2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm going back to lurking before beach sees me and sends me to the corner.

Still SMH.... no matter what we see in one case, another comes along and stuns again....SMH....

We've all seen it, the murder-for-hire, the frustrated spouse, the need for life insurance money, etc. played out many times. When I first started reading about this case, in a (sadly) desensitized way, I didn't think much about it beyond my heart going out to the victim's loved ones. However, the depravity in this case goes beyond almost anything I've ever known. Not only is MS an "alleged" murderer, if his calendar entries are true - he's a rapist or a closet rapist, in my opinion. Any man/woman that molests another in their sleep is despicable to me. The sex talk, the finding it "very cute" that his daughter comments on something sexual (maybe not to her, but in his context), the possibility of things being seen/overheard "accidentally", etc. Some of the posts here regarding MS's calendar/text entries have me fearing his daughters were not safe - AT ALL.

Coming from a childhood rife with predatory family members/friends, maybe I'm a bit jaded. However, my instinct is what it is....It kept me alive. My heart breaks for these girls even more. Their environment was becoming more and more exclusionary. The term grooming comes to mind. MS is an absolutely vile sack of skin, IMO. I have - I'm gonna keep the rest to myself (I hope...lol). While I will do my best to keep my mouth shut, I will continue to send thoughts of healing, hope, and strength to TS's entire network of family/loved ones.

I didn't look to see whether or not there was one, but is there some way to put a graphic content warning? That may just go with the territory here. I know many crime scene photos are labeled graphic, so just thought I would ask. I apologize if it seems an unreasonable request. TIA

BTW, I don't think this was a healthy relationship. That's all. And I wouldn't want him watching my kids either. Especially when he talks about swollen *advertiser censored*, shaving underarms, shaving legs, begging babysitter to bring her swimsuit....nope...not happening.

OM*G I hate this man. I just got caught up on this thread. I might have to take a break from the Bevers case to be with my family over here on the TS thread. I am off to read the docs. Thanks Beach for all of your hard work getting these loaded. I hope he burns. Literally on fire. They should just put him in a cremator alive and walk away. Those poor children. I'm so glad they are with Teresa's mother, for most of the time anyway. (JMO)

Hate to defend Mark, but as far as we know, he didn't torture and kill slowly, which I've heard was part of Bundy's MO (hearsay, though from a usually reliable source, as I've never looked at the Bundy case).

I should have clarified, but I meant in regards to the addiction of sex, minus the torture........

We've all seen it, the murder-for-hire, the frustrated spouse, the need for life insurance money, etc. played out many times. When I first started reading about this case, in a (sadly) desensitized way, I didn't think much about it beyond my heart going out to the victim's loved ones. However, the depravity in this case goes beyond almost anything I've ever known. Not only is MS an "alleged" murderer, if his calendar entries are true - he's a rapist or a closet rapist, in my opinion. Any man/woman that molests another in their sleep is despicable to me. The sex talk, the finding it "very cute" that his daughter comments on something sexual (maybe not to her, but in his context), the possibility of things being seen/overheard "accidentally", etc. Some of the posts here regarding MS's calendar/text entries have me fearing his daughters were not safe - AT ALL.

Coming from a childhood rife with predatory family members/friends, maybe I'm a bit jaded. However, my instinct is what it is....It kept me alive. My heart breaks for these girls even more. Their environment was becoming more and more exclusionary. The term grooming comes to mind. MS is an absolutely vile sack of skin, IMO. I have - I'm gonna keep the rest to myself (I hope...lol). While I will do my best to keep my mouth shut, I will continue to send thoughts of healing, hope, and strength to TS's entire network of family/loved ones.

I didn't look to see whether or not there was one, but is there some way to put a graphic content warning? That may just go with the territory here. I know many crime scene photos are labeled graphic, so just thought I would ask. I apologize if it seems an unreasonable request. TIA

:therethere: Same.:heartbeat:

Are you able to share some of your thoughts after reading some of the documents?

I honestly haven't had a chance to read more than 10 pages. When the files are converting, it won't let me scroll so I am stuck staring at the first page of each batch.

Another one up. Working on the last 3 now. I'll quit spamming and just post when finished. ;)

In honor of Mark Sievers.

Note to self: Make a note to self.

Lol.

I wonder if he wrote memos about the planning of the murder.

Just a FYI - These last docs I am converting appear to be more recent text messages between Mark & Teresa. The one I am converting now texts begin in April 2015.

Ok, I said I was going into lurking, but, I can't. Several times MS mentions TS fantasizing about WW. In Dec, I don't remember the year, and please don't ask me to read all those again!!!, but MS states WW was visiting them, and MS/TS initiated sex in the kitchen and pulled TS's skirt up but both felt it made WW feel uneasy instead of wanting to join in. MS calendar entry even mentions fantasy only when referring to a time after sex that TS had mentioned WW and wanting WW to watch them have sex, or watch them have oral sex, and TS was OK with giving a hand job or *advertiser censored*, but didn't want to have sex with WW.

Earlier in the texts, MS was upset because there had been women invited into the marriage, and apparently TS fell in love with one of them. TS assures him that she handled that situation, and she could handle a man as well. MS is very concerned about a man entering into the picture. He even states but a man is different. He's ok with TS going out or making out with women, with or without him, and MS apparently was sexing multiple females without TS. But nope to a man. Fantasy only!!!

One episode mentioned a massage, and the guy giving TS a massage was erect, and rubbed against TS's hand but she didn't do anything because MS wasn't there. But she wanted to schedule another appt with that massage guy and maybe give him a handjob....

Remember my story about that man I dated? Well, he even called up my female friends, (I was 19-22 while dating him, so friends of same age) and told them I wanted to have a threesome. One of them called my MOM and asked what in the world was going on with me!! HUMILIATING! I wasn't even a part of any of it. I honestly thought it was fantasy talk he was doing, but in his twisted mind, he didn't want fantasy, he wanted the real thing! Gullible me thought going to the gay bars really was for the upbeat fun dancing that most bars here didn't have. I didn't know I was being advertised!!! SMH...just SMH!!!

Anyway, back to the discovery documents.... multiple times the kids are mentioned as interrupting or it taking longer because of the kids. That's just wrong!!!! Lock the daggone bedroom door, and either have the kids sleep over with someone, or wait until they are asleep or in school. Where there's a will, there's a way, but the kids don't need to be involved in it! Don't need to witness it! Etc. Sickening.

I pray whatever these precious children have seen or endured won't stay in their minds, and they will have a wonderful, prosperous life full of happiness, love, and peace! How how they must miss their parents though. Will they be told Daddy is in jail just like they were told Mommy is dead? There's bad people in this world that do bad things. I just can't. I've broken the news of a deceased pet with more respect, and empathy.

And for goodness, if you can't pay your employees, then don't be paying your mistress's bills, or down payment for a lawyer, or storage fees, or hotel rooms!!! Wasn't even his money to be spending either! I wonder what Barb needed a lawyer for? Why was she in jail? Why was her storage building fee not paid? How was she planning to pay back MS?

And all those play dates..... were they really for the kids? Or were they for the kids to play while the adults played? Thankfully I'm not seeing but the one instance of incest mentioned, and I think it was in a different document batch. Remember the case in AL where the entire family was into incest with their twin sister, their in laws, their kids, nieces, nephews, cousins???? That case about did me in. Had to take a long break from here.

Just a FYI - These last docs I am converting appear to be more recent text messages between Mark & Teresa. The one I am converting now texts begin in April 2015.

Thanks Beach. Those will be interesting. Especially since this is around the time that he was accumulating more debt and looking for away out.

Thanks again.

Bates 36851

Entry says "Mock engineering phone bill." What does that mean, I wonder? More scamming? I'm interested in his money shenanigans as I am assuming that is what the prosecution is using as motive.

Hate to defend Mark, but as far as we know, he didn't torture and kill slowly, which I've heard was part of Bundy's MO (hearsay, though from a usually reliable source, as I've never looked at the Bundy case).

I feel MS is torturing and slowly killing the minds of 2 little girls as he leads them hand in hand through this mine field of his life and choices. Maybe his sick mind doesn't seek to see actual blood but I find it sick that he is dragging the girls along on this ride.

(seacrest svehla bonkbarb) <-----Who is this? Obviously an "affair" but I don't recognize the name format? TIA.

This is what I'm most interested in Dex, the financial struggles. Unpaid taxes discovered, discord about MS' office managerial role/duties, threats of divorce. I'm still very interested in why MS trashed fax machines the day of TS' funeral. What were they being used for?

Bates 36851

Entry says "Mock engineering phone bill." What does that mean, I wonder? More scamming? I'm interested in his money shenanigans as I am assuming that is what the prosecution is using as motive.

I noticed that too. Bates 36876 #537 has an entry of "Embarq mock". It stood out to me, because my husband is a telecommunications engineer and worked closely with Embarq (which became CenturyLink) during that time. I wish Mr. Make-a-Memo would've been a bit more detailed in that particular realm. When I ran it by my husband he couldn't provide much insight other than Embarq had already become CenturyLink by 2014. As I make it through all of this, if I find out more, I'll post.

(seacrest svehla bonkbarb) <-----Who is this? Obviously an "affair" but I don't recognize the name format? TIA.

Not exactly sure, but I know there is a "Barb" who is apparently a sexual participant somewhere in this mess. I actually found her a long time ago while sleuthing underground. :angel: Of course, I had no idea it was this twisted but anyway, I remember Barb.

God love you Beach- I know I do! &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533; oh, and don't you dare work through the night- I think I can speak for everyone here saying we don't want you to do that!

Frigga - can you help me?
We have to have or create a Google Account to view these docs?:thinking:

In March, there is another entry that says, "send debra mock ph bill."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member