2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm, I asked that before we knew they were safe and sometimes people do drastic things. Sorry they were my first thought when I heard he got arrested and I'm sorry I asked. Wow!

Forgive me, but why wouldn't they be? Was there a standoff or something?
Surely when they went to arrest him there would have been someone to take the girls out before things
went down wouldn't they? Social services or a member of the LE. Just saying. That is usually the way something
like this would go down.

I sure hope you are right!! Do you have any idea why they wouldn't have made a plan with TS's family instead of MS's friend? Did MS have a say as to what would happen to his kids if (let's face it, WHEN) he got arrested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! I do not understand why his opinion, about who should look after the girls, is being considered. He killed their mother!

Tell me what worse thing anyone could do?

I was ecstatic that there were two key arrests this week: in the Dr S case & the Jessic* Ch*mbers murder case too!

yes! Hoping this brings some closure for the family, and justic for
TS. MS is finally getting what's coming to him.

I haven't viewed this on WS's yet (but then it's overwhelming right now), the neighbor beside the Sievers home was told to "STAY IN YOUR CAR" when she arrived home from work this afternoon by LE/Swat Team. I had been told earlier by family that they heard Mark had taken off and was apprehended in the neighbors yard. This is not what is being reported by Trent Kelley (NBC-2), who was supposedly the only MSM on scene at time of arrest. So, I'm confused as to what really happened. If you go to the Live Streaming, it is being reported on FOX at about 6:32 pm, with the neighbor stating what she witnessed and was told. If this did actually occur, then you'd have to find an even deeper meaning for what to call this worthless piece of ****. He may very well have deserted those girls to save his own *** AND would make sense as to why he has been casing the neighborhood constantly...just an FYI. I'll be back tmrw...thank you for so many kind comments AND I've earned the right to say ​ROOF!!!!! OXOX

Now we know what LE was doing when Mckazpm reported that helicopters were flying low and loud directly over the neighborhood with the big letters "sheriff" readable from the ground: IMO among other things, they were studying all the in's and out's of that house and possible getaways so that when the time came to arrest, they had all their bases covered logistically and physically. You can bet there was LE at all checkpoints. I'm so proud of LE today. That was a very dangerous mission to go to that house, especially with the children inside. Love that Sheriff and how he gave his team all the credit. ::jail::behindbar:behindbar:tyou::copcar::busted::underbus::bowdown:

I do hope the girls are with someone familiar tonight and not with strangers in foster care. If they are with a friend, I would suspect LS & GS. Didn't she say their kids played together? Hopefully it is only temporary until the wishes from TS in her will go into effect.

No doubt MS will try to deny his part in it and put the blame back on the friend who betrayed him. That is when the circumstantial evidence would come into play. I hope he never sees the light of day again. He was so smug as he walked the perp walk with his chest puffed out.

I am grateful that there will be some justice for TS and her family. But like SMS, I wish it would have never happened. CWW should have been a man back then and turned MS in but money is the root of all evil.

We can all rest easy tonight knowing MS is where he should be. Those days of freedom couldn't have been that good for him knowing that eventually he would be arrested. He must have been constantly looking over his shoulder.

I am so proud of our Sheriff and his team. They don't always get the recognition they are so deserving of.

Thank you!!!

I just came to do that but I never would have gotten them right side by side like that.

I do hope the girls are with someone familiar tonight and not with strangers in foster care. If they are with a friend, I would suspect LS & GS. Didn't she say their kids played together? Hopefully it is only temporary until the wishes from TS in her will go into effect.

No doubt MS will try to deny his part in it and put the blame back on the friend who betrayed him. That is when the circumstantial evidence would come into play. I hope he never sees the light of day again. He was so smug as he walked the perp walk with his chest puffed out.

I am grateful that there will be some justice for TS and her family. But like SMS, I wish it would have never happened. CWW should have been a man back then and turned MS in but money is the root of all evil.

We can all rest easy tonight knowing MS is where he should be. Those days of freedom couldn't have been that good for him knowing that eventually he would be arrested. He must have been constantly looking over his shoulder.

I am so proud of our Sheriff and his team. They don't always get the recognition they are so deserving of.

You are absolutely spot on with this post!! Took the words out of my head! Thank you!

This beautiful town of Bonita Springs, especially Jarvis Rd. Can sleep better tonight.

I pray for those 2 sweet angels!!

I agree passionflower. He has no soul and even looks like he has no soul, but yet he obviously convinced a lot of people that he loved Dr. TS. They obviously wanted a family together, to work together at one time. What happened, he is an egotistical, manipulative piece of work. No telling what all he has done in his lifetime that may never come out. Don't think this was his first rodeo and he carried this out for years right in front of so many eyes...He may be one of the best at his game if there is such a thing. Death Penalty, no need to deliberate. And to add to this horrific plan, how could he do what he has done to these children. They go to a friend. Ridiculous to even consider this option, the Commissioner of DFCS needs to step in and make a really fast change. Not happy with this news.

I haven't had time to read the thread as I was on date night with one child and the husband, but I would like to thank Beach for spying me on this thread and welcoming me back to websleuths. I am elated that the girls are safe and hope they are soon in the loving arms of Teresa's family. I appreciate all of you and your contributions. Almost want to give a shout out to CWW for his acceptance of the plea deal but my heart breaks for two beautiful children who have literally lost everything. I look forward to justice for a beautiful woman and her two girls as I know all of you do. i am off to read now! ❤️

Here ya go, a special 0:27 clip by NBC-2 of only the perp walk.
[video=youtube;0i78qNVu2DE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i78qNVu2DE[/video]

Thank you, Kate. MS' Walk of Shame..

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads