days, I have no business posting here, lol!

I lost it, how do I post a link directly to one of those videos, please? :doh:

LS is angry and confrontational to AL from the first thing out of her mouth. Wow. After hearing how she also spoke with the Detective, she doesn't come across as a calm flowing person AT ALL. I don't see her being a calming influence in TS' life. She accuses the Det. of "insulting her intelligence"?

re: linking directly to a video
(i don't know if this will work every time, so kind of testing)

from this link:
2016.02.03 Batch 4 Video Audio - Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk

if i right click on "Lisa Anna - Nolen.LCSO_B.mp4", i get a menu of options
one of them is "Share..."

if i click on that, it gives me a "shareable" link and lets me copy it

TESTING 1...2...3...:)
Lisa Anna - Nolen.LCSO_B.mp4 - Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8WWx3UUJMQndlOUU/view?usp=sharing

Just a thought. People shouldn't assume that everything that LS stated in her interview was accurate. People shouldn't assume that things LS said in her interviews was unknown to people close to TS. People shouldn't assume anything is accurate simply because I say it or LS says it or anyone else says it. This is a smart bunch of folks who are doing fabulous work sleuthing the heck out of this case. Be discerning. I am confident that there is quite a bit more to come out and I am also confident that some of what has been presented will be discredited and some will be reinforced. Thank you.

As far as LS on the phone wanting to talk to the media... I will have to go back and watch it (Super Bowl is on, priorities!)... But I remember thinking I'd be pissed off too if someone yelled at me like AL did. She yelled at her like she was a two year old and I'm not sure at that point LS had been rude or pushy to her, I don't think she had been, yet. I could be wrong.

As far as LS on the phone wanting to talk to the media... I will have to go back and watch it (Super Bowl is on, priorities!)... But I remember thinking I'd be pissed off too if someone yelled at me like AL did. She yelled at her like she was a two year old and I'm not sure at that point LS had been rude or pushy to her, I don't think she had been, yet. I could be wrong.

Very true, AL is quite forceful, but if someone were truly intuitive, they might just be aware that it was barely two days since her sister was found brutally murdered and that she wasn't yelling at them, but was adamant about the situation. I also think AL had texted her first because before AL could say anything other than her name after LS picked up the phone LS loudly YEAH, WHY? HOLD ON A SECOND HOLD ON A SECOND I WANNA KNOW REASON.

Had AL left a phone msg telling her not to talk to media? I don't remember at the moment. Even if that sounded demanding, an intuitive person would never have taken it personally.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Frank was "let go" around the same time that LS came along - from several things I've read, it appears there were changes during the final year or two, which seem to line up with LS's arrival and influence on TS's life. I'm still uncomfortable with LS's interview where she discussed TS's sexual orientation. Is it possible that LS was involved with TS, or LS and her husband were involved in any swinger activity? I'm a little confused on whether there's been any confirmation of swinger activity or was that merely another of MS's lies?

agree!!!

I never thought of that, but you may be on to something there. I had many visits to Dr. Siever's office~~one year in particular. I never had ONE issue with any errors or incompetence on Frank or Sandra's role in her practice.

I still however have not received my medical records from Mark Sievers. They are probably sitting in that disgusting home office somewhere!
Will someone help please...what is Sandra's last name? I can't remember and can't find it anywhere. I noticed she doesn't have Frank's name.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Very true, AL is quite forceful, but if someone were truly intuitive, they might just be aware that it was barely two days since her sister was found brutally murdered and that she wasn't yelling at them, but was adamant about the situation. I also think AL had texted her first because before AL could say anything other than her name after LS picked up the phone LS loudly YEAH, WHY? HOLD ON A SECOND HOLD ON A SECOND I WANNA KNOW REASON.

Had AL left a phone msg telling her not to talk to media? I don't remember at the moment. Even if that sounded demanding, an intuitive person would never have taken it personally.

BBM

You are right FelicityLemon, I knew there was something off about what I was saying. She did text her first and called several times with LS not answering. Yes and I agree even if inside I took that personally, I would never in a million years yell back at her. I take things personally a lot I think! Ha!

BBM

You are right FelicityLemon, I knew there was something off about what I was saying. She did text her first and called several times with LS not answering. Yes and I agree even if inside I took that personally, I would never in a million years yell back at her. I take things personally a lot I think! Ha!

Me, too! :D

Will someone help please...what is Sandra's last name? I can't remember and can't find it anywhere. I noticed she doesn't have Frank's name.

I found it guys. ..should have looked a little longer. lol

I don't think it's a coincidence that Frank was "let go" around the same time that LS came along - from several things I've read, it appears there were changes during the final year or two, which seem to line up with LS's arrival and influence on TS's life. I'm still uncomfortable with LS's interview where she discussed TS's sexual orientation. Is it possible that LS was involved with TS, or LS and her husband were involved in any swinger activity? I'm a little confused on whether there's been any confirmation of swinger activity or was that merely another of MS's lies?

BBM. If yes, then LS lied to LE in the interviews we have so far. IIRC LS was asked, and denied being involved with TS and/or swinging or having knowledge of TS's involvement in that kind of thing.

I don't even have to know her to tell you I agree because I'm not sure we'd even be having this conversation if this was a murdered man with a stay-at-home wife. Usually, because it's the nature of the beast, whoever is the main earner or in this case SOLE EARNER spends less time at home and more time away earning the money to keep the family off the streets. It looks like no matter how hard she worked and how much she earned, because of MS the family home was going to have a lien placed on it.

The more she worked, the more he could play.

If a mother doesn't take care of herself, she's of no use to anyone else especially her children.

To me, the most self-involved person is someone who in addition to all the crap he did to his wife, took precious time away from his girls to schtupp away from home with random females
and expose himself and TS to STDs and worse. It's so much more than just time away from home, it's living a lie to your daughters, colleagues, community while pretending to be something else. That deception takes it's toll in many ways. Who else but a self-important person then sends the proof of his infidelities to his loving life partner? A life partner he's supposed to support in all aspects of the family life? I don't give a ratzazz if HE says it was mutual and that she demanded to see the videos, he's a lying sack of shitake or so narcissistic that he convinced himself she liked it.

Man, I gotta stop ranting.

Rant on! Love what both you and AR have expressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU crack me up! ***laughing***

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano
Back