2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is CWW now? 25 years for an entire life. And taking the mother of those two little girls. Hoping MS will get far more!

cww took the deal before the same deal could be offered to jr, imo. "wright has agreed to spend 25 years in prison by taking a substantial assistance plea, meaning he will assist the prosecution in other cases." hm.

other cases???

Could anyone make out what he said to the detective when he walked out of the sheriff dept door?

I wonder if this means that JRR did the actual killing? Maybe CWW was the lookout, not the actual murder? It just seems 25 years is not a lot for bludgeoning someone to death with a hammer.

I wonder if this means that JRR did the actual killing? Maybe CWW was the lookout, not the actual murder? It just seems 25 years is not a lot for bludgeoning someone to death with a hammer.

That's what I'm wondering. No need to offer JR a deal now.

OMG!! I'm just getting home from work and need to catch up on THIS new thread. I can't believe this news. Finally, justice for TS, her daughters, her family, her friends- especially AmazonRain, and her patients/associates.
I will say an extra special prayer for all involved moving forward. I will also have an adult beverage and a HUGE cheers to all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm not 100 percent sure he has blood in his veins, it may be ice."

SMS speaking about MS's arrest

SMS....on Mark Sievers reaction to arrest...MS was stoic, SMS doesn't know if he has blood in his veins, more like ice.

ETA...finally some sense of justice for TS and closure for family, AmazonRain, patients, the community and sleuthers who have grown close to TS through following the case. Prayers for the girls.

Tomorrow he has an appearance

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

CW said Forget that. I'm still young enough and I'm rolling over for a lesser sentence in a lesser security level prison. Lol.

Mark can now swing with the brothers doing life in prison. Lol.

That's what you get for orchestrating your wife's death. Jmo

..... and because I am greedy. I hope MS spills hit guts about anything he knows of Mr Bolins murder. Then they can BOTH be in jail forever.

Well, he won't be wearing any underwear either!!! Can a person even look serious wearing no underwear? When in the suicide garb, nothing is allowed underneath!

Do I have a twisted mind or what when this makes me so happy? He will have no dignity whatsoever!

LOL Love that! My guess is that he actually thinks he's so hot that he is turning everyone on with his no underpants self!

I kinda wish one of the reporters had asked if any other arrests were expected but I am so very happy with this arrest!

Outstanding and super great job, SMS, and all involved!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member