2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MS attorney approached the bench to tell the judge about a very serious medical condition of one of the girls. I guess he should have thought about that before he hired CWW to murder their mother.

There are a LOT of things he should have thought about but with greed, money, self-preservation and power as his motivation along with 'ice in his veins' his daughters were probably last on his mind. Even CWW showed some amount of humility when confessing, not that I enjoy giving a like that any credit.

As much as MS apparently loves sex, he's in the WRIGHT place.
And since his birthday is this coming Wednesday March 2, this might just be the best birthday he's ever had. toot toot :partyguy2:

:deepbreaths:

There are a LOT of things he should have thought about but with greed, money, self-preservation and power as his motivation along with 'ice in his veins' his daughters were probably last on his mind. Even CWW showed some amount of humility when confessing, not that I enjoy giving a like that any credit.

Humility? Pffft. CWW confessed for one reason... for the guarantee that he'd one day see the light of day again. Nothing to do with humility, quite the opposite.

MS will have a very hard time adjusting to prison life :happydance: guards telling him when o get up, when to go to bed, when to eat, clean up etc............his sloppy, lazy,easy life is OVER!!! One question........hey MS was it worth it???

And since his birthday is this coming Wednesday March 2, this might just be the best birthday he's ever had. toot toot :partyguy2:

How about a big birthday party for all of us to celebrate!!!

Humility? Pffft. CWW confessed for one reason... for the guarantee that he'd one day see the light of day again. Nothing to do with humility, quite the opposite.

I agree but couldn't come up with a good word this early. Coffee hasn't quite set in.

My heart is heavy this morning for TS's two little innocent girls. I'm sure we all shed some tears yesterday afternoon as they stood in their yard talking to LE while their dad was shackled, handcuffed and put into a police car for murdering their mother. How can children that young even process the loss of their mother, and all the changes they have been through in the last 8 months? It's absolutely heartbreaking. Children at these young ages are so easily influenced and Mark has used that to his advantage. He has isolated them away from everyone, and may have even brainwashed them into believing that **TS's family started all these "rumors" because they don't like him. Of course while also drumming into their heads about how "innocent" he is.

** AL has said how much the girls have changed toward them.
One time they looked at Mark before they replied to TS's brother.
And how Mark would shake his head "yes."

Please don't ask me where I read that :dunno: but I know 100% that I did.

ETA ~ What about the remaining dog Nana, and Zoey the cat? Left alone again?

the good thing is children are resilient, and intuitive - i think it's possible they sensed things were not right, above and beyond their mother's death.
i imagine they couldn't say how they felt, or express worries or concerns, or maybe even sadness - to survive, they had to adapt to whatever MS expected or told them.
i believe that is why he isolated them, from family - much like a batterer does... to isolate them and have total control.
i have faith in Teresa's daughters... they are old enough to have embraced their mom's zest for life, and smart enough to know their aunt/uncle/grandma love them.
no matter what MS told them

jmo+life experiences

I don't know where he would get the money to post bail but he won't be getting it from the insurance proceeds. IMO there's no way the insurance companies are going pay him any money. They refused to pay the proceeds when he was a suspect - there's no way they will pay him now that he's been arrested. When I paid death claims, I would never have been allowed to pay out the money in this circumstance. There's no way any insurance company is going to be on the hook for possibly paying the proceeds incorrectly. They will wait to see if he's convicted. Then if he's convicted, they will pay out to the contingent beneficiary because it will be like MS pre-deceased the insured. If there's no contingent beneficiary listed it will go to TS estate. I think I remember that TS had designated contingent bene' though. But it's been a while since I looked through her policies.

And there's always the possibility of a lawsuit regarding her policy proceeds. That happens a lot.

Ha ha. I thought of posting something similar but I think what I would have writtten would have been very inappropriate for this site. You are much nicer than I am.

image.jpg

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31331988/bond-set-at-443-million-for-mark-sievers#.VtG7uvA8KrV

I just looked back at the April Barber murder case (happened in FL) because I remembered there was a lawsuit in regards to her insurance. Her husband was convicted of murdering her and the insurance money was considered a motive ($2 mil). The proceeds remained unpaid until the conclusion of Justin Barbers trial. After his conviction the proceeds were paid out to her family. Justin Barber later sued saying the proceeds should have been paid to him as the bene and were wrongly paid out because he had not yet exhausted his appeals.

He lost. It was ruled that a conviction was enough to make him ineligible to receive the proceeds and it was not a requirement that he get to exhaust all of his appeals before the proceeds are paid out. He has recently been turned down for a new trial and will remain in jail - where he belongs IMO. I think he had a lot of b@lls personally to sue for the money after his conviction but he seems like a sociopath so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Please dont let this bond out.

$443,000.00 would be needed if they go through a bondsman and they do not get the money back. :moo: If they directly post ALL of it they will get the money back but they need to do the full bond. :moo: I can't imagine anybody coming up with that. I have not heard of such a high bond in any of the cases I have followed here, has anybody else?

ETA added :moo:

I don't know where he would get the money to post bail but he won't be getting it from the insurance proceeds. IMO there's no way the insurance companies are going pay him any money. They refused to pay the proceeds when he was a suspect - there's no way they will pay him now that he's been arrested. When I paid death claims, I would never have been allowed to pay out the money in this circumstance. There's no way any insurance company is going to be on the hook for possibly paying the proceeds incorrectly. They will wait to see if he's convicted. Then if he's convicted, they will pay out to the contingent beneficiary because it will be like MS pre-deceased the insured. If there's no contingent beneficiary listed it will go to TS estate. I think I remember that TS had designated contingent bene' though. But it's been a while since I looked through her policies.

And there's always the possibility of a lawsuit regarding her policy proceeds. That happens a lot.

He might use BS as a loving grandma and use the children as pawns to achieve the bond money. He has been a huge manipulator. There is no way he would let the girls go anywhere else. Monday's DCF hearing will be explosive.

The has his birthday party in the BIG HOUSE!! :behindbar

On the local news this AM, it just showed Sievers' black and white cat, trying to get into their locked house....poor kitty. And does anybody know anything about their remaining dog?
woops ~ I didn't see your post and I asked the same thing, down thread. I can't seem to catch up with all these posts this morning :blush:

Those poor pets :frown: I am an avid animal lover and I can't help but think of these beloved "family members" being left alone so much during this horrific murder. TS loved her animals, and there was a picture of "Lucy" on the memory table beside TS's picture at her funeral :cry: Now Lucy and Teresa are together again, but poor Nana is all alone.

In BS's interview, she said although Nana was the youngest she was most gray. Look at that sweet face... it melts my heart!

sievers+dog_1442519173388_24121708_ver1_0_640_480.jpg
These little 4 legged "gals" grieve too.

Ha ha. I thought of posting something similar but I think what I would have writtten would have been very inappropriate for this site. You are much nicer than I am.

LOL
I didn't want a timeout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads