2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the text above (thank you, NIN), look at the lengthy "story" MS is informing SH to tell the patients. Hmmmm

..."just let the patients know that the Dr. got held up and she'll be there as soon as she can"

Yep that's what MS is texting to SH & it appears to be from that fateful morning. Why would his mindset be so focused on that train of thought (damage control) if he wasn't guilty? His texts speak volumes.
Did he really think he could control how it would all play out?
Did he really think no one would notice?
How freakin' delusional is MS?

NBC2:

"I called Mark, and I said, 'Mark, I know you told me not to go to your house... but I don't know what's going on.' And his words were, 'do not tell anyone the doctor is dead.'"

"I said, 'Mark, do you want me to go to your house?' And I got one word, 'no.'"

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31333810...ew-with-friend-of-teresa-sievers#.VtJCopUVE6Y

-Nin

Thanks for posting this link. I feel very badly for SH and it is obvious she is still heartbroken and grieving. The fact that she kept handling TS stethoscope spoke volumes to me about how much she cared. And the ripple effect of greed and murder continues on...

Thanks for posting this link. I feel very badly for SH and it is obvious she is still heartbroken and grieving. The fact that she kept handling TS stethoscope spoke volumes to me about how much she cared. And the ripple effect of greed and murder continues on...

Bless SH's heart & she seems like a loyal, sweet person.

He did not look svelte in the green dress. Orange is his color, I feel
I know someone who has been in jail and all they offer you is a bologna sandwich with zero condiments.
I also know that they primarily focus on giving them carbs. That is why they always blow up and look bloated for their court appearances; It's inexpensive.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

In the text above (thank you, NIN), look at the lengthy "story" MS is informing SH to tell the patients. Hmmmm

..."just let the patients know that the Dr. got held up and she'll be there as soon as she can"

Yep that's what MS is texting to SH & it appears to be from that fateful morning. Why would his mindset be so focused on that train of thought (damage control) if he wasn't guilty? His texts speak volumes.
Did he really think he could control how it would all play out?
Did he really think no one would notice?
How freakin' delusional is MS?

That must have raised a red flag early on with LE too, as soon as they either saw the text message exchange on MS' phone or on SH's phone during her official interview, which we have not seen or read yet.

-Nin

This is all I could find: very ODD wording
Fla. man accused of hiring two Missouri men to kill his wife
http://www.kmov.com/story/31330793/fla-man-accused-of-hiring-two-missouri-men-to-kill-his-wife

one more:
http://www.stltoday.com/news/nation...cle_d6acdac8-9cb6-5692-abc1-e1246e5168b2.html

I'm assuming the term used for murder in Missouri is slay.
I know the meaning is the same, but I can't say I've ever heard it used in all the cases I have followed.
They also got the date wrong of her slaying. They said 2014.

While I was reading the article from News-Press.com, it stated that the state attorney's office asked the judge to seal the plea deal that CWW made. So does that mean it is sealed only until his sentencing hearing on May 31, or is it sealed forever? IMO, I don't think it should be sealed. The family has a right to know what CWW said in his plea. He may have been the one that actually physically murdered TS, but blamed JR in the plea. They can't prove which one actually did it. JR could say CWW did it. They may never really know. IMO, I think this should also be a big part of the plea. CWW needs to say who physically did it and have proof. If he physically did it, there is no way 25 years is enough.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vers-arrested-wright-pleas-25-years/80997770/

On Feb 19, CWW signed his plea deal, stating before Judge Bruce Kyle that he was "guilty of planning and participating" in TSs murder---exactly how he participated isn't stated in that post but would think it would be specified in his plea. Guess we'll find that out later. I assume he was under oath, surely he was?! All of what took place is posted here---WS Homepage under Current Events, TODAY! on Websleuths, then ***BREAKING NEWS***, Post 1431 posted Yesterday 04:29, by Ticya a Forum Mod.

This is all I could find: very ODD wording
Fla. man accused of hiring two Missouri men to kill his wife
http://www.kmov.com/story/31330793/fla-man-accused-of-hiring-two-missouri-men-to-kill-his-wife

one more:
http://www.stltoday.com/news/nation...cle_d6acdac8-9cb6-5692-abc1-e1246e5168b2.html

I'm assuming the term used for murder in Missouri is slay.
I know the meaning is the same, but I can't say I've ever heard it used in all the cases I have followed.
It's like being in the movie "Deliverance."

While I was reading the article from News-Press.com, it stated that the state attorney's office asked the judge to seal the plea deal that CWW made. So does that mean it is sealed only until his sentencing hearing on May 31, or is it sealed forever? IMO, I don't think it should be sealed. The family has a right to know what CWW said in his plea. He may have been the one that actually physically murdered TS, but blamed JR in the plea. They can't prove which one actually did it. JR could say CWW did it. They may never really know. IMO, I think this should also be a big part of the plea. CWW needs to say who physically did it and have proof. If he physically did it, there is no way 25 years is enough.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vers-arrested-wright-pleas-25-years/80997770/

Welcome Jsesgrl!

:welcome::welcome4::wagon::greetings:

Jmo, M.S. will be convicted. LE seemd to have lots of evidence even before the other one spilled it. A hit by the husband is the only thing that makes any (terrible) sense.

I know someone who has been in jail and all they offer you is a bologna sandwich with zero condiments.
I also know that they primarily focus on giving them carbs. That is why they always blow up and look bloated for their court appearances; It's inexpensive.

Yes, my one, short experience was bologna sandwich in plastic wrap. And if you are thirsty there is a water fountain attached to the toilet. Where I was the toilet was backed up before I got there so I went thirsty for a while. It's not a place I ever want to revisit.

MS will have some big adjustments getting used to his new home. Sure he was dreaming about a big mansion with that insurance money. jmo.

Does anyone know his defense attorneys track record? If he goes in there with this defense about being an over worked "emotionally abused" husband I'm gonna come unglued.

Welcome Jsesgrl. The plea deal was made by CWW while LE was still working around MS' arrest. So, sealing the plea deal as requested by the SAO may have been due to the active investigation.

Here is an article dealing with the sealing of plea deals in regards to publishing such deals (online) and therefore possibly being used as witness intimidation tactics or harassment:

http://www.rcfp.org/secret-justice-access-plea-agreements/access-plea-agreements

Whatever the reasons are for the plea seal, there is always the possibility of filing to unseal at a later perhaps more appropriate time.

-Nin

Does anyone know his defense attorneys track record? If he goes in there with this defense about being an over worked "emotionally abused" husband I'm gonna come unglued.
I don't know anything about his track record, but if his actions with his client thus far are anything to go by... imo, this is going to be a short trial. [emoji39]

Not to nitpick, but did anyone else find it incredibly supercilious how MS repeatedly referred to TS as "the Dr." in those texts? SH has been at that office for seven years... I understand keeping things on a professional basis, but they attended her wedding for heaven's sake. Just guessing, but I'm thinking on the rare days that MS decided to put in an appearance as 'office manager', SH had very good reason to exude all that alleged negative energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper