2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay.

In my honest opinion.

Who in the .... documents their wife's monthly cycles.

Who the F... Does this.

This is some new things to me. And none of my alpha friends would never make a memo of when aunt flow visited. Jmo.

Especially not in the cloud nor a calendar. Jmo

Eyes are crossing, came up for air. I'm in the 2015 texts btwn TS/MS and that guy is annoying. It is apparent he was on her nerves. I'm going to cross reference the (sex) calendar entries with the texts (I think some of that has been done here) to see how that lined up. Yikes.

Please. Show.me the conversation where ms tells a woman that soon they can be together via the insurance money. Please. Tia

When one starts using drugs and or alcohol as a teen and continues to abuse them, they get stuck emotionally at that age. I learned that years ago in a class about addiction, Maybe things have changed, but I notice that is true in addicts I see either to drugs or alcohol. I imagine MShas been a drug user since a teen. And even if it is Marijuana, it does not matter. The emotional stunting remains.

Please. Show.me the conversation where ms tells a woman that soon they can be together via the insurance money. Please. Tia

Don't worry Dex, I think there will be, but from a man, not a women. CWW.

Wow. 45 minutes.

Good job.

All hail to the king of England.

Wow. Okay. Great sluething. I was way off. I thought he was trying to fake phone bills.

But you found the legit source of the most likely possible. Thanks FL.

LOL, that was my first thought, too, then I remembered I went to school with girl named Mock and thought "what if?" and boom.

These calendar entries are repulsive. Who documents sex details like this for themselves?? :confused:
These could be "in the cloud" and have been regularly shared with CWW. MS and CWW entertaining each other with their VERY embellished exploits!

Previously it helped a lot by people sharing screenshots with links attached.

Are we allowed to do that now? There were a lot of screenshots on during the hearing so I was thinking it might be ok still.

I find screenshots very helpful.

ETA.. I'm referring to screen shots of the documents that were released not anything else

No. Not of these docs. Far too salacious and I refuse to make any of it visible on this board. Especially those salacious parts (which are many). Also, too many innocent names are visible via the texts, calendar entries.

The docs stored on our Google drive is almost more than I can stomach.

Okay.

In my honest opinion.

Who the F... Does this.

This is some new things to me. And none of my alpha friends would never make a memo of when aunt flow visited. Jmo.

Not strange. Unusual, maybe, but definitely not strange for a husband/boyfriend 1) wanting to avoid it, 2) wanting to avoid pregnancy, or 3) hoping for pregnancy.

But, that's speaking for normal people; who knows what that creep was thinking.

Eyes are crossing, came up for air. I'm in the 2015 texts btwn TS/MS and that guy is annoying. It is apparent he was on her nerves. I'm going to cross reference the (sex) calendar entries with the texts (I think some of that has been done here) to see how that lined up. Yikes.

Seriously, cross-referencing the two - very insightful! Manipulation always, but maybe tweaks it up a little at specific times? Trying to get a rise out of her maybe, by being extra manipulative around her period so he can document it?

I'm also suspicious that his disingenuous behavior is especially so in front of his daughters so they'll remember only that Daddy was being so nice and Mommie just shrieked at him. :thinking:

Fellow Peeps, IIRC, didn't AW say something about how much CWW disliked TS? Does anybody else remember that comment?
My poor memory does vaguely recall that. I have read nothing in batch 6 recalling much info between CWW and TS, especially his thoughts about TS. I think what I see in calendar/texts it's more about incorporating CWW into their fantasy games. Now that I think about it...it seems a little weird that while CWW was on Jarvis visiting, MS/TS got a little frisky in kitchen and, I believe it was MS that said maybe CWW felt a little awkward they were frisky in front of CWW.

I was going to do osome of that cross referencing myself but I will just appreciate your posted results :)

These could be "in the cloud" and have been regularly shared with CWW. MS and CWW entertaining each other with their VERY embellished exploits!
I hadn't thought about that. thanks for kick starting a new ave for my brain. I really see no reason MS would want/need to retain intimacy details. Maybe it was a shared contest between CWW/MS and whomever has the most O's wins for the week. Maybe no contest but now feel strongly they were posted for the benefit of CW. The result numbers appear to be heavily inflated to me (or he isn't human) but maybe they impressed CWW in the cloud. Now we need to see CWW's texts in that same time frame for confirmation.

I was going to do osome of that cross referencing myself but I will just appreciate your posted results :)

No, please join me! I am "working" (my real job) so I'm off and on until after business hours lol If only I could get paid to be here!

Interesting how every time MS starts hitting on a woman he "accidentally" texts the woman something that "should have" gone to Teresa. Typically the text shows what a "great" husband he is - MASTER MANIPULATOR ALWAYS

Okay.

In my honest opinion.

Who the F... Does this.

Nobody else does it for me, but I will say that I track my cycle due to being very irregular and in the beginning phase of menopause and yes, it's in the notes section on my phone.

Just thinking back to what a young child said about her mommie's ___________ looking _________ when when she saw her daddy naked. *shuddering*

Young child knew enough about her parent's sexual behavior to know that
1) mommie's breasts looked a certain way while aroused
2) knew it happened when her daddy was naked because she SAW her daddy naked
3) knew that it was 'private' because otherwise why would a child be concerned that someone else might hear her say that to her daddy

I realize some parents are pretty free with their nudity (not mine, thank heavens) but for their children to be aware of the physical changes in anatomy when aroused - is that normal?

Maybe I'm just squeamish, but I think that is just soooo beyond inappropriate, imo. What on earth went on in that house?

Am I prudish for thinking that's disturbing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back